youtube.com/channel/UC9Rpcc3P0jGK7LTMC9dR1xg
block.io/
freebitco.in/?op=home#
youtube.com/watch?v=sE-xoNwTSXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxpKo5coE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zitto animale

what?

start studying now you'll thank yourself at the end of the day. also you'll be more motivated to do it tomorrow because you'll realize how important it is.

what could I possibly study?

an example would be greek philosophy. a better answer would be what you're intrested in because you you'd be more motivated to continue studying it. it may not seem important at first, you have to force yourself to do something that seems monotonous and mundane. however after you've started and get to a point where its interesting and fun you'll understand its importance. you'l learn a lot in a short period of time and will want to spend your time learning. the people on Sup Forums are trying to waste your time in order to get ahead, they dont care about you or your problems (im speaking in general). but they will put on like they do in order to be entertained by you. hence, they're a waste of your time. better yourself lad

i don't know if i am interested in anything in terms of studying

right now I'm listening to a history lecture on the Dred Scott Case. I'm just kind of watching random college lectures and reading some poetry until I decide what book I want to read next. I never went to college. I'm 30+ years old, Ive studying for maybe a good year and a half so not a long at all. before that I just smoked and played video games and I feel like ive learned so much in this short amount of time. you could learn about the history of where your ancestors lived or something like that, that's what I did. just an idea

well then ill stop bothering you. honestly I just want someone to relate to like a friend but everywhere I go even different boards / threads on Sup Forums I feel like an outsider. anyway back to watching my lecture :)

CHI
Feeling somewhat tired, constantly.

where do you get the material to study?

i constantly feel tired

I really should be starting on my entrance exams studying again, it feels a bit hard to get started though. I still have managed to look up plenty of things not related to that field of study, mainly history and stuff. Can't really go study that since becoming a teacher sounds awful.

jstor.org/
khanacademy.org/
explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/
archive.org/index.php
c-span.org/series/?ahtv
oyc.yale.edu/
gen.lib.rus.ec
b-ok.org
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl/episodes/player?page=29

coursera.org/

youtube.com/channel/UCEBb1b_L6zDS3xTUrIALZOw
youtube.com/channel/UCYeF244yNGuFefuFKqxIAXw
youtube.com/channel/UC88lvyJe7aHZmcvzvubDFRg
youtube.com/channel/UC4EY_qnSeAP1xGsh61eOoJA
youtube.com/channel/UC-98P1HknuXGxDYNwlxsKwQ
youtube.com/channel/UC9Rpcc3P0jGK7LTMC9dR1xg

these are just a few of the many

>mfw i start to learn about programming again
I want a Neo upload chip in my brain and know kungfu in 5 minutes.

you're really set

>went to bed at midnight
>woke up at 1pm

wouldn't that be nice? I'm not any good at math and would be overwhelmed if I were to try and learn programming. which sucks because I love computers and technology

My problem is more the logic I need for the program I'm making. After a while I don't understand what the tutorials are trying to say and if I revisit them at a later time I get even more confused. The math is more for a check if the calculations are correct.

But yeah, knowledge upload chips when?

same happened to me but i went to bed at 2am

i wonder if i'll make it through this year, i probably will since i'm a coward

i ask myself that every year

free money via (paypal) or electronic giftcards for letting a video play in the background:

swagbucks
grindabuck

Sup Forums wont let me type in the website url so just google it
take advantage of these if you're a poorfag (like me). write me back in this thread if you have any questions about which videos to play in order to make money quickly. also download ear trumpet in order to mute the windows with videos running so it doesnt bother you while you use your pc

Is it a watch a 5 minute video for 5 cents thing? Then I'm out.

lol its completely passive. I'm on my computer all the time so I just leave it on and it adds up over time. I don't have to actually sit there and watch the video. no effort on my part whatsoever. may not be something for you

Can't even do it. Both don't have a Dutch version. We do also have that kind of sires. After a month I got 10 eurobucks with clicking on emails.

dang that sucks...

what are you all up to?

Hello anons, anybody planning on moving back to the homeland?

Also how is your guys romantic life? Most American women are horrible, I want a Mexican qt.

i've been thinking about it a lot but i'm not sure
>Also how is your guys romantic life?
don't have one barely even have a life

Are you the same 26yo from yesterday? and why not

Disgusting brown spic

no, i'm op
>and why not
idk, i can't bring myself to care about anything i'm being consumed by emptiness

rude

Improve yourself user, do it for your future waifu and kids

>future waifu and kids
highly doubt that will be a thing

Once you are a better man you can find a Mexican qt , why wouldnt you

thats the problem i don't think i'm ever going to be the same

>i don't think i'm ever going to be the same
Iktf. Things can improve but irreversible damage has been done.

you still up?

I've checked out those sites before (I feel like I even specifically visited swagbucks once) and it was mostly rewards for doing "surveys" and of those, half of them required you to sign up for a credit card or refer a friend to their pyramid scheme or some equally cancerous shit

How do you separate those from the AFK videos easily

on swagbucks you go to the watch section, then you go to the ncrave section, then you click on the all you can eat videos (these are the videos that loop). HOWEVER if you are creating a new account you have to get like 3 sb points before the all you can eat will even show up. so yea, you'll have to watch a couple of videos manually AT FIRST. maybe like 2-3 video slideshows then you'll have 3-4 points and the all you can eat will show up. after that click the all you can eat videos they just loop indefinitely for like 3-4 days straight. if they do run out, don't worry they will respawn.

write me if you need further assistance

I can easily make like 40-50 dollars in giftcards on swagbucks per month, just letting the videos play. on grindabuck I can make like 5 bucks in 2-3 days (I sometimes run discovery media & engageme tv on one device and video loyalty on a second device, this allows me to accumulate points (money) faster.)

Any other CHIs wish they were born in Mexico?

i was born there

Why not go back? Not much family there?

i have family but if i did go back i would go nowhere near them

Can I find Chicano here?
Hello, I am searching Chicano.

yes, this is him

I like you :D

God bless!

Will be going to sleep pretty soon.

can someone explain the "CHIs are depressed and lonely" meme?

Alright fuck it you sold me, I'm a broke NEET right now so having a bit of extra pocket money on amazon would be amazing

Its not a meme. Its reality. Mexican parents cant raise their children at all. Combine that with the lack of opportunity for young people and lack of identity in this multicultutal hellhole, you get a lot of depression in CHIs.

i like you too

this and then all that aztec blood and depression combine and make us extremely violent

cool let me know if you need any help I'm always in this thread

I do so much desu. I know society is still pozzed and I am still INTP and different regardless but I don't think I could ever be as much of a misfit there. It sucks not to fit in or be with a culture and people you like.

Plus I hate niggers and amerisluts.

Whats wrong with them

Why do you post here?

>Go to editors choice first and start a slideshow in a separate muted window
>Halfway through a video just gets stuck and never loads and refreshing doesn't help
>Switch to ncrave section and click a link because the autoplay thing isn't there yet
>Takes me to a separate site
>Video appears to work but it plays for 1 second and then ends abruptly and I can't proceed to the other 4 steps that are apparently involved in this promotion

Fuck it I give up, this site is a piece of shit

>Mexican parents are usually great. >Personally I am lonely and sort of depressed
You dont think these are related

>Fuck it I give up
I had the same problem at first just keep watching the slideshows until you get like 3 or 4 points. they'll go by themselves iirc eventually and you only have to do it once. I know it sucks but trust me dude it works you just have to click each video while watching it and then your done.

p.s. I use swagbucks on google chrome maybe that will help?

bro you might have to turn unblock ads or cookies or some shit ill try to figure it out for you then get back to you one min

No, I used to have problems with my parents but they are great people. They aren't a part of it, I'm not a NEET. I am just a misfit because I am too traditional for the modern world.

when I first started using the guy that showed it to me told to use vanilla cookie manager (chrome extension) there was another one but I forget what it was called. I don't use those now but I think the problem you might having may to do with the fact that your browser is blocking cookies or ads or both. try disabling that and I bet it will work properly

BTW for you neets, if you want money sitting on your ass, try cryptocurrency

there is another site i got banned from recently so i forgot to mention it but its really good

earngg

check it out if you want

thats not real money

This is why Mexico is poor you beaner, we have to follow the white mans advice even if they are foolish they were right about crypto. You can sell it for fiat anyways

no rude posting in this general

uwu

FREE bitcoin lads....its slow af but it is free and you can do it indefinately. I usually set a reminder for every hour and then roll for my free btc. you can get a free btc wallet at block.io/ (completely anonymous), also use earngg to get btc or paypal / egift cards

freebitco.in/?op=home#

post CHI related music youtube.com/watch?v=sE-xoNwTSXE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxpKo5coE0

Ey homie

tfw no gf

whats stopping you from getting a CHI gf?

iktf
used to have a dominican gf

wbu

is this where all the beans post?

Hi

Hello my fellow mutt, how are you doing tonight

pretty comfy, nothing to do but shitpost and wait for the semester to begin, I want to move somewhere cold. I'm lucky enough to be a mutt that thrives in the cold

yeah, whats up

Me too

>tfw meant to be born in snow niggerland
>body naturally warm
>love cold and hate heat
>Chicano in Florida

I never had a chance, where are you from

Foothills just north of LA in Commiefornia, mostly redneck country when I was growing up from what I remember. Lived in Oregon for a bit and I loved it, nice and cool in the summer and snow during the winter, I miss it user

California is ok to me, but how can you stand the lack of rain? Rain is so comfy

It rains more on my side of the San Gabriel Mountains than in helLA but I do miss the rain of Northern Oregon. I got along with the people up there better too