Poll Fraud

Are these polls just made up? I know like 5 Hillary supporters.

She has no one showing up at her rallys. Nearly everyone hates her.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/760498237878865922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why worry then?

it will have a Brexit effect - when every poll showed the Remain in huge lead, when normies went to sleep and all they saw was a smug Farrage face

This is what I think as well. Check out what people say about Dan rather calling the bush/gore election early a lot of people blame him for bush winning.

People will vote for her as a default. Why would they waste their time going to rallies?

It's same thing whoever wins at the end.

Yes. They don't ask questions like: "who will you vote for"

They ask questions like, "which candidate do you think has a better chance of winning" and when people say Clinton, they mark that as a vote for Clinton

yes

we've known their methods were biased a long time ago

they were polling like 44% democrats 33 republican

the main thing is that Trump leads with independents and they were polled lower than they should be.

If people won't bother going to rallies, they won't bother going to the polls. Voter enthusiasm wins elections.

>Muh respondents, they're more liberal!

They're chosen randomly, so if there are more Democrats in every poll, that means there are more Democrats nationwide then Republicans.

Look at some of the polling from more conservative states, like Texas or Arizona. There are more Republican respondents there because they make up more of the electorate then Democrats.

Trump got seriously blown the fuck out by that Muslim speaker at the convention. It might actually stump him.

polls are fake. Same shit here in Greece. Everything showed us with Democrats winning but we are now ended up with commies.

>mfw kill me.

see
They're chosen randomly. It just means more Democrats make up the electorate then Republicans.

If that certainly was an important factor, you'd have to be worried about a state like Texas because the electorate is naturally more Republican.

Pat Caddell frome Kikebart was talking about how Reuters didn't just change their methodology but was using that as an excuse to go back and edit previous polls to give Hillary an advantage. That's some Orwellian shit.

Yeah the polls are meme, just take a look at them.
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

I get on kikebook and see howmany of my friends like Donald J Trump and how many people like Shillary and 70% of my friends are retarded liberals but Trump has 3 more likes.

No, they're not real. There was a site out there that was giving 2 votes to Jill Stein for every hillary or Trump vote. I guarantee you none of these polls are accurate. Just more subtle.

Are they made up? No. Why do I know this? Because both candidates in this race are utter fucking dogshit. They're choosing what they think is the lesser of two evils.

All I know is that if I was a US citizen, I would not give either Trump nor Clinton my vote. Neither of them deserve it.

>why worry then

Because it also might have the Austria effect.

You're just getting rekt. DWI.
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/760498237878865922

Lol says fucking Obama.

I used think he was just a shitty president but now I'm like 100% sure he hates the west and whites for the most part. The way he has handled this cop tho g and how he subtly bends his knee to BLM is fucking pathetic. Refuses to name Islam.

He's a fucking marxist third worldist that duped a bunch of cat ladies and faggot millenials into thinking he's that "cool black guy"

Fuck him.

>democrats
>commies
There's a difference in Greece? Don't kill yourself yet bro.

t. Mouth wash drinking aborigine

What is the Austria effect?