Will black panther be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqSSHmr8bR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>niggers have no history to be proud of so they latch onto a fictional superhero
Really makes one contemplate.

you normie faggots should really stop browsing for bait on facebook, tumblr or twitter or whatever. Really, you're the ones that come off as retarded posting this 9gag-level capeshit screencaps and images all the time to get a few (You)s and a couple REEEEEEEEEEs. Stop this shit immediately you complete and utter idiots.

we wuz thangs

WE

NO ONE CARES I DON'T WANT TO SEE THESE CAPETHRASH THREADS ANYMORE I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE OVER 13 CAN ENJOY THESE MOVIES PLEASE STOP STOP IT NOW

AYO
*smacks lips*

This user should be the president of Sup Forums.

You're autistic. When your dad finally kicks you out you'll get eaten alive.

T H I S
H
I
S

I have a friend who sends me shit like this 24/7 and I feel like I need to cut him off soon.

AYO
WE

based black man

kek

Is Black Panther an allegorical movie about whites living in South Africa?

It looks really good. Especially that one scene where he's lit up by gunfire in the dark jungle. Also, it seems to be working with a bigger color palate than other Marvel movies other than Doctor Strange. It looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

new pasta here we go

>I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE OVER 13 CAN ENJOY THESE MOVIES
I get it, its dumb fun you can turn your brain off too. What I don't understand is what's left to talk about.
Just sage and report. Add capeshit-of-the-month to your filter. It's not perfect but you can hide the plebshit that sneaks through.

No

>sjws and alright go out of there way to trigger themselves
its poetry

Based

>Be humble, sit down

It's SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE. How the fuck is a black man going to get the lyrics to a Kendrick song wrong.

autism

Unrelated to the "WE WUZ" aspect of BP. It's funny when comic fans bring up BP's wealth compared to Stark or Wayne. They're all fictionaly rich so that nothing is out of their reach. There's never been a comic where Tony wants to build a new suit, or Batman wants a new plane, but can't because of budget.

>implying Black Panther can beat Batman

Why does his art look like a 2003 flash animation? May as well use stick figures.

The day has finally come that blacks and women will be infected en masse by the Autism virus.
White men have had enough of it. Let others
suffer from delusions for a change.

spbp

Yeah pretty sure he's not more powerful than Tony Stark who can build armors strong enough to beat the Hulk or Batgod who can beat Supes with bullshit Batfaggotry and le preptime

If I was autistic, I would be posting 50 Marvel/DC Wonderwomen threads a day, or I would insult people who are getting frustrated by this kind of spam, like you're trying to do now :^)

The Black Panther could singlehandedly inseminate the entire white world with his superior strength, wealth, intellect and almighty BBC.

He can. Why do batman fans get so defensive about their shit capepsycho.

>Batgod who can beat Supes with bullshit Batfaggotry and le preptime

You seem triggered, user.

>90 trillion

That's "my dad works at Nintendo" levels of fanfic

>comic book shit in 2017
wew.exe

Batfags are annoying but he's still right. Batman as a character literally makes less sense than some ultra powerful martian who can shapeshift, read minds and fly

>shitty ripoff Batman beating Batman

KEK
E
K

t. reddit

He's got everything batman has to higher extent. And he has an infinity stone.

I like Batman but I hate Batfags and stupid delusional writers who think some faggot human in a latex suit with a few gadgets can beat a Kryptonian

>t. reddit
He unironically aligns himself with the hating reddit meme. That's a pitiful display user.

Batplotarmor > infinity stone

>comparing fictional characters wealth
>references Kendrick Lamar in it
AYOOOO shiiiIIIEEEEEEYYT

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=pqSSHmr8bR4

>I'm better than you
>be humble

Just stop OP

This.

No point in reading minds if you lack manipulation skills.
If i had to say Batman had a superpower, it's his knack for playing psychological games and creating mental weaknesses in his enemies.
That's his whole spiel and his main tool based around his persona and history.
For other heroes the mantra goes "If it bleeds, i can kill it,"
For Batman it is "If they have a brain, they can be weakened or tricked for a chance at getting BTFO."

I'm not black people's biggest fan.

t. reddit

Kek if you are talking about batman when written by someone who is masturbating furiously while writing him then yeah he'll always win.

Do you browse reddit actively and know about the problem associated with the site? Do you not browse it all and therefore take a literal meme's advice and trust that it's shit? You end up being a dumbass either way.

WHERE DA WAMBALAMB??
WAAAAAAAAAA
BE HUMBLE

>rock fell from space
>niggers became wealthy

Meanwhile Tony created better tech in 20 years than they have in thousands. He also built a Dyson Sphere. Jesus fuck, BPfags are the worst...

Except for the fact that T'Challah is an actual genius. Also, you seem to be confusing comic books with real life.
>Tony created better tech in 20 years than they have in thousands

When is Batman NOT written by someone who is masturbating furiously while writing him

It's a prerequisite of writing Batman.

Not often but we're talking about a non-biased fight between BP and Batman

t. reddit

I read thecomics user. BP is canonically around the 8th or 9th. Stark is much smarter than him, as he's either 3rd or 4th. Wakandan tech doesn't go beyond "generic futoristic shit". Stark-Tech is infinitely more sophisticated.

So technically, since Stark got injured, he's created far better tech, in those 20 or so years, than the Wakandans have ever since that rock fell from space.

Nice lol

I never really got into Marvel comics. Is there any limit to the Vibranium, or is it ever touched on.

>Im wealthier
...no? Tchalla has the probably only source of vibranium, and yes, it's an expensive material, but only useful for very few things.
Offer and demand, no demand no money.

>Powerful
Yep, he rule a country, is that what he means by powerful? or did he mean by the ability to affect and control people and other countries? because Tony and Bruce beat him in that too

despite composing just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for being at least 50 percent of the capeshit audience

>With a few gadgets can beat a Kryptonian
Are you sit? first sit, ok, now prepare
In New Krypton arc he beats two full powered kryptonians (who in the previous panels were laughing at missiles and heavy machinegus) using only MARTIAL ARTS. Zero gadgets, only aikido and shit.
He outran flash before using zero gadgets only his training.
He knocked Diana (wonderwoman) in a single punch before.
He survived being punched by Darkseid (a really really angry Darkseid) through several walls of reinforced alien steel around a city.

Batman doesn't even need gadgets to do obviously super human stuff.

It's a super-rare metal that makes the Wakandas "le superior to everyone else". It has some properties that have to do with vibrations, but nothing special. It's only "le ebin" 'cause that's what all of the BP mythos hinges on.

He probably means that since Wakanda is "le superior" he's powerful politically. Which is bull, since Stark & Bruce can literally nuke them from orbit.

Because it takes a superhero with superpowers to clean up a hood.