LEAKS WHEN

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/
yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/
thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/
investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(you)

Thanks man I needed that.

Are there supposed to be more leaks on the way?

He'll keep us covered for years. He swore he would leak documents on his deathbed.

Why doesn't he just leak it now before Hillary has him assassinated

I hope he's thought really hard about the timing of the releases to get Hillary to drop out. It seems like it's too early to release the documents with nearly a hundred days before the election.

Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

IN THE NEWS:
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/
yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
Clinton, Comey, Lynch All Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering for Terrorists and the Cartels Says Senior VP at HSBC Bank

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/
NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!

investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

when the first leaks came right before the DNC, it was memed that there would be additional leaks coming promptly after each other

this never happened

we got motherfucking trolled, who originally implied there actually was more leaks coming ?

the original wikileaks post or what ?

Increasingly nervous Assange.

Did he literally say the leaks would ACTUALLY guarantee an indictment? Seems like over-hype and the media is quick to ignore any leaks as much as possible.

>virtually

yeah right and Donald will be put in a closed ward due to election frauf paranoia.

He's just giving Hillary a chance to come clean by herself.

Screen cap of tweet because every attempt to post link to it results in post getting flagged as spam. Fuck you gook.

>increasingly nervous man.jpg

all the mails did in the end was nothing

>muh Moloch

yeah maybe Assange even trolled us with that Alex Jones tier shit

she is *virtually* president now
coincidence?

well she is *virtually* president now, and all we got was funny theories about Owl-themed partys in the woods.

coincidence?
assange confirmed for greatest ally ever ?

first post disappeared at first.... lol

>I totally have information that could get Hillary arrested but I'm choosing not to release it yet

yeah sure fag

It's not happening. I'm not getting my hopes up.

He does shit like this all the time fyi.

>years
The election is in November.

Wikileaks can't guarantee anything. The FBI admitted that any other president that did what she did would be in jail, but they chose not to indict her because rule of law does not apply to Hillary Clinton.

WIKILEAKS FOUNDER JULLIAN ASSASSANGE SAYS NEXT LEAK WILL PROVE HILLARY CLINTON'S REPTILIAN ORIGIN BROUGHT TO YOU BY DORITOS

yes but he's in a bad situation right now, he's being detained illegally, so he doesn't have much freedom of communication, gotta rely on buddies at wikileaks.

I know I'm just shitposting oc

Hillary could probably cut open an infant and consume its heart on live television at this point and still not get charged with anything.

>virtually
virtually
>virtually
virtually
>virtually
virtually
>virtually
virtually
>virtually
virtually
>virtually
virtually