Sup Forums, what do you think about UKIP and Nigel Farage? Britbongs especially welcome

Sup Forums, what do you think about UKIP and Nigel Farage? Britbongs especially welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yySHkGmKY
youtube.com/watch?v=YWPIwTNCnfA
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU
youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking legend.

I think UKIP is great and Nigel's one of the greatest men in British history.

Also I'm a Britboo and I fantasize being a citizen of Britain. Would any British users help me out on this?

I want to move there just in case Hillary wins, and I have all the finances ready.

Hero

I would love to have a pint with this man

got us out of the EU but no longer have a use

those I know who voted UKIP only did so as a protest vote

will in time be recognized as a true patriot who fought for chance.

will be statues of him before he dies

Fuck off. Go to Canada.

top lad

He should be Prime Minister.

He's booked his place in the history books. Legend.

Help you out in what way?

I'm not going to gay marry you if that's what you want.

What's so great about Canada.

>will be statues of him before he dies

lol fuck off

>citizen of Britain
You're already doing it wrong

Farage is incredible

UKIP is being co opted as we speak

Nigel Farage is a legend among the likes of Enoch Powell and Oswald Mosley.

Unfortunately, UKIP is coming to an end.

When the going gets tough, Nigel Farage gets going.

It's pathetic how Boris and Farage basically bailed once they realized that they fucked over their country. Now the cleanup has to be dealt by real adults.

Meme man that Uk and can keep it.

How?

Just so you fags understand.

Britain = England & Wales
Great Britain = England, Scotland & Wales
United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.

A citizen of Britain would mean being English or Welsh, but no one says a citizen of British.

We are from the UK. We are British.

Guess when trump looses Europe collapses.

The only place go with your money and for democracy will be the uk

It will be a financial democratic safe haven thanks to Farage he is a hero.

I drink more English gin now since brxit

>help you out in what way?

Well, what's the cheapest place to live in, lad?

Speaking of Brexit, when the fuck are they actually going to leave the EU or are they just going to keep dragging their asses.

You are a idiot.

Farage was the leader of UKIP but was never an MP. Legally, he had no legislative power. He was never in Government. He never got elected.

Boris got fucked over by Michael Gove.

I thought pooinloos could speak English ?

Depends. Do you want to live in a shithole surrounded by immigrants or somewhere respectable?

In a year or so we will enact Article 50.

>he likes Boris
fuck I don't go to Brit/pol/ for a couple of weeks and you faggots start spreading

u can crash on me floor if me mam allows it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yySHkGmKY

The fuck you on about?

That's not what happend
Boris ran for PM and Gove stabbed him in the back at the last minute,he is now foreign secretary.
Niges only ambition was to get us out of Europe he never had any desire to be an MP

Somewhere respectable desu.

Of course he had a desire to become an MP. The fuck is that meant to mean??

>Farage quits
>Boris quits
>Pretends like that isn't a way to distance themselves from their self created disaster.

lel

You're too kind, gov.

You're an American who knows jack shit about our politics. So kindly fuck off and educate yourself before you spread your shit in here. Thank you.

fucking wacky nutcases, that's what I think

>disaster
Lel

why bongs are so mad at him leaving?

SOUTH WEST IS BEST!

He meant PM not MP

Eh fuck head, I'm not even american.

rare nige thread?

rare nige thread

Great. Another fucking immigrant into the west. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

The Plebian masses think he got Brexit then resigned out of cowardice, in reality his work is mostly done.

How is Farage quitting UKIP distancing himself from Brexit? He had no "clean up power" as the leader of UKIP, just as an EU MP and he stayed there.

UKIP is pretty much irrelevant in actual Brexit negotiations.

Appreciate the idea but you don't won't to move here.. If you willing to spend £500,000-£800,000 you can find a nice town like bexley which is pretty white, or in the countryside.. But it's only a matter of time before the black death 2.0 Comes and spread..

mate the guy has pigshit in his head. no point talking to him.

My sovereign lord, I apologize for my fellow countryman's insolence. We are but simple folk who eat burgers and watch TV cartoons all day. We are nothing compared to you, our colonial masters.

Hero of the UK.
Deserves a knighthood.

>500,000 - 800,000
Why are house prices souring up in Britain?

UKip were a single issue Party.

Now they've achieved their aim they don't have a reason to exist. They will fade to nothing over the next few years.

our nige is gonna get knighted, watch

I'll consider Cornwall then, thanks lad.

He's a fucking Don. Average working fights for 20+ years to topple the EU against the leftist media, against literally thousands of other MEPs in the EU trying to keep him down, and the crazy motherfucker did it.

He's pretty closely analogous to trump in the US,doesn't let political correctness kill of his ideas, he just blows straight through it like a wrecking ball. It's time for straight forward honest politics and these 2 are at the front of the charge.

Too many people not enough houses

Deserves a knighthood.

You gotta kill off/deport some faggots then, lad.

Fuck off, we're full

>leftist media

The UK only has one left wing paper: The Morning Star. And, only one centre left paper: The Mirror.

All the other papers are Neoliberal centre right or hard right (yes, even the Guardian's editorial is Neoliberal).

>that gif
T O P K E K

Our government holds loads of houses off the market for poor people and we already have a shortage as it is so prices rise.

>Fuck off, we're full

That's a trademarked Australian shitpost term. You can't steal it, Henry.

Nigel is a saint but UKIP is dead.

No matter what at least he brought down David Pig Fucking Cameron and his fuck buddy George Cunting Osbourne. For that he should be given a fucking small country of his own to rule, Scotland for example.

For some reason the closer you are to London the more expensive property is.. I'm sure you can find a clean town In Essex but I'm I'm only familiar with what's in London..you can easily get a Manor in the countryside for about £250,000 but it'll be likely to be in an isolated town and you'll have to travel for a long time to get to your job (when you get one)

We own Australia, sorry burger, you're shit outta luck. How about emigrating to turkey? I hear they are super welcoming to yanks.

>Holds loads of houses off the market just for poor people, and immishit shitskins

Wow, I hate your government. You really need a regime change, Britain.

>Our government holds loads of houses off the market

Er...

You're either a metalist or a fucking liar.

No other man has made me more patriotic of England.

Thanks Nige

>We own Australia
>Doesn't remember the 1901 independence of Australia

Nice try, Henry.

>How about emigrating to Turkey?
No thanks, I'd travel there but I'd never settle there. Too many troublesome mudslimes and potential terror attacks against innocent Westerners like me.

user is talking shit.

We have a housing shortage because social housing was sold off in the '80s and '90s and the market failed to build affordable housing for working people because it wasn't profitable.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Thatcher and her Neoliberal advisors.

You're more than welcome to move a house across from me for £300,000 but be prepared to:
have your car/bike stolen
Almost daily police cars outside see neighbours house
Chav kiddies screaming
And niggers
Lots of niggers

britxt was a trick all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWPIwTNCnfA

dun dun dun

He's a hero and a lovely man. Makes me swoon a bit (femanon)

here is a better one.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU

Clean up is the job of government. Farage wanted to get us out the EU and managed to win, life goals complete, why would he stay on as UKIP leader?

nige is the leader you need but will never get
*rubbing intensifies*

>Leeches off the European Union for 20 years
>Married to a migrant
>Leaves because he unexpectedly succeeded and he had no plan other than keep leeching off

Don't really care about him but he looks like a wannabe Jew.

UKIP
Really kicked off mid ninety's from the tory party as a reaction to globalization (not entirely the eu)

recognised that leaving the EU was necessary to gain the sovereignty to have an effective economy.

James Goldsmith was an early supporter against free trade and destruction of western economies.

This video is a must watch

youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s

Farage came to power and provided great continuity to a party that was dogged by bizarre personalities.

UKIP was accepted to some degree by the establishment because it provided an acceptable right wing party as an alternative to disaffected tories and further isolated the BNP

Brexit ftw

Remember its all about cost of labour

He's the saviour of Britain. The scourge of the Eurocuck left.

>Have your car/bike stolen
I can just walk anyways
>Almost daily police cars outside neighbour's house
That's okay I guess.
>Chav kiddies screaming
That'll wake me up.
>Niggers
K.
>More niggers
A bit scared now.

I see you're still pissed about the result, Merkel

We left because we couldn't stand sharing open borders with a self-loathing country like Germany.

Enjoy Merkel, Hans. You deserve that witch.

>Thatcher
Who could've been the politician of that day and age to correct this situation if not Thatcher?

Someone was saying he will be in a reality show, was that bullshit?

Fuck off cunt, we bash Poms for fun here mate.

Fucking cuck. Take a ship and go suck off the queen

All of this happened in 3 months.. Me n' my family moved here on the end of March so I'm expecting more shit...
Forgot to mention one of the Chav families wasn't given the children enough attention so the kids burnt the house down

I know this because it was in the local newspaper