What do you think about open sexuality ?

What do you think about open sexuality ?
Would it work for you without niggers, ahmeds et cetera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQVoMbP47wg
youtube.com/watch?v=HmbAIRgS9x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Open sexuality?

You mean letting my GF fuck around like a whore?

Niggerdick or no, if you are okay with this, you are a cuck!

Utter degeneracy.

All things flow from sex, so when sex is corrupted, everything else soon follows in turn.

You know everything that you feel is wrong with society today? It started there.

>what do you think about getting cucked?

Well, yeah.
I mean, with rules and all, and open communication, if that changes a thing.
It's worring how a lot of people are more and more okay with it.

No it devalues the partnerships between people.
Look at it from a business perspective you could bring in anyone as an owner when ever you felt like it.
That bussiness would fail and fail fast

The death of marriage is the death of civilisation. The decline and inevitable collapse is playing out now. Sex outside of marriage is degenerate.

No one is really ''ok'' with it.

That's what they say themselves because they are still in denial.

People who claim they are into ''open relationships'' are very very sad and disturbed people and will snap at some point.

It's a World of Dogs, user.

The most you can do is try to be an island onto yourself (along with your partner of the opposite sex of course, and your Eventual children).

Absolute garbage. People who even dare propose this should be shot

It's wrong but rape is ok,

You mean I can sleep with Yenn AND Triss??!

>cuck
>French
/thread

You're time is gonna come frog

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads.

Warning WARNING

This. Look at the homosexual community which is open sexuality. Is that functional outside of our existing infrastructure? Do you think gay men are happy at the end of the day? Orifice hunting for no purpose, no deep connections with anyone.

It's depressing and lonely.

Learn to read, jew moutain.
>It's worring how a lot of people are more and more okay with it.
I just wanted to know if it was just with normies.
Oh fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQVoMbP47wg

No.

Personally I don't care about it being degenerate or whatever. I am just a selfish human being, and I don't want to share the woman I love with anyone. The idea of her thinking about someone else the same way she thinks of me makes me angry, I hate it. I want her to myself and damn anyone who says that's selfish of me. Of course it is, love is something selfish. It's the feeling that you have something unique with someone. If it was something you gave dozens or hundreds of people it would be meaningless. I'm not going to give up that feeling because somebody else thinks I'm somehow doing her wrong by loving her. Love is a two-way street and she loves me back. If that stops, and can't be fixed, then she can leave me. But no goddamn way am I going to let so other man anywhere near her so long as she's mine and I'm hers.

>All things flow from sex, so when sex is corrupted, everything else soon follows in turn

That is the most simplified and wrong Freudian logic I've seen so far.

It definitely destoryed the west.
So, no.

You know of another way people are made, genius?

>people blaming their own sexual inability for the downfall of civilization
>as if in any culture or country there were not "sexual depravities" going on

sex has been and will continue to be viewed as a wild irrational ride, some people the cacophony of sexual impulses in their head, some people use self-control and focus on one partner

>ITT: people who have little sexual experience thinking, WOW THE WORLD SUCKS, I HAVENT HAD SEX AND AM GOOD, THEREFORE THE REASON THE WORLD SUCKS IS BECUZ OF SEX

>and certainly not because of greed, love for violence, and a brain with adrenal glands too large and a frontal lobe too small

>trying to associate CDPR with cuckoldry and shameless hedonism

Reminder that The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine™ is the best gaming experience you can have in the current year for the considerably low price of only $19.99USD with over 30 hours of quality gameplay.

honestly pol broke me i have gf for some years and i never though of her cheating etc but now i wish i could talk her to fuck black men infront of me with his big dick. its my fetish thanks to pol.. thanks

explain

Not an argument

Well, as based as they are, there is a lot of open sex in there, and Geralt is getting cucked during the whole three games and six books.
Remember that Yennefer is complete slut that make Geralt nearly lose is life in the 3rd book, Triss try to take on Geralt amnesia and fuck him because of that, there's Dandelion, et cetera.

i'm a homosexual in an open relationship. i think it's normal for us as we are promiscuous in nature. Though, we are not stupid enough to just have sex with anyone. It's usually with someone we know. We are very strict as to not get HIV so we take all the safety precautions. Haven't done anything in a while though. It's fun being able to suck a nice juicy cock and then be able to come home and cuddle with my boyfriend and watch netflix together.

i don't think it's possible with women. they don't like sex as much as we do. they might get pregnant. and there's actually a point for you to have a relationship/marriage. gays don't really have a point other than wasting your life away together with your best friend (that you can have sex with) Besides, women are naturally jealous. it's too much drama.

They have the excuse that witchers and sorceresses are sterile. They're basically worthless to humanity outside of their abilities.

Open relationship, hell no. Same room swapping, definitely.

Would you let yourself be cucked if you and your wife were sterile ?

I seem to remember another civilaztion that had open sexuality near the end of its existence

They save more lives than the average peasant brings into the world.

i think only europeans should embrace it

YEN > CIRI >>>>>>>> TRISS

objectively correct

Who was yenn fucking?

You really felt the need to share that here of all places?

Party at my house lads! Remember to bring your girl and some booze.

Istredd, or Val.
But she admited that she fucked pretty much everyone she wanted to - like Geralt -.
They even saw themselves by accident in a whorehouse once.

Some mage faggot.

NO sex with Ciri available? This game is not progressive enough for me. It's 20 fucking 16 people.

It's absolutely degenerate; a grim reminder of the out of control decadence and depravity that the Weimar Republic and other godless countries and regions went through, it ruins the social fabric of tradition and honor, it makes the children into worthless serfs that have no identity, no direction to follow but what the state has put over them.

>kiss my girl
>Hmmm, that musty cock smell
>I love it
>Also I have no idea if the very expensive and time consuming children I am raising are even mine
>Oh well I have two women both using genetic tests to legally force me to pay child support.
>What a life

Open relationship only benefit ridiculously degenerate and horny women and men who have the forward planning of niggers.
>I can sleep with whoever I want? What is there to lose!

Istredd and Crach an Craite

I only played the 3rd one and stayed loyal too Yenn (Keira didn't count cos magic + I killed her ass off anyway).

I think I played the game wrong :/

>be tall, muscular, rich, huge benis, intelligent and look like a greek demigod
>somehow my gf would cuck me with some random hairy manlet and lose her golden ticket for a comfy life and stable family with genetically superior kids

OP surely understands how women work

The author uses it as an excuse for the degeneracy essentially. Tbh I would probably have a nihilistic attitude toward sex and just sleep around all the time if I were Geralt and I wouldn't have any illusions about sorceresses.

Sexuality is inherently open the question is how do you feel about people being honest with you about it?

>Looks at the flag.
Well, that explains this post, doesn't it?

This image sums pol really well.

If you're ok with it, you're ok with it.

If you're not, you're not. Just set the ground rules for your relationship.

Stop talking about women so much, you're acting like a bunch of fags. There's nothing complicated here, people have been fucking since the dawn of the species and even before that.

This is just /r9k/ all over again and Sup Forums is gonna go down the same path. How come everything is an attempt at forum sliding, but the same old 4chanite "let's bitch about women" threads are somehow not?

Yeah, if you're gay you basically made the choice; I just want to have a good time and fuck around. With women that turns into unwanted pregnancies and deconstruction of heterosexual marriage.

Kek what a nonsense projection post. Likely from the mind of a bitter post wall land whale or a bitter overworked wageslave living to pay for his offspring with no time to enjoy themselves.

>Do you think gay men are happy at the end of the day?

Much happier than you I imagine. Women don't love you man. There is no """""""deep connection""""""" with any of them.

Just spend money on a dildo instead of letting some disease ridden animal rut your wife.

Are you jealous of the fact that I can have condom free sex virtually risk free with my college educated white girls who practice serial monogamy?

Triss is best

I would be proud to shake your hand, Dragan.

Her voice is annoying but she's better overall than Yen.

To be honest though Radovid did nothing wrong. Sorceresses (and sorcerers I guess) are shitty people, have too much power, and should be watched carefully by the governments of the world.

Someone told me a while back that marriage was a construct of the ruling class.

When they (the royalty) started treating people outside their families like cattle for example they encouraged this monogamous mentality.

It made the males easier to control as they felt a sense of responsibility beyond their selves, beforehand men would be difficult to enslave as most would rather die than live a life of servitude.

When you can threaten a mans wife and children you can make them die for you in wars, you can make them work for the sake of staying alive longer to work more so that their children don't go hungry.

Is it any wonder that which we call sexual degeneracy is so prevalent in the political class?

For example the speaker of the house of commons is a "cuckold", his wife literally brags about it, and he doesn't care because hes in his 50's and probably banging a new 16 year old (one can only hope that this is the youngest he'd go for) every other night if he so desired.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmbAIRgS9x8

Triss is a whore, in games and books.
And by the way, Radovid did nothing wrong.

>What do you think about open sexuality ?
Kinda nasty
>Would it work for you without niggers, ahmeds et cetera?
Well. yeah. So long as there is an equal amount of penis hitting my "gfs" as there is pussies flowing my way. In essence, just sluts being sluts of both sexes.

You are making the mistake of thinking that monogamous relationships are about sex and children. They are far more about money.

When people arnt total losers they have assets entering into a relationship. Assets that when shared increase both their wealth. A formal arrangement to ensure the assets are kept safe and stable and redistributed fairly on the ending of relationship is attractive to anyone that has anything. Marriage.

Blame agrarian society and the ownership of land and animals if you must.
I think the idea of marriage is probably a meaningless concept for the welfare and working classes, since they are losers who have nothing.

>killing Keira off
>not telling her to go to Kaer Morhen and using her in the fight against the Hunt
You played it wrong.

When she went all absolute power regarding the tower I objected, she then brought up how Yenn would object to having just fucked her, I slew her.

How exactly am I making that mistake I stated that fairly blatantly.

I know that if I was born into servitude (born a loser as you put it) I'd just refuse to work. I'm suggesting that the idea of marriage and monogamy was introduced, and encouraged among the poor so that they enter the work force with something greater than their physical selves to lose.

The poor working classes work for their wives and children's well being not their own from my own observations.

As for the welfare bit I disagree because welfare is a fairly modern thing and marriage is not.

The vast majority of the population already practices this. Most men cheat on their wives. Most women cheats on their husbands and boyfriends.

Spoken like a true polygamist.

"I want to cheat so my partner does to, I cheated therefore my partner has".

Important question, can you have a threeesome in Witcher 3? Is there any girl on girl action?

team triss representing

Ciri is best girl.
And you're still cuck

>Dandelion
>in ANY sort of relationship

If you want to have threeosme you will get tied up to bed.
There is some girl on girl actions.

Sick fuck.

Haha truth. Underrated post
>No honesty plz. Lemme live my comfy lie

Not saying hes completely right but gays are far less happy then they appear to be on the surface, much like women

Yeah. Read the books, while playing the game (Geralt has amnesia in the first two), and you'll have a great experience.

I fucking hate Dandelion

Wasn't he with Anna Henrietta ?

You're saying that all men and women Cheat and lie about it, or failing that given the opportunity would cheat.

That's not true though is generally correct.

Keep telling yourself that a monogamous relationship is impossible if it makes you feel better about your lifestyle but don't try to drag everyone else to your level.

nigger is not just a color, it is a state of mind

>Not being an alpha and going with "the magic is gone" Yennifer dump

Sounds like the sort of shit tier non idea cooked up by french imbeciles with too much free time
But don't mind me, OP. Post some more triss/yennefer

>not being true to the books and geralt's character
Triss is a whore too. Even if she truly like you.

>not going for Ciri

Triss is for fucking Ciri is for loving

So is yen

>incest
murica
But yeah I wouldn't mind tb(h).

asking a bunch of shut in virgins around the world what they think of about relationships when even thier mothers disowned them?

yeah this threads going places

Thsi trhead violated the rules

"is X degenerate" is a rule breaker

SAGE ed and Reported.

You lower the qulaity of the board, fuck off, and don't come back.

He cucked her with some maidservant tho.

I didn't ask if it was "degenerate", I asked opinions about it you damn blayt.

The middle used to be farmers that owned their own little plot of land. That is why monogamous relationships are the norm.

Now the middle class have incomes and investments. Monogamous marriage is still the best for that.

Now the

"what do you think about degeneracy ?"
seriously ?

>condom free sex
Lmao degenerate. I don't even feel condoms anyway

>risk free
suuuure

>college educated
educated in what? gender studies? even gay guys still do engineering and shit.

>serial monogamy
as if she's not riding chad or jamal right now

are jealous that i can have unlimited sex with intelligent men with the same interests as me without having to do "favors" for them?

Meat for sorceresses.

People in open relationships don't love their partner anymore

Open relationships are just sorry excuses of relationship for people who fear being alone, but also want to have the perks of behind single

Also, if your gf/bf ever ask you to do this, leave her/him on the spot

Even if you say no, someone who feel that need will eventually go with it and cheat on you

people who act like literal animals can't be trusted

>Lmao degenerate
Fuck off faggot. We don't like you around here.
Open sexuality is trash and just for nu males who can't control their woman.

IMO if people are not in a relationship they should be free to sleep around a bit, not too too much. However once you are in a relationship with someone, especially married, you should only be having sex with that person. As a man if your wife is sleeping with other people it means you are an absolute failure when it comes to sex. As a woman if your bf/husband is cheating on you, you are either fat, ugly, or really bad at sex.

People should only be in relationships with others they enjoy having sex with , otherwise it quickly falls apart.

what the fuck are you even talking about ?

How far back are we talking about? I feel that we are talking about two different time frames making it very difficult for us to comprehend each other.

>What do you think about open sexuality ?
Literally nothing wrong with it from a logical perspective. You're either being held back by insecurity, religion, or gullibility.
>Would it work for you without niggers, ahmeds et cetera?
irrelevant

>All gays are pride parade flamboyant homos
Really makes you think. Meanwhile my neighbor who is gay never brings it up and is a corporate exec making bank.