Why was this even made?

Why was this even made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU-ulzbY4us
youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the current trend is to reboot or add to previously successful titles and franchises and milk them for every dime they can before the nostalgia of this generation starts to dim

because you're a fucking faggot

I actually liked it. It was fun if not a bit senseless.

Let's cast a short, pudgy slag with no muscle mass or acting skills as one of the quintessential badass American sci-fi heroines.

Modern Hollywood, everyone.

Better than Terminator 3 and Salvation if we're being perfectly honest.

what's that? the jewish entertainment empire doesn't have time between jetsking in fiji and throwing parties in their la mcmansions to write an original new script? quick, dust off an old blockbuster and change some scenes. their in the drawer above the plagiarized theme papers we used to get us through film school while we smoked pot and snorted coke. what's that? who are we going to star in it? grab a bunch of young actors that haven't been to rehab yet and whoever is old as hell right now. they'll work for cheap.

she even does the eyebrows here, wow.

I actually loved Salvation, too, except for the ending. Just a fun movie.

I can't see anything but her weird eyebrows

>hey wanna write something original and might be received poorly to make us more money
or
>do you wanna just remake a popular 90s/80s movie to make more money, knowing that fans of the original will see it + new audience

Talent is harder to come by in todays movies when you can just remake a classic and cash in on it.

I love her eye-brows and how expressive they are, and as such I want her to end up the biggest female star on the planet, so maybe then they'll stop with the botox and we can have actual acting again that shows emotion instead of IM ACTING BECAUSE MY EYEBROWS DONT MOVE

This gives the the urge to smack her around until she gives me a teary-eyed throatjob

salvation just felt like a transformers movie

This. I actually kinda liked Genisys. It got a little stupid at times, but at least it tried to do some different stuff. Better than any Transformers movie and most capeshit.

>but at least it tried to do some different stuff

It was a fucking rehash of the first 2 with terrible acting and awful CGI

>can't tell if he's American or English

They make it shitty and easy to follow so the Chinks like it. But they adapt or reboot popular properties so Americans will like it, because the Chinks want to emulate our behavior.

I was even more annoyed by Jay Courtey than EMilia Clarke. That guy looks so random, how did he even make it in Hollywood? Is he working for free?

Jesus how far away is this shot? Two birds flew in front of her face.

sucks dick, works for scale

At least Salvation focused on an aspect often left in the background in all the other movies, even if it failed horribly

is this the best sex scene ever?
just compare the mood here with Genysis
youtube.com/watch?v=PU-ulzbY4us

Even though I downloaded the movie for free, I felt cheated for wasting my time with this crap. I can only imagine the people who watched this in theaters or bought the bluray

He looks like Man.

best kyle

Because she's so talented.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI

you dont get it dingus. Part of how we trick ourselves into liking shit is by being financially invested in the endeavor. You find you enjoy shit more when you're subconsciously trying to justify why you threw money and life time at the fifth fucking timemurderbot movie.

wrong side won

it was an experiment to see
>if mother of dragons could act (outside of her fanbase)
>how testable she was with audiences
>if she could be a trooper
they knew this was going to bomb, maybe not right away but they had to have known eventually. this was a social experiment and you were all test subjects

Marvel universe makes a lot of money.
So all the other people are trying to jump in on the "several stories in one universe" boat with popular classics that weren't designed for that from the get-go.

Pirates of the Caribbean is holding afloat ok in my opinion, but only because I like the Jackie Chan-esque film making in that series even if it is too Hollywooded.
>action is comedy
>environment is a ruby goldberg machine that becomes the scene
>shot clearly with everything in frame without constant jumpcuts

Were any of those 70-90's Arnold/Stallone type reboots good? Dredd was pretty good, but it bombed. Then there's Terminator. And Total Recall. And Robocop. It seems like that trend never actually paid off.

>Why was this even made?
Probably a question your parents ask themselfs every day...

>Hey lets shit out a quick sequel to a popular franchise
>good idea those fucking 20 somethings eat up starwars so they'll watch this shit too.
>better put that game of thrones chick in there so they get something they know.

won what?

why people keep hiring her? wtf