Why don't modern superheroes get a single scratch in their gigantic overblown battle scenes? Specially DCEU

Why don't modern superheroes get a single scratch in their gigantic overblown battle scenes? Specially DCEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=X3M1IaZV7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=3eRjPvKnOmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C0McRg9mVRg
youtube.com/watch?v=_26siT7GDXo
youtube.com/watch?v=LzhzNbWOs58
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHxw7mSX5M
youtube.com/watch?v=jn8SVc374U0
youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entire suit is CG in Marvel Shits... I mean Marvel Flicks

>Specifically DCEU
Supes had a huge face gash and a hole in his chest
Harley bled
Wonder Woman bled
Huh?

>Wonder Woman bled

Exactly, she got hurt easily at the beggining of the movie, but in the fucking apocalyptic battle where she was thrown around and dragged through the ground... not a SINGLE scratch

Was going to make a thread about this but might as well ask here.

What are some movies where the protagonist and villain get into a very bloody dirty fight with one another?

Like they're both beaten to a pulp?

Its a favorite trope of mine.

I've seen raid 1-2,

The fight between spidey and green goblin in the original spiderman is goat.

You don't see that type of darkness in today's capeshit. It made the fight feel more deadly and personal

youtu.be/hfSz0bQzZuM

Too much blood and wounds aren't family friendly, user.

Blood isn't PG

Warrior. Or just watch MMA; at the end of each fight guys/girls are just a worn our bloody mess.

Superman's costume is organic Kryptonian material and regenerates over time.
Batman's regular suit is covered in stitches and cuts from blade and even marking left by bullets. Also his metal armor got destroyed in his fight with Superman, the mask even got torn up like Spidey's.
Wonder Woman's 100 year old armor is scratched and paint has faded off over time.
So yeah shut the fuck up

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

superman literally got impaled and died in the climax of bvs tho???

>missing the point this badly

>Harley bled
>Wonder Woman bled

user, thats the natural cycle of strong womyn

The Batman/Joker fight at the end of Batman 89 is kind of like that, although Batman takes most of the pounding from Joker's henchmen.

It's because the new movies are owned by Disney and Disney is family friendly, there is no blood in disney

Spider Man 1 was suppose to be way darker, Raimi was careful with the final cut & made sure kids didn't run out of the cinema's screaming, but some of that grittiness still shows

I think people forget how brutal 1 was, Goblin got impaled & was coughing up blood, it didn't cut away either which is the important part, notice how they always cut away from death's, even in Spider Man 2 when Doc Ock's wife dies

Super hero movies since then have been toned down because of studio interference, they are too much of a big investment these days

Is there anything in modern Marvel that compares to this fight scene?
>Simple, yet effective set up and choreography that's easy to follow with no shaky cam/fast cuts etc.
>Silence in the scene really emphasizes the tension, and when the music finally kicks in, it's hype af
>Characters we actually care about, seriously duking it out without quipping
>Short, brutal and doesn't outstay its welcome

yes fucking love this trope also user. All that dust and debris make it perfect, also want to know more like it

Don't forget about Gobbie's grenade that turns people into spooky skeletons.

Lethal Weapon?

That was the most Sam Raimi moment in the film, if Sony interfered more with 1 that would have been cut, but in the end it's good they didn't overall

There's nothing in any other capeshit that compares to it. Nolan tried it in TDKR but it was lame.

The end of The Revenant they are both bleeding profusely and chopping off fingers and shit

Their ARMOUR got damaged you mong. Not themselves.

Haha no (you)s for you

"dirty" fighting is also really good. Not perfectly choreographed flourishes, just people thrashing each other and getting hurt. recently saw a movie like that but cant remember

>specifically the DCEU

I think you mean the MCU

How large of a stock of costumes do you guys think heroes have?

>Impressive for a limp dick faggot

How the hell did they get away with this back in the day...

I wonder if the guy on the left also hates his face.

>it's a masked hero always get his mask all fucked with battle damage so the actor can show his face episode

This is literally the only superhero movie I can think of that does this

Not Marvel but in the comic Invincible there's a guy who makes suits for capes. I don't think Marvel really ever goes into much detail about how the capes get their costumes aside for Iron Man.

That noise that escapes Peter at the 50 second mark sends chills up my spine. I don't know if that was really something Tobey made on his own or something added in later but it's perfect.

It's funny that you reply to that post with a picture of Glorfindel considering he was replaced in the films by a strong woman character.

Batman Returns showed us the Batcave having a whole collection of bat suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3M1IaZV7K4

Also, I remember reading a comic with Superman where he explained that he frequently got new capes from random costume shops around his city.

It's still a little one-sided in favor of the protagonist, and it's more cutting than beating, but it's pretty brutal and bloody
youtube.com/watch?v=3eRjPvKnOmQ

in Batman Begins he said he order stuff he use in bulk so he doesn't look suspicious

I mean the guy who buys 500 black capes probably sounds a little suspicious, but it sounds less retarded than sewing them personally in batcave or having some superhero boutique

Too lazy to keep applying different makeup.

She's made of clay, she doesn't menstruate

Crows Zero 1-2 if you mind nip movie. Both movies ends with the MC and his rival punching and kicking the shits out of each other. Hell, at the end of the second one, both of them had trouble throwing proper punches while fighting.

In several comics, Batman is shown to have backups.

In one comic, he even has a spare mask under his mask, and in another he has hidden caches of suits and gadgets hidden throughout Gotham. Like, he gets his suit torn up and the armour coating gets compromised, Bruce literally wanders in to the nearest abandoned building, moves a boulder, enters a code, and BAM, he's got a new bat-suit in a little container.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0McRg9mVRg

Can't remember if this whole movie is good but their entire fight (even the parts leading up to this scene) was really well done.

>Bruce literally wanders in to the nearest abandoned building, moves a boulder, enters a code, and BAM, he's got a new bat-suit in a little container
I want this in the DCEU

I have a feeling that the heroes, specifically Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, will become bloodied in "Justice League" to drive home how dangerous Steppenwolf is.

Nah, Steppenwolf is going to job to Superman so he gets his heat back

>wonder woman gets into a battle with a god of war, thrown around like a ragdoll
>hair and skin still perfect after everything
took me out of the movie a bit, 2bh

>Steppenwolf wrecks Flash, then Wonder Woman, then Batman's car
>Cyborg manages to hold him off long enough for Superman to come out of hiding
>Superman beats him in less than a minute

>tfw some American billionaire orders 500 bat shaped masks from your factory in jianshu
>find out this has been happening every two months for the past year
>contact Wayne Enterprises on teleconference
>keep getting interrupted by some smug looking black man
>disconnect
>mfw

I'm partial to the idea that the heroes have a guy (or gal) who professionally repairs their suits and that the heroes probably have two spare suits that they can use if they send in their first suit for repairs after a bad night.

They don't

Make them

Like they

Actually, one thing that I liked about that fight was that moment where Diana got hit so hard by Ares that she momentarily was concussed or something. Her ears start ringing and all the sound's muffled so she can't hear what Steve's saying.

Used to

Super man got killed, pal

This scene from the Punisher. The protagonist gets completely destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_26siT7GDXo

Did you even watch the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=LzhzNbWOs58
1:36 his hair is still fucking perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY

>Superman: The Movie

Superman has one costume in every film, never takes damage

>Batman 1989

Batman has one suit that he keeps in his armory vault. He gets fucked up and the suit goes through hell.

>Batman Returns

8 full armored suits with plenty of spares

>Batman Forever

A dozen of the regular suit (all get destroyed when the Riddler blows it up) One sonar armored suit.

Robin has one suit

>Batman and Robin

Regular blue suit and an Ice proof batsuit.

Same for Robin.

>Batman Begins

One suit, hundreds of spare masks.

>The Dark Knight

Begins suit, then it gets fucked up so he has Fox make him the Dark Knight one.

>TDKR

Bane takes his TDK suit. He somehow has a spare when he returns.

>Spider-Man

Homemade "Amazong Spider" Wrestler costume. Full Spider-Man costume that the Green Goblin fucks up.

>Spider-Man 2

Peter remakes the one he had from the first one.

>Spider-Man 3

Same as above but with the Alien symbiote suit.

>Captain America

3 suits

>Iron Man - Spider-Man: Homecoming

50 Iron Man Armors

Is the rest of the film any good?

Yes definitely. It's one of those pre-disney marvel movies which are underrated.

Lethal weapon does that shit well:
>Riggs vs Joshua
>Riggs and Murtaugh vs Jet Li

Any of the Rocky movies aside from 3. I'm pretty sure the end of Universal Soldier involves both JCVD and Lundgren's characters beating the piss out of each other.

As for reality: "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler vs Rory "the red king" McDonald.

>I'm fine
>he's not
kek

For what it's worth, it's a sick revenge story, aside from killing an assload of bad guys, he also ruins the villain's life BEFORE killing him.

You mean the parts where they were in the forest and making their own weapons? The old guy making his from rocks and wood and the rogue special ops guy making his from scrap metal and fire.

I enjoyed it. If I remember correctly critics panned it.
Tom Jane did a Punisher short that was pretty damn good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHxw7mSX5M

Because of the effort it takes to keep doing makeup. Marvel is too lazy and DC simply doesn't care.

>Wonder Woman bled
did she?

Tom Jane is a horrible Frank Castle, he doesn't look angry, unhinged or depressed, just bored. The villain is literally John Travolta. The only reason people liked this movie is because it ripped off a few scenes from the Welcome Back Frank comic. Punisher War Zone is a much better movie and the Punisher in Netflix Daredevil is also much more brutal and closer to the comics.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen. You're defending the sterility and commercialization of these shitty manchild flicks. I'd advise kys, but you'd be way too much of a pussy to do that

Can't believe nobody posted the fight in the train station towards the end of The Matrix. I love that one. Obviously Neo gets beat worse than Smith, but still I remember it feeling brutal and real.

imagine if she made you eat her pussy

wow

gangs of new york had its moments

youtube.com/watch?v=jn8SVc374U0

>83861536

>Punisher war zone
>Punisher in Netflix daredevil

I heard war zone is actually pretty good in terms of action.
I really want to watch punisher scenes in daredevil because i heard good things, but I'm not interested in watching full episodes just to get there.

What are the good punisher episodes?

This fight blew me away when i first saw it, for Smith just to swap into a different body just emphasised how fucked Neo was.

War Zone is really over the top. Watch the opening scene if then you can decide if this is the kind of movie you wanna see (youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U). The casting was top tier tho. Stevenson was born to play Frank, Wayne Knight is a great Micro, even the guy who plays Jigsaw is chewing the scenery. It's not perfect but it's definitely watchable. As for the Netflix show, the first half is really focused on the Punisher and the second half is ninja shit with occasional updates on Frank. IMO all of the episodes were good but this isn't a popular opinion. Stick with the first half