ITT: Elder God Tier characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTlgGd03pIc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Billy's dad is the kind of character Richard from Gumball SHOULD be like.

Instead, while Billy's dad is just a retard, Richard is a WORTHLESS retard.

am I doing this right?

That's not billy's dad, that's Mougar you fucking retard

Please pass the egg salad.

no

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

mained Mogar in Billy and mandy the video game top tier character youtube.com/watch?v=sTlgGd03pIc

AAH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

It's truly a wonder how much better he was than anything else in that entire show.

>Everyone is posting father figures.

Hey user, you doing okay buddy? Just saw your post and I'm a little concerned is all... Well I'll be here if you need someone to talk to, sport.

J
EVERY TIME
W

Why are dad characters always so good?

is Washbucket also elder god tier?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY

He was shit, just like everything about cow and chicken.

A true masterpiece, soon to be lost in the sands of time.

FUCKING NORMIEZ

Because dads are not beholden to the same stupid things that make mom characters mostly just nagging bitches.

Look at the examples everyone always posts: Jimmy's dad, Billy's dad, etc. They are mostly idiots but at the same time they're not complete retards like Family guy so it's endearing in a way.

They're these dorky parents who are a little slow but as a result are allowed to make some really memorable jokes either at their own expense or at the expense of others. You really don't get that with other adult characters because they're usually antagonistic like the moms going "no you can't do this" or the "my teacher is EVIL". Dads are the one time the writers can make jokes you wouldn't get out of other kids or adults. Old Homer Simpson is the best example of this.

That's not to say they're always good since, again, you go too far down on the idiot tree and end up with Richard and Peter and shit.