Jewish apology

I'm sad Sup Forums

I've been looking into some red pill world history and turns out communist jews really did fuck shit up before Hitler came to power

I didn't even know about Rosa Luxemburg's revolt and the Soviet Bavarian Republic or the ukrainian holodomor until a few days ago, all I knew was that the kaiser was gone and the soviet union enforced food production quotas

For what it's worth I want to apologize for this
I mean, killing random polish jews that didn't have anything to do with Germany and the USSR wasn't cool, but I can understand where Hitler was coming from now

So, well, sorry you guys
Have a nice day and whatever

>ukrainian
>holodomor

k

>inb4 he forgot USS Liberty

k m8.

It's ok, little Schlomo. The coming blood sacrifice of the jewish people will cast an "oy vey!" into the nether that'll echo through eternity and shatter the walls of your temple.

The souls of your hebrew ancestors will perish in Zyklon B tornados while we funnel them into the forcefully bred jews (after all, your women are decent looking and your line is matrilinear) until we've reached the fabled number of 6 gorillion in the goyim version of the tikun olam.

So there's really no need to feel bad, everything will be made right.

gib shekels

You forgot the whole part where Hitler was gonna give you kikes Palestine through the Haavara Agreement, you you money hungry fiends couldn't just let Germany not be controlled by your private central banking bullshit you Heebs love to enforce all around the world.

Thanks for starting to see how shitty you people can be for the rest of the world though. That's what gives you bro tier status.

The worst thing is that red pilled history will never be taught at schools and people will always be in the dark to some extent.
History will always be written by the winners etc. etc. and the winners will keep bullshitting the people.
It's pretty pathetic how I used to think that humans will evolve to be some kind of Vulcan-like entities in the distant future, who just live for prosperity, progress and peace and conflicts will be a relict of the past.

>I didn't even know about Rosa Luxemburg's revolt and the Soviet Bavarian Republic
Just like 99'99% of the people.

>apologizing for something you didnt do
>on Sup Forums

No they'll be taught that many years ago the world united against the demon lord hitler who was going on a genocidal rampage across europe turning Jews into lampshades, soap, and ash.

Dont worry. Even Hitler originally wanted to do things right and give you a containment zone. Just keep the little Schlomos inside Israel and you should be fine.

You posted this a couple weeks ago. Im starting to think you didnt mean it

APOLOGISE FOR KILLING JESUS

>letting lies and propeganda affect you
I bet you also support bibi, you mongrel.

if you're going to click on one image today click this one

do you have that with communist Jews in Poland?

Meh, most common jews aren't so bad. I doubt the local small-town rabbi and deli-shop owner and such are in league with the Zionist elites.

Danke Shlomo!
Now please get Netanyahu to tell the German People to stop feeling guilty over WW2 so we can finally do something about the Danger posed by Islamists, which we are forced to accept because if we say otherwise:
Jewish Council and Muslim Council of Germany will go:
"What did you say? Did you already forget? It's been only 70+ years!!"

Thanks in Advance

This is done by your very own Frankfurt School

SPD was the most popular party in Germany until 1933, Bolsheviks were very popular

All this lefty brainwashing is your doing, not that of the Allies

No need to teach me about my countries history Wojtek. I didn't blame the Allies for the Roots of this.
I blame them for not having stopped the "De-Nazification" such a long time later.
It seems like they forgot to stop it and now Americans and other Allied Nations now complain about Germany not building up it's Military more, not involving our Military anywhere and help the Allied Nations out etc.
Or they are afraid of the Eternal Kraut

Also Mateusz, take better care of german architecture if you already have to keep cities like Danzig.

Pic related: eastern polish violin players (probably gypsies) earning some coins in 1941