Be white Texan

>be white Texan
>Spaniards insult CHIs for being "monkeys"
>some of the CHIs I see look literally the same as Spaniards when I was in Madrid
Why do you guys hate each other (Spain/CHIs/Mexicans)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NqUHT4qE8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well said

Spain confirmed pseudo-niggers

>people that descend from southern euros look like southern euros
Like really?
O-M-G

>pseudo

wow spain utterly BTFO
all you darkies are the fucking same, well said my mutt friend

kys

>look literally the same as Spaniards when I was in Madrid
So I could say brits look like pakis since all the londoners I saw looked like them?

Not true. Real Spaniards look very white.

Some of the people in the OP could pass for castizo if they didn't have gang clothes, buzz hair, tattoos, and shaved facial hair. Some of those guys are technically white as much as it pains you. Some of those there are also mestizo with more Indian blood as well.

There's some swarthy Spaniards sure. But real Spaniards look like pic related. They don't have black hair and notice their skull structure. Someone with a lot of Spanish blood has this similar structure. It's very long like this. Big difference compared to the castizo and mestizos in your pic. They have a right to shit on them

>Brits insult Pakis for being "subhumans"
>some of the Pakis I see look literally the same as Brits when I was in London
Why do you guys hate each other (UK/Pakistan)?

stupie chicano

>s-spaniards are white, I s-swear, the dark ones don't c-count
How embarrassing

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttHKH

Spaniards are not white, we are of mediterranean race

we have long faces so no, guys in your pic look mixed maybe 70% spanish 30% native

this is

>That
>Spaniards

Iberians are blacks you fucking racist.

They seem nice people.

i like peru desu
youtube.com/watch?v=_NqUHT4qE8w

I am Greek

There was this Chilean exchange student at my high school for one year. At one point while talking to him he decided to explain the difference between mestizos and castizos (of course, considering himself a castizo) with pictures. When I told him I couldn't see any difference he got so butthurt you would have thought I had slapped his grandmother in front of him.

I was really confused at the time but after stumbling across Sup Forums I look back at that scene and think it was hilarious.

>Some of those guys are technically white

'Castizo' implies that there is some level of amerindian blood, even if it's just like 10%. They're still not white, they're mixed race.

The non-white portion of your genome has to be less than statistical noise or potential rounding error.

>some of the CHIs I see look literally the same as Spaniards when I was in Madrid
Mexico is 30% castizo 30% mestizo and 40% indian

Castizo means European born in America, mestizo means mixed with natives if you have indian blood you belong here, indian means indian

No, its just that many Chicanos in the SW are castizos, especially the ones who have been here longer

There is a bigger difference between Germanics and Meds than there is light skinned mestizo and castizo, appearance wise. It isn't surprising to meet a very white latino who is obviously not "American" or NW european, or to meet mestizos who have similar looks to them

>whiter than you ahmed

>Mexico is 30% castizo 30% mestizo and 40% indian
mestizo population in mexico is like 80% senpai

Hmmm

>considered himself castizo
Kek, typical "I-I'm actually more euro than you think"

Castizo is 3/4 euro, the word you're looking for is "criollo"