ROACH TIME

The balls on this little insect

>>>Turkey threatens to tear up EU migrant deal unless it gets visa-free Schengen travel within months

Who is more desperate for Turkey to remain in NATO?
Turks or EU?

they already recalled their officers from our islands so we can't send them any rapefugees back anymore

What does that mean?

>360 degree difference
So you spin around far enough to end up back at the exact same location/direction where ISIS is?

That would make you the same as ISIS.

>american iq

>How long until grand mufti Merkel folds?
She won't. She has to save face. The deal with Turkey is practically off.

Disgusting, Turkey needs to be destroyed.

merkel being the genius that she is made a deal with erdogan

>For each Syrian rapefugee Erdogan dumps on Greece he gets back a Syrian/Afghan/ Pakistani/other nationality not deemed entitled to European protection
>ie Turkey gets all the shit and Europe gets all the poor families looking to mooch of German welfare

Since Erdogan recalled the turkish gov officials that were supervising this whole thing from our islands, that deal is already off

I don't blame them, nobody wants these migrants, they're a pain in the neck for both EU and Turkey and everyone else. Since EU officials already stated negative opinions about Erdogan's purge, it kinda sounds like they're not holding onto their part of the deal, so why should the Turks hold onto what they promised.

It sucks for Europe and I'm upset that Turks are blackmailing us, but I can't blame them; it's not Erdogan's job to look after European interests. I blame people like Merkel, for handling the migrant crisis way too softly and for putting us into such a shitty situation.

The Balkan route is staying shut. So what are the refugees going to do? They will end up on Greek islands. The distribution among all EU countries isn't working either, so they will stay in Greece.

It's not good enough, I don't want Greece or Italy to get fucked up by the migrants either. I just want to see EU punishing illegal migrants with deportation instead of rewarding them with asylum.

>punishing illegal migrants with deportation
That's what the PM of my province demanded just yesterday. Problem in Germany is that once central Merkel administration decides about all deportations, and they just don't. Refugee sneezes, doctor writes a yellow slip, and the deportation is off. It's just too easy to prevent it.

Glad we've chosen to leave the EU. It's so shit that it's being held ransom by fucking Turkey of all countries. Here's an idea, instead of letting a Muslim shithole threaten you, just defend the EU's borders. It pisses me off to no fucking end that countries that actually try to stop the flow are punished. The EU is a travesty.

>tfw Brexit

>360 degree difference
>turning 360 degrees leaves you were you started
Is he saying the average Muslim is ISIS?

Is this ironic?

The Turxi or Turkfist. British saw it coming.

Shit is hitting the fan.

Turkey wants to join EU on its own terms. EU put conditions on Erdogan for Turkey to join the EU and now he's like "fuck it," do it my way. Maybe deal is off and Turkey doesn't want to be part of the EU but wants to save face with an impossible demand.

>Maybe deal is off and Turkey doesn't want to be part of the EU but wants to save face with an impossible demand.
Trips of the Beast confirm. He simply wants to get out in a way that causes maximum mayhem.

>tfw it won't happen

>Here's an idea, instead of letting a Muslim shithole threaten you, just defend the EU's borders.
The only way to defend the Border is to shoot at these Guys, nobody in the EU wants that. Specially Greece is a Problem with all these Islands near Turkroachborder. Also we cannot send these Sandniggers in the Boats back to Africa, because of Humanism and shit. The Australian way is a no go in this Point. The only way i see is closing the Borders on every EU Nation and the Nations handle this alone. Specially Greece would be absolutly fucked by this. That also means the End of Schengen, the EU will defenitly not do that. The End of Schengen would Economocily hurt us a lot.