Who runs Bartertown?

Who runs Bartertown?

Who ever did....me I guess

me nigga

That is a movie that is good for the first twenty minutes and then turns to utter shit.

if I say it, you're gonna lift embargo?

I was expecting the Thunderdome to be way more bad ass. The fuck was with the bungee cord shit?

probably the jews

ALL OF BARTERTOWN SHALL KNEEL TO ME! LORD WOLF BLADE!

Youre utter shit.

both original mad max's are child hood favs.

the only shitty mad max movies are the new ones.

Third act is a PG-13 rehash of Road Warrior

go back to Sup Forums where you belong

What emotion was I supposed to feel when the mask comes off and you see the weird retard? I've never been so confused watching a movie before.

I'm so glad I don't dislike movies because they're popular.

>popular among the cgi generation

> both original mad max's are child hood favs.

So you agree with the other user? Thunderdome is the third movie, and it's utter shite compared to Mad Max and Road Warrior. It was full of studio meddling and the co-creator died in pre-Production so George Miller wasn't really in the best place to direct, so someone else helped make it.

Fury Road hardly used CGI, most of the stunts were done with real cars and practical effects.

I think it's like the first 30 minutes, yeah.

Worst Max movie, greatest one liners.

>TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES
>WHO RUN BARTERTOWN?
>MASTER... BLASTER!
>DYING TIMES HERE

why did they get that shirt lifter Tom Hardy with his fillers rather than based Mel Gibson?

Mel Gibson is too old to play Mad Max at this point, plus his comments railing against black people and Jews, and his abusive relationships with his exes, probably don't make him a very good candidate for a starring role at this point

nice

Once he got to that place with the weird monkey people it went to shit IMO.

>both

There were 3 u feg