You fucked it up again you sabhyuman!

The punishment is trannyposting.

>Bulgarians dont look like Greeks
>Albanians dont look like Greeks
>Matsedonians dont look like Greeks
>Turks look like Greeks
Why is that?
Why are Turks and Greeks so similar??

Looks like not signing it is a win-win situation to me.

Should I buy this coat?

Really? You wanna be part of the bydlo-brexitshitter alliance?

Greeks are the exception, they just don't like Turkish things. And Icelanders have common sense.

Because european turks are basically LARPing as muslims when they are mostly greeks with a drop of OSMANLI CcC blood in them.

if you have the right body and height yea
otherwise you'll look stupid

No

So I can see you on the streets and beat you the fuck up?

I'm short as fuck tho

Is that a map of countries who signed the Istanbul 3rd gender stuff?

take the XS one then if they have one

Don't bother. Get yourself a nice pea coat, if you are short.

Stop falling for """nationalist""" propaganda. The convention has nothing to do with legalizing a 3rd gender.

In fact, the document BTFOs trannies by:

"gender": means "the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for women and men."

>for women and men
>trannies not even mentioned
trannies BTFO

Guys i don't know about you but i am happy to still be alive after the shitstorm that went in macedonia

I really wanna get a gf right now

>the socially constructed roles,
Yes, they're really btfo'd now, what will tranlos do.

Ok good didn't hear much about this tbx. So did we sign it?

The convention fights discrimination against someone based on their gender identity (mentally ill people). It doesn't legalize a 3rd gender.

No, because the DS-whores from the """united patriots""" voted against.

What about this one?

its not propaganda
its real, you're becoming like Greece and Greece is becoming like Sweden

nope

how tall are you m8?
if you want to wear stuff like that always get the size that fits your hight

The """nationalist""" propaganda says that the document is about legalizing a 3rd gender. It's not. It's factually inaccurate.

The convention is against discrimination based on gender identity.

height**

I'm a short ass, not that it matters, they have all kinds of sizes

Would you guys marry a post-op tranny that passed well and had a convincing voice

Yeah, it doesn't legalize a 3rd gender, it legalizes all of the made up ones, since it's a social construct now.

it does matter , if you dont want to look like a fool that is.

No, because I'll eventually get bored of fucking its wound and I'll want to fuck prime college poon while having kids with my wife.

Not EUflag btw.

looks outdated as fuck

When will there be a Bulgarian right-wing nationalist party that isn't full with ex-commies and is also economically right wing?

I'd only marry a pre-op tranny. If she decides to go post-op after that I will support her but I'll probably leave her.

Nope

id marry anything desu

When the people rise up and demand lustration, like in ALL THE OTHER east european shitholes.

To be honest I'm really split on this convention. A lot of wommins get beat up and straight up abused in our country, but then again keeping your wommins in check isn't a bad thing.

Signing this shit opens the door for all kinds of degeneracy. First, it prevents discrimination against all kinds of mentally ill faggots. Second, because you can't discriminate or speak against them, they start demanding more rights. Transsexuality gets legalized as a 3rd gender. Then the rest of the mentally ill flock follows suit. Third, there's a clause in the convention where women rapefugees get special treatment. So imagine a bunch of hairy beheaders going up to the retarded EUcuck representatives and claiming they identify as a woman in order to get special treatment.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but we've been faring pretty well so far without this agreement. Kinda feel bad for all the abused women out there cos, as a man, I wanna naturally protect them and shit, but I also realize that if you give them too many rights, we'll turn into a USA cuck-tier country where a woman can divorce-rape you and take half your shit, and also she can pretend she was raped and throw you in jail for 10 years.

Then you have the obvious political agenda behind this shit, like the patriots' and some of GERB's ministers rubbing up to Russia and playing disgusting populist games. "Hurr durr we wuz traditionalists n sheit. Also don't 4get 2 like, subscribe and vote 4 us during the next elections"

Really split, guys.

No, my heart belongs to greekbro.

kys

Is this Burberry?

>I will support her by leaving her
top jej

Me expert eye says zara

rangeban Greece

judging by the models, it's zara

It is in fact Zara

DID SOMEONE SAY SWEDEN

Extremely cheap way to decrease white swedish population. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this idea.

>hurr let's laugh at the most developed countries in europe while we're living in turko-gypsy ridden shitholes

>this much projection
well ahmed, most of us don't live in a turko-gypsy ghetto. also, sweden will be a 3rd world country in 10 years, so we're just getting a head start in laughing at them. gotta compensate for all that time they were better than us.

Its old school and ugly bro

>I'm coping with living in the poorest shithole in europe by laughing at the most developed countries

>most developed countries in europe
XDDD

There's no 4d chess grand scheme in this agreement I'd rather us not sign it and keep the status quo.

As for lustration I wonder if a genuine political party advocating the complete removal of ex-commies, commie parties and general russophilic parties would get some votes. It's foolish to think that BSP aren't a communist party when they have been in coalition with fringe parties which are 100% balls to the wall communist. I think that all communist parties need to be fucking banned if a night of the long knives is needed then so be it, why not give them a taste of their own medicine?

DPS and BSP need to be outlawed and GERB finally decide their fucking position or fuck off.

if this is what "developed" means, i wanna be 3rd world forever

t-they are going to leave greece right guys?

we are only the poorest in EU, plenty non EU countries are poorer than us, if that's any consolation.

Agreed, lad. GERB needs a leader who isn't controlled by all the world powers at once.

The c*mmunists, ex-DS agents and the like should just get life sentences.

absolute favorite

yes goy they will leave greece is a passage so let them come!

Well, it at least shows that all these darkies are """trying""" to integrate in Swedish society. But only for the free gibs, of course.

>no sources
>not taking into account changes in legal definitions of "rape" such as
Never go full Balkan.

integrate? what do you mean integrate
swedish culture is AFRICAN culture you bigot
if someone wants to be integrated, that's the natives (that I'm sure they stole the land from native inuits)

here comes captain sweden

yeah true
it's not rape anyway, everything is consensual

>if accuser had not clearly demonstrated desire to engage in sexual activity

what the fuck? the moment a rapist grabs you is the moment he's CLEARLY demonstrated his desire to engage in sexual activity.

user, when a black celebrates Swedish traditions, that means the black has integrated, not the other way around. You understand what integration means, right?

don't worry
he sees that greece is becoming worse than africa
so he says to himself "dont worry ,sweden is worse"

They're just jelly they have to live in ghettos among the same raping and thieving shitskins they're laughing at you for.

>swedish traditions

Yeah I am kinda okay with GERB if they just shift their platform and decide to pick a side instead of having to be in an uneasy relationship with both rasha and the EU. The economy is at least kinda growing with those muppets when BSP fucking keked us hard 2013.

C Α P T Α Ι Ν S W Ε D Ε Ν
Α
Ρ
Τ
Α
Ι
Ν
S
W
Ε
D
Ε
Ν

Don't get me wrong, refugees rape more, no question about it, it's just not the whole picture. Nor are unsourced images a good source.

>removes rape statistics
>looks like u got no sources friend xDdddd

Yes, making refugees feel welcome and accepted is a crucial step in the effort to integrate them, this is not rocket science, because surprise, people who feel more alienated integrate less.

Mudshits never integrate, so I'll give your politicians props, at least, for using mudshit traditions and claiming them as Swedish.

>haha ramadan is a swedish tradition, we sure fooled those brown people!

how's that integration going

>people who feel more alienated integrate less
post tits roastie

No, the problem is when you both tell them that their culture and traditions are welcome here, and have a large enough community of them that they can just form a cloister where they stick to their traditions and never have to make any attempt to integrate into the rest of the society

If they're alienated they'll most likely choose to attempt to fit into the new culture over just die alone with no one to talk to

dis nigga too smart for his own good

>When you laugh at sweden for having shitskins but you live in a country where shitskins will be the majority of the population in 30 years

Well, they were fucked over for a large part of the 20th Century, things like these take time to improve. Sweden has had the great fortune of a long history of independence, peace and unity, so we've been lucky. After WW2 we profited immensely by selling materials to wartorn countries, as well. I don't think there's any point in making comparisons without historical context, and I think it's a shame that so many Slavs and Balks and such are subject to so much nationalist propaganda from corrupt and inefficient politicians who prey on the socially vulnerable and alienated.
>the image says "according to statistics" so that means it has to be correct even if it doesn't have any citation
Don't be disingenious.

This is the future for most white countries.

Integration of muslims is a myth. The 5% who will integrate are going to make up the elite of the muslim community, demand even more gibs because of tribalism, make minority parties which will in turn get votes from them. Only an idiot would take in even a small contingent of middle-easterners and try to integrate them. They will regress back to being subhumans even if they were "based" or "decent", by breeding more mudshits.

So tolerant!

>another headline without source or context
Nice. It's almost like you're some dishonest extremist trying to recruit people to your cause.

If people study Swedish it means they're trying to learn better Swedish, which means they want to integrate and have larger chances of doing so.

Trying to integrate muslims is a net negative for every country and a potential ticking time bomb why are people blind to this fact?

I don't live in Germany tho

>Cuts out source most likely Brietbart
When will this meme end

SWEDEN YES

so I guess you're fine with your country being full of muslims and niggers as long as they speak swedish

The powerful know it, it's their goal.

The rich don't care, they live isolated from it.

The working class has bigger problems, like daily survival.

The poor know it first-hand.

>refugees have to be integrated
>have to make them feel welcome to stop them from feeling alienated as alienation hinders integration
>say that they can be Swedes even if they're Muslim
>thus Muslim celebrations are Swedish if the Muslims are Swedes
>they feel more welcome and integrate better and become less Muslim
Like I said, hardly rocket science.
Those attacks were against other Muslims and Jews, and almost no people died, somehow.

No, user, because we still have absolutely no legal leeway for customs that are against Swedish law. Recently, a father and mother were sentenced to two years in prison for arranging a marriage for their daughter in their country of origin, and the marriage was declared null. Swedish laws apply to refugees the same way they apply to any other Swede.