/who/ - Doctor Who General

Comfy 7th Doctor Edition

Last Time on /who/:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595196/Doctor-writer-criticises-casting-black-actor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aWc2Sewkbbg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EJxO4m7obc
twitter.com/colseywolsey/status/874371369999486976
twitter.com/DWTVChris/status/874328431344967680
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyImages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RACIST BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595196/Doctor-writer-criticises-casting-black-actor.html

>Nicholas Briggs said there's a big Big Finish announcement this Friday, that's being coordinated by the BBC. He also said the announcement is on an anniversary.

Friday is 16th June.

'Utopia' aired 16th June 2007.

Based Simm BF audios are coming lads.

"Hi, my name's the Doctor"

Doctor Who? More like Doctor Poo.

"and tick tock goes my face!"

RASPBERRY BLONDE¿?

BASED JACOBI

Here begins the absolute ruining of Professor Yana.

poopies

People who are saying Bill actually did shoot the doctor and he's repressing his regen and that's why Missy asks him if he's alright, make no sense. They would at least foreshadow this case at some point during lie of the land, like having the doctor collapse a bit at the end and grabbing his chest. There have been NO cues besides the weird doctor/missy interaction in empress to suggest this is the case.

There most likely is something wrong with the doctor, but it will be something that hasn't been revealed yet.

>Based Simm BF audios are coming lads.
Nah bringing back Simm would be shit, they'd never do something like that

>tfw they couldn't get Jacobi back and it's just Nick Briggs, alone in a studio, doing an impression.

if he ended up dying because of his 6 month complicit-in-the-deaths-of-innocents fascist cooperation ebin prank, Twelve will be forever marred and I hope everyone will be rightfully livid. It makes no sense otherwise. Plus, during the scenes in Lie with Missy she didn't seem to notice anything.

At the end of Empress, when Missy asks the Doctor if he's alright and looks to his hearts, I swear Murray's music is eerily reminiscent of the sound effects that play over the Hartnell regeneration.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember Theresa May threw away her parliamentary majority and I piss myself laughing.

still won though lad

>everywhere is saying Kris Marshall is cast
>all sources
>all spoilerhounds
>RTD "knows who the new doctor is"
>'strawberry blonde' is fucking real
>the dream is dead

Rosenthal is the new male companion.

>actually defending the Tories at this point
For what purpose

they're keeping matt lucas, Bill is being replaced by rosenthal

I hate his face so much. I'd take a female doctor before I ever accept that snickering unfunny muppet.

Rosenthal is replacing everyone, including Murray Gold

>source: my ass

1 - it's true
2 - it makes you mad (presumably)

As much as they like to pretend otherwise, Labour lost the election. But you can hardly call this winning.

People even humoring the idea if THIS THING being the doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=aWc2Sewkbbg
I will drop the show, Matt smiths lolsorandom era was barely bearable as it was, this would be taking it to new levels of obnoxiousness

as long as he gets a sex scene with matt lucas its ok

>yfw this is in episode 11
>yfw people complain about this scene and cite it to claim it wasn't kino

BREAKING: PETER CAPALDI'S SUCCESSOR REVEALED

There was a huge surge in bets on him the other month - he became frontrunner for a while - and he's worked with Chibnall on Broadchurch before

still think it will be Kris Marshall though

>BBC fweee

Missy dabbing is peak kino. Legit don't know why people are so wound up about it, it's hilarious. She absolutely would do it too.

It's not "true" though. No one wins a hung parliament. But one party gained seats, while all the rest lost them.

Winning by 2 inches or a country mile is still winning.

how does she know about dabbing though? She was locked in a vault with no outside contact during its period of notoriety

>literally spouting spin as if it's objective truth and not purely a matter of perspective

The twelfth doctor taught her, in between jam sesh and watching frozen together

BREAKING SERIES 11 NEWS
NEXT DOCTOR AND COMPANION REVEALED

Spin would be trying to reframe May's train-wreck campaign as some sort of victory, "lad". Even her own cabinet hate her now.

Things are going to get a bit jazzy

stop screencapping these le ebin fake spoilers xd

didnt Moff say Bill's fate is horrible though?

What does "strawberry blonde" mean? Is it a code?

The Doctor should always be played by someone who is male, white and British.

TD

If there is a race and both competitors fall face first into the dirt, is the one who faceplanted closer to the finish line the winner? Especially if the other decided that the dirt tasted quite nice beforehand.

reference to the hue of Kris Marshall's wonderful hair

Y'mean this user?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EJxO4m7obc

The Tories made a massive fucking mistake with their manifesto. I have no real love for the Tories but if I'm faced with the opposite choices of a terrorist sympathiser with a marxist/communist Shadow Chancellor, a retarded milkman, a hippy or a bald spastic, I'm choosing Tory - fuck, I very almost didn't even bother voting at all.

feel free to stop posting any time

Gremloids Stream?

I miss the frayed jacket.

Tfw when Missy know what dabbing means even though she's been locked in a box for 50 years and I still don't.

>a terrorist sympathiser
So, everyone in the Tories currently sidling up to DUP?

The longer it annoys you the happier I'll be. However, if it doesn't annoy you I'm also happy.

Is posting politics here reportable or what?

Corbyn meeting with the IRA when they're busy blowing people up =/= Meeting with a political party with former links to terror groups

Well, how will the doctor react to this new hair?
Besides him complaining that it's not ginger.

Lads, I've figured it out. Screencap this. (I'm not claiming to have insider knowledge, btw)

It will be revealed that the first regeneration of any cycle is always a slow process that takes place over time, wearing a body thin before finally changing, just as 1 did, 12 will start turning senile at Christmas, perhaps even in this coming finale.

During this much slower process, when the change is coming, the Time Lord's TARDIS takes off by itself, as it did in The Tenth Planet and as it has just done in Empress of Mars.

12 is going to go senile and wear thin, lads.

twitter.com/colseywolsey/status/874371369999486976

DAVID BRADLEY RUMOURS WERE FUCKING TRUE

IT'S REAL. BRADLEY ON SET.

Yeah she'll still be fuck ugly.

Poop jokes aren't funny. You sound like an Adam Sandler movie.

>twitter.com/colseywolsey/status/874371369999486976
time to write to dr who

OH SHIT IT'S FUCKING REEEEAAAAAL

Oh shit

Yup! And a Hartnell TARDIS set/police box will be making a grand re/appearance too.

BACK OFF!!

who is this twat and why should i give two shits

12 days until Simmkino

Oh great, David Tennant #2.

you should give two shits because he's either taking advantage of dwsr to trick them with an old photo or it means david bradley is playing the first doctor in the christmas special

last digit
0-4 = Tom Rosenthal
5-9 = Kris Marshall
quints = David Tennant

RISE MY ICE WARRIORS

RIIIIISSSSSEEE

SLEEP NO MORE

Sleep with me...

twitter.com/DWTVChris/status/874328431344967680

>Huge scene in the finale
>Will let BBC marketing spoil it before talking about it

They already 'spoiled' Simm, so new Doctor appears in ep11?

He's referring to them spoiling Simm in Episode 10's next time trailer if you read the context.

>tfw no thicc Ice Queen gf

campy but fun

hate to break it to you but kris marshall is not strawberry blonde. he's dirty blonde

These are lies, please stop.

BBC Bradley announcement when

seriously look up strawberry blonde. it's a pink-orange colour. nothing like kris marshall

LIES! STOP! BACK OFF!

what the fuck, I wanted to purchase a piece of quality NeonVisual AppareL but it seems he's taken it off his website?

Which Doctor would you want to travel with?

Fuck off Cats.

WTF?
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyImages

why tho

F

huh, the takedown thing was real. and that was a while ago too. i completely missed that

Hey /who/ who would you have cast as the Doctor after McCoy if the show had carried on into the 90s?

RIP

F

The article was saved before. Just put it up again with another different name, and remove all mentions of "neon visual" with a that name so xander won't be able to google it

Luminescent Photograph

I wish Girly Letters would fuck off already.

So it wasn't even a meme Adam Orford is actually a sexual predator?

Do we know how old the girl is?
Adam's literally gone to the police to cry cyberbullying, chances are the case will just get ignored because they have more important shit to do but perhaps it'll backfire on him if he was actually trying to make a sexual relationship with a minor