ign.com/articles/2016/03/11/bethesda-fallout-movie-may-happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFzp13vbfOw&t
vocaroo.com/i/s1Uj27kEUJw4
youtube.com/watch?v=cffi7vkQZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares

"shitty movie with setting that's already been ripped off more than once and was based on Mad Max in the first place may happen"

great

Look, just watch my fucking movie, okay?

i'm not watching your movie. i didn't even buy your new Fallout game. it looked like shit, just like every other game Bethesda develops in-house.

there's already been four fallout movies. the mad max series and six string samurai

>see that mountain there? You can climb it in iMAX 3D

It's gonna be shit and filled with blacks, homosexuals and dykes anyways. fuck off you are 20 years late for a fallout movie.

[Speech 60]You will buy Skyrim Special Edition and watch my movie.

no! i didn't even buy Skyrim! i torrented it! it's shit! your games are shit, Todd!

When will they learn?

[Strength 10] Wanna say that again, faggot?

YOUR COMPANY SUCKS! YOU'VE NEVER MADE A GOOD GAME! YOU JUST PIGGYBACK ON THE TALENT OF OTHER DEVS AND TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR GAMES BECAUSE YOU PUBLISHED THEM! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Bout fucking time.
Will Todd be in it?

Fuck you Todd

>[Strength 10]

More like press X to say something stupid

Patty Jenkins is directing the Fallout movie starring Linda Carter?

Not only did I pirate Fallout 4, I burned the image to several discs, sold them at a flea market for $2 apiece, then used the money to buy Mass Effect 2

I always forget about that one because i haven't seen it.

I'd watch it, but I may or may not be Todd

Uhh... Why didn't you just pirate Mass Effect 2?

you're just a good old badass aren't you

Will it have paid mods?

>fallout movie
>not elder scrolls

Notice how in almost all apocalypses the male protagonist has either a dog or a loli?

fuck off
they destroyed the franchise
they raped the lore
they gave it to fucking normies
and now this?!\
why? just fucking why?
why in the name of god almighty i deserved this faith? why the fuck i need to live in a time where Starshiptroopers are being remade? Why the fuck have i live through this age of talentless hacks? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SEEING FALLOUT: THE MOVIE BETHESDA STYLE?!

fuck me i'm out.

and fuck you OP you faggot. fuck yoou....

fallout was never good to begin with

isn't Jerry Bruckheimer on Zenimax' board?

shouldn't be too hard to get a producer

so your mum, yet your father fucks her everynight...

your point is?

>so your mum
Ooh good putdown

Glad to see the english education system isn't going to waste on you arabs, you're even able to write in english, somewhat.

I'd rather see an open world Mad Max game.

there is one and it's literally called Mad Max

>May happen
Nigger literally anything MAY HAPPEN. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

(fail)

(Y) Hate new movies

>tfw Toddposting will now be Sup Forums related

>DAE see Mad Max xD???
Maybe I want a post apocalypse movie where the gimmick isn't "lol you can barely comprehend this quirky Australian babble"

>they destroyed the franchise
>they raped the lore
>they gave it to fucking normies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY MAD MAX REFERENCES: THE GAME FROM DAY 1

So what about The Book of Eli?
it looked more Fallout than anything beth made...

no

Thats more like a low int run.

It was inspired by Max and somewhat elevated it. Fury Road aesthetics is more Fallout than Mad Max

Is it good?

i liked it.
Batman Arkham combat, a lot of empty space to ride, car upgrades....
BUUUT
It's repetitive as fuck and bosses are literally the same type of enemy over and over again.

here... have some faggot making critiquekino and maybe he will shed more light into this question youtube.com/watch?v=MFzp13vbfOw&t

6/10 material.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID THAT DOG HAVE TELEPATHY

todd is fagot

But how do you mod a movie? He's gonna need to milk it for at least six years without doing any actual work.

>how do you mod a movie

Look at the DCEU

I heard he slays all sorts of pussy with his 11" cock.

This movie is shit.
It always pops up because there are so few post apokino, but it's shit.

Why would I care about a Fallout movie when there's a Judge Dredd show coming?

He's a small guy

they very successfully revived fallout and thus enabled the creation of new vegas. fallout 4 isn't bad either, despite the shit writing.
there are so many ways things could've gone worse.

SUCH A LUST FOR MY GAME BUY!

does someone have the willy wonka song from yesterday put some where?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uj27kEUJw4

>trying to squeeze more money out of a franchise that lost its soul a long time ago

Fitting as this announcement is right after the "monopolize and ruin the single thing that made our games successful" announcement

and now i know you're born after first fallout was concieved

The story teller better be the director

Are they going to charge for fan cuts of the movie too?

I really liked New Vegas, mister cowboy

The only fun thing in Fallout 4 was building settlements, but there's better games for doing that. Everything about it in relation to the fallout franchise was terrible. New Vegas was fun, but it was built from what Fallout 3 would have been in a better timeline

It's a fucking video game. It was always derivative trash you utter pleb.

Excuse me, what was that user?

A game that im still playing
I still got my pirate copy of FO3

Great. Will it be about a parent finding their child or the other way around?

It's still kino compared to whatever pozzed shit the Fallout movie will be, which Im sure will be chock-full of womyn warriors, minority heroes and white villains and some gay shit thrown in for good measure.

You have 5 minutes to buy Fallout 4 and Skyrim: Special Edition, or Todd-kun will blow this thread to smithereens

WOW that sounds fucking amazing. I always wanted there to be fallout tv show, but this is just as good!

How utterly BTFO did Bethesda low key get by The Witcher 3? I mean Todd must be having nightmares.

nope. you on the other hand made it very clear you're a whiny little bitch who cries about differing opinions.

Don't come back

hate hollywood

Yes it was. You're gay. I don't even hate the new Fallouts but the old games were the shit back in the 90s. Even Fallout Tactics was pretty good at the time.

But Todd, i still got my pirate version of Skyrim that really bored me

Fallout 4 pissed me off because it seemed half finished. The settlement building was cool until you realize there is no point to it.

i dont know about the fags in this thread, but a fallout movie soudns pretty cool if done right. fallout has a lot of lore and iconic imagery; seeing power armor on screen would be pretty nice desu there's also a distinctly american element that I, and others would find appealing.

Book of Eli

This isn't fucking funny guys, you better be there on premier night or else I'll send you straight to the popcorn mines.

>the old games were the shit back in the 90s
Hootie and the Blowfish were also the shit back in the 90s. That doesn't make them good.

Darius Rucker made the greatest commercial of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=cffi7vkQZcI

They were good, though. That's like saying FF6 is shitty because you're comparing it to games in current year. The games were great but you can't compare them to current games. You're probably some underage faggot so explaining this to you is pointless.

can someone give me a rundown on news about E3? don't want to visit Sup Forums. who's winning? is it still Nintendo?

Who will play Todd in the inevitable biopic?

i think the map design, combat and art design are very good. it's very surprisingly visually and mechanically polished for a fallout game. the problem is they played it so safe that the game is just utterly boring. it's like they tried to make some kind of a AAA shooter type of thing based on Fallout. you play it once and you just feel disappointment at it's hollowness. i still enjoyed playing through it, but the realization of the wasted potential was sad.

>there's a train of ladies coming with a nice caboose

book of eli has an entirely different aesthetic from fallout, it's bleaker, biblical, and set in a more modern time, while fallout is retrofuturistic with a 1950s/cold war aesthetic. book of eli is very drab and visually unimpressive as well IMO

Tom Cruise.

REEEEE FUCK YOU THE SPECIAL EDITION HAS UPDATED GRAPHICS AND BRAND NEW FEATURES, BUY IT RIGHT NOW!

Ummm... No. This aired during the 2010 England US game.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M

Ever notice that they never make these movies when the IP is relevant?

>nintendo
>presenting at E3

>FIAT pretending that its an american company

Horrible company, horrible commercial.

Also, keep in mind that pic related was considered a ground breaking ARPG at the time. Kids nowadays will try playing it and claim it's absolute shit because "it looks like poo poo and all you do is click on a monster until it dies." There were technological limitations back then and Fallout, being a sandbox RPG, was rather unparalleled. Daggerfall and Baldur's Gate was really its only competition at the time but they were totally different types of game.

Everyone is losing.