Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/09/comprehensive-guide-trump-ally-roger-stone-racist-sexist-conspiracy-theorist/210303
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Presidential_Debates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In theory it would steal votes from Hillary. But it could backfire and do the opposite. If I were him, I would never even address it.

>But it could backfire

Has Trump ever done anything that has backfired? He is immune to that shit.

Roger Stone is a level of evil genius only below Paul Manafort and Trump himself.

So yeah, kinda inclined to trust him. Chaos is a wonderful thing!

Would definitely take some of the heat off himself. Maybe he *should* do it.

Well it doesn't matter, you can spin it either way.

You can say it's right for him to do it if he's legitimately anti-establishment.

But you can say that it's "wrong" because it's probably smarter if he doesn't.

The problem is that they have the capacity to take votes away from both Hillary and Trump because they're both "sane" alternatives.

Four participants also creates the possibility of Trump or Hillary getting dogpiled. Johnson and Stein are essentially on the same side in that respect.

Given that Johnson pulls voters evenly and Stein solely from Hillary, yes, it seems like a good strategy. Hillary polls around 1-2% worse in a four way race.

jill and gary are vehemently anti trump, they can't steal from his base

all they can do is steal bernouts from clinton, putting the election in trump's favour, especially in swing states

He should push for Stein as "a show of solidarity with Bernie". Then she can unwittingly tag team Hillary with Trump. Johnson would be a bad idea though. He can peel off the weaker minded voters.

Why should he be afraid of Johnson?

I'm inclined to think this is a good idea. Two of the most pro Bernie anti Trump people I know are shilling for Gary and I couldn't believe it. With any luck it's not coincidence and younger voters hate Hillary enough they fall for the 3rd party meme. Conservatives who dislike Trump but aren't vehemently "NeverTrump" I think are smart enough to know if they want Supreme Court they need to stick together.

Tl:dr should hurt Clinton way more than Trump.

No because then instead of 1 person attacking Trump 50% of the time, It would be 3 people attacking Trump 75% of the time.

>hasn't seen stein talk about hillary

Commie parties other than the DNC have never been allowed at the debates before and they never will, so no

You're all missing the point here
You can't be in the debates unless you have at least 10% of the vote which neither of those rucks have
That's been the rule for decades

Anyone who wants actual choice in our elections should, Trump is great but after him the GOP could easily go back to being neocons or something worse.

Honestly the more people the better for Trump. In the last debates Trump looked shit because he was the target

It blows my mind that pro Bernie people support Johnson, like they have no understanding what a libertarian is.

Johnson is a terrible speaker and I think Stein has a way bigger grudge with Hillary, so I see it going in Trumps favor. Also Trump does better with more contenders because he can pick his battles better

>should insist
Why? He doesn't have to insist anything that faggot says. But having Stein there would syphon voters from Hillary so go ahead.

Johnson would steal votes from Trump, particularly Cruz-ites and neocons--a lot of them already have libertarian sympathies and resentment for Trump. It's best that most conservatives remain ignorant of Johnson.

Johnson showing up at the debates would be a disaster and pretty much guarantee Clinton 2.0.

Jill Stein wouldn't get much traction with otherwise conservative voters, but would suck up a bunch of BernBots who would otherwise vote Hill. I want her on stage.

I thought it was 15%, but if it's 10%, Johnson could very well be on stage.

>they have no understanding what a libertarian is

Neither does Johnson. I believe the phrase was, "low tax liberalism."

I dosagree, but stone is a mart guy, so maybe it's a quadruple bluff, or like you know, whatevs

A lot of Ron Paul supporters switched to Sanders, apparently. It must be a matter of "root for the underdog".

>Has Trump ever done anything that has backfired?
Yes

In 2000, the CPD established a rule that for a party to be included in the national debates it must garner at least 15% support across five national polls

Trump doesn't need another debate where there are six people in the room against him.

Been saying this for months

Just wondering.
People who vote 3rd party have to realise they aren't winning.
They have to know its just one vote less for the nominee that they resonate with the most.

Why do people do it?

>ignoring the fact stein would jump on hillarys throat
>thinking johnsons positions on social issues would threaten that many of trump supporters

You that nervous?

>I think Stein has a way bigger grudge with Hillary

Why? What happened here?

Stone knows.

Make it so.

Because they dislike the other choices, and like their choice.

Why are you typing on the PC you're using and not brand Y. Why are you drinking what you are and not something else. Because you made a choice about that.

Why is picking the president of your country down to two choices which most people dislike both.

I just don't think the third party candidates can help him. They could potentially hurt him. I don't think they should be included unless they meet the standard criteria. I would very much like to see a Trump vs Clinton debate.

>doesn't name shit

kek

spotted the retard

the chances of getting someone elected when they are polling in single digits is incredibly low, the correct choice then is to pick the one you hate least

why I buy a PC, I can use that PC. When I buy a drink, I can drink it. when I vote for someone who can't win, I can't have him as my winner

Roger Stone is never right. Anyone who likes this guy should be removed from the right and probably from oxygen

He has been taking a lot of Brain Force™ and Super Male Vitality™ recently so he's definitely correct on this matter.

>he's never right

give us one example

>meet the standard criteria
and what should that be? polling? Does Sup Forums trust polling data? Shouldn't it be if they are on the ballot in enough states to win?

>adhom
It's a never ending cycle. In order to have other options you need people to show their support. You can't get support if people like you just lecture them for wanting to vote their conscience.

We would have 3-4 party system if not for fearmongering.

Also,
>single digits
GJ polled 13% and most polls he's an option after the fact. Not listed with trump/hilliary but after as separate question.

mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/09/comprehensive-guide-trump-ally-roger-stone-racist-sexist-conspiracy-theorist/210303

Only if he came up with a good plan that attacked their policies while strengthening his own.

Such as Johnson and open borders or Stein and government regulation.

Orlando

>racism and sexism
>on pol

I mean REAL examples

Trump took a big hit, probably 7 points, for not handling Hillary's Russia bullshit right. Now 48% of Americans blindly believe Russia is attempting to influence election by supporting Trump.

>believing the new polls post debates

shit's fabricated. they're scared so they're manipulating the numbers.

What about it, Bananas n Coke?

He's best buddy with Alex Jones. What more do you really need?

I mean...All governments influence elections in other countries, we've had meetings and talk back n forth for a long time.

Maybe not to this degree, but nothing to really worry about either.

You don't get extra brownie points for voting for the winner, you still just don't get what you want. We went to war with you over the matter of governmental representation, so why would you not vote for the person that represents you?

Yes. 3rd parties will hurt Hillary more than Trump. And if Trump advocates for them on stage that will make Trump look better than Hillary to those who are considering a third party vote.

I'm subbed to that channel

if you're considering guilt by association, you're pretty pathetic, Surströmming.

>Has Trump ever done anything that has backfired?

Considering how horribly he's polling, you would have to assume that he has.

I don't think you've realized this yet but the polling organizations magically decided to poll more democrats and leave entire demographics out of it when polling, just after the DNC.

But there's no evidence for Russia involvement in this leak. It was an off-the-cuff remark that HRC campaign started and the media ran with. They're just trying to distract from the DNC leak.

I hope that's the case.

>Surströmming
>Norwegian flag
Norway isn't the capital of Sweden just so you know.

I do it to get a response.

I's wager you're really into Chilian food.

>all the drumpftards afraid they would take votes away from drumpf

third parties have never been in presidential debates before so it has the potential to change political landscape

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Presidential_Debates

Check out the chairs and the board of directors. Buffets, kennedys, obama appointed people, old guard types. 80% have a hardline party designation.

How can you trust these people to chose who can debate? If trump ran third party, he wouldn't have gotten in.

Perot

No, fuck gary jonestein, he has 0 support.

>0 support
>name will be on ballot in all states