/got/ general

one true queen edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/120145-did-grrm-intend-jaime-burning-cerseis-letter-to-be-a-cheer-worthy-moment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's wearing gloves here. it must be a scene beyond the wall

are we getting Dany's diarrhea in S7? Or do they keep it for the finale season?

How do I cope with the fact that I'll never have a fertile fishfu?

How accurate is this?

I just summarized the leaks that were already available elsewhere and put the chronologically unknown events where they made sense to me. If you dont agree with ordering let me know what I should change

Best sex scene in got is upon us

Jesus christ.

The real question is, will it have the same intensity as the book scene, without the narration about foul, loose stools?

JAQEN!

leaks:
It's in S7.

Who is pushing sophie/sansa into being important hbo or dd

Now THIS is podracing

she looks a bit too happy, shouldn't she be in pain or at least have some discomfort?

*prrrrrp*

>ywn be her toilet slave

I mean I'm not sure I would do shit, but I'd definitely drink her piss.

d&d keep ruining gurm's masterpiece

>jon is a legitimized targaryen named aegon
>jon and dany have sex on a boat headed north
D&D somehow manage to make their show more and more retarded

and showfags think it's getting better and better
really makes you think

I have no idea but I hope whoever it is never works in the industry again

>I've had some readers complain about my name being featured on the covers of the Wild Cards books because I "didn't write them." That's a bullshit complaint, IMSHO. No, I am not the sole author of the Wild Cards stories, I am only one of... ah, lemme see, I believe it was forty-one writers at last count.

I am, however, the editor of every single one of the twenty-three volumes published to date, and the new ones in the pipeline as well... It's a lot more work than any other sort of anthology, believe me... though I love it, so I don't complain... too much. I earn those credits, and to suggest that my name is just being 'slapped on' the covers while someone else does the work is as ignorant as it is offensive.

Besides which, I DO write for Wild Cards, in addition to editing the series. More so in the early days, admittedly, before Westeros and Ice & Fire arose to eat up almost all of my writing time. Truth be told, I'd love nothing better than to write some more Wild Cards stories. I have some old favorite characters I'd love to revisit (Popinjay, the Turtle), and some newer characters that I've hardly written about at all (Lohengrin, Hoodoo Mama)... and I have stories to tell. But all that will need to wait until I've finished WINDS OF WINTER, and maybe DREAM OF SPRING as well

If you're one of those who hasn't tried Wild Cards because there's not enough of my own writing in it, well, here's your chance to hop in. Because this volume has LOTS of my own writing. The typical Wild Cards mosaic novel features work by half a dozen or more writers and as many characters, but on this outing there were only two of us. DEAD MAN'S HAND is a sort of noir mystery novel, as two very different detectives attempt to unravel a grotesque murder in Jokertown. The stars are Yeoman, the ace of spades vigilante, written by John Jos. Miller... and my very own Popinjay, Jay Ackroyd, a rumpled private eye and projecting teleport.

Top kek

Some sjw with a lot of power feels bad for her because people were meanies to Sandra in season 1

what a piece of shit

sophie going to every possible event and making sure she's seen with her jonas boy at least twice a day has nothing to with hbo/d&d

HBO is definitely pushing her shit and you're blind if you can't see that. It's not just the fact that she's a narcissist who needs her picture taken by paparazzi every single day. It's also hbo shoving her down everyone's throats at every single hbo sponsored event or piece of promotional material.

why wouldn't they push their best character tho?

I don't understand why, she's ugly and talentless as fuck.

do her and Joe really think people can't tell theyre calling photographers on themselves? anyone who hasn't caught on yet is a retard or an 8 year old

or the winter has come

Because the top 5 are actually busy

>anyone who hasn't caught on yet is a retard or an 8 year old
or, more commonly, isn't aware of the fact that they're getting paparazzi'ed taht much because they don't pay any attention to them at all.

How many people will Sansa mindtrick this season?
Definitely LF, but who else?

What if she mindtricks Daenerys, will showfags hate her then?

By anyone I obviously meant of the people who are aware of her daily "spontaneous" pictures, you pedantic fuck

Yeah it's really embarrassing she's probably not realising it now but will regret it later she's not gaining anything with that exposure she's just more annoying

The fact that they're pushing her as if she is one of the top people in the cast and have been since season 5 is what is mind boggling

Tumblr whales think their attention whoring pictures look fun and quirky

dumping

BLACKED

desu I fapped to some of her gap/cameltoe pictures, I'm not sure how much that's helping her tho.

>that feel when she has a roastie

DELET THIS!

memortposting isn't allowed in /got/

what the actual fuck

She looks high out of her fucking mind.

That's Sophie's secret user, she's always high out of her fucking bong mind

Rhager

THICC

YAASSSS QUEEN

Hello there.

Ps: Jaqen is a Lorathi name.

What's better than Bran?

Bran in HQ

This mass murderer of innocent Northerners looks so cute looking at this woman who clearly doesn't want him

Jaqenfriend posting a Beric photo.

what is euron doing here?

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/120145-did-grrm-intend-jaime-burning-cerseis-letter-to-be-a-cheer-worthy-moment/
>The replies on this thread

Here another one

Step your game up lad

Attacking Yara's ship just like Sup Forums leaker said

I'm trying bro, I trying.
Here

Jaqenbro is sending one for the BWB collection.

Not good enough, step your game up

>now this is podracing

It's like you're not even trying

E-eh how about this one....
H-here you go

Agreed

I'm not clicking but i hope everyone in that thread is calling jaime a baby flinging hypocrite

How long has Podd been wearing this exact same outfit?

Hmm, treatment for Jorah's cure perhaps?

Sir, can I have some more Rhager?

Please praise me

Based Davos, I don't even care if he's a jonfag now

i'll help you user

I'm claiming this husbando

What are the endgames for Jorah, the Hound and Theon? They've all had large amounts of screentime and were all in the story since the first episode, which is quite an exclusive group.

No, you're now posting low res shit, you're a lost cause

>Jorah
Dying for Dany like a cuck
>Hound
Dying for Arya like a cuck
>Theon
Dying for Yara like a cuck

Too late

because you're a jonfag

All three of them look certain to survive the season. You're probably right about Jorah though.

Jorah is going to die saving someone, Theon will be redeemed/die for someone and the Hound will hopefully just enjoy the rest of his simple peasant life.

Or, more realistically as per the show,

I give up.

>Jorah
muh sad story
>the Hound
muh chicken
>Theon
Not enough potential for no-cock jokes with just Varys and Greyworm. Need the no-cock trifecta for maximum hilarity.

REMINDER THAT GRRM'S ENDING IS SUPPOSED TO BE "BITTERSWEET"

Bittersweet in this case means that the threat of the Others has been vanquished and humanity lives on, but at the price of the fact that almost everyone we know is dead.

The only surviving POV characters are Sam and Sansa, who is married to the sadistic tyrant Euron, who attacked Jon and Dany after their forces were depleted vanquishing the Others.

REMINDER THAT BECAUSE OF TRUMP'S VICTORY AND BECAUSE SHOWEURON IS SET UP TO BE SIMILAR TO TRUMP, D&D WILL SET THE STAGE FOR A BITTERSWEET ENDING WHERE EURON MAKES WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN, FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING THE SHOW MORE "RELEVANT TO REALITY" LIKE THEY DO WITH SJW FEMINIST BULLSHIT

For the books, GRRM is also probably writing in Drumpf references because of how bitter his Hillary supporting ass is. Euron will certainly be the new main human villain.

The final scene of the series will involve

Euron on a throne made out of Dragon bones
Jon Snow's head on a spike to his left
Daenerys' head on a spike to his right
Tyrion's skull used as a foot stool and chamber pot

BANK ON IT. YOU CAN COUNT ON D&D TO GO FULL EDGELORD WHENEVER POSSIBLE TO PISS OFF AS MANY FANS AS POSSIBLE

Also, Cersei has the best armpits

>being into gormless white knight gary sue manlets

Not even once

Good man

Beric looks so happy. Almost makes up for the absolute butchering of Jaime's and Brienne's plots that cutting Stoneheart caused.
So his standards are pretty low. I still might have a chance.