Check m8, retards

How is 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEOOZDbMrgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dem quads
Checked.

Better than nothing though(which is you).

On another note: How is your sovereign fund going to protect you from rapefugees when the government exists to provide for rapefugees? Checkm8, WestSwede.

What percentage of the user traffic on pol is just shills posting the same 10 threads over and over?

At least 60%

lol Sorry ,kid! If you want to learn how to fight wars maybe you should pick up a book instead.

>Us army is gonna attack it's own citizens
The people who wish to strip away guns are nothing without guns themselves.

>Implying the military wouldn't turn against the government before attacking ts own citizens

With how ridiculously pro-gun the us military is I can guarantee that a major attack on US citizens by the government will result in a massive mutiny

Babol Posht
Babol Posht (Persian: بابل پشت, also Romanized as Bābol Posht; also known as Bālā Bābol Posht)[1] is a village in Babolrud Rural District, in the Central District of Babolsar County, Mazandaran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,455, in 393 families.[2]

Your reasoning is retarded because you don't understand the American military, comprised of an all volunteer force sworn to protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign AND domestic. If the illegal order to fire on their own citizens was given, 99% would turn their weapon on the one giving the order.

To be fair, even with all the tanks and jets and nukes America still last to a bunch of rice farmers in Vietnam, and goat herders in Afghanistan.

Nice quads, said that they're not gonna help you avoid the fact that the jew controlled military is not going to attack its own citizens without starting a global war on kikes.

sad*

What is Vietnam?
What is Afghanistan?
What is Iraq?

Military dominance means nothing if you don't use it properly because "muh human rights" "muh geneva convention" "muh rules of war"

Ever since Hillarys coronation the site has been absolutely infested with shills. They're all "how can we fix X?" threads and other obvious bullshit that's violating board rules but never fucking deleted

You realize this is just another shill thread and OP is fake and long gone?

Remind me again who supports the funding and feeding of the American Military, because if its US Taxpayers, then having them in uprising will make things difficult, especially if they have guns.

Also what is Irregular Fighting and Terrorism?

Tanks and Jets cant move after pilots get shot by guy with a pistol while driving to work

im still here mane

>quad fours
>BTFO by your own picture

Praise Kek.

>*Checks ID*
Fuck off nigger, ID's are actually a thing.

>implying the government will raze its own breadbasket

i have a gazillion ids mane

I know it's a shill. It's not like this isn't amusing, though. They make me laugh with their total lack of knowledge.

This doesnt make any sense , why do shills or other people make these threads. Sup Forums is a containment place (sort of). It is almost an echo chamber , yet these people feel the need to post shit bait threads and slide the board. Why? The answer escapes me for years , I cant comprehend

>Implying i believe you

Its possible because browsers and incognito mode. But lets be serious, OP is crying because he was BTFO'd by his own pic.

I think it's funny how blatant the influx of shills is
not even trying to hide it, the board has clearly gone to 50 to 100 more threads a day about the same insane Bullshit. not even a meme any more, people are obviously being paid to shitpost harder than the Russian shills.

Mods got payed off?

Its not about some civil war scenario. Its about implied retaliation. If our Government crosses the line they risk the wrath of the people.
If we have no means to defend ourselves and our rights, the Gov can just take what they want.
The difference between marching through a surrendered France and the fighting in the Warsaw Ghettos

Vietnam

Even if we are outgunned, outmanned and literally fucked before the fight begins we can still give a big fuck you to those who are hell bent on stripping us of our right to defend ourselves by any means necessary.

youtu.be/lEOOZDbMrgE

Take it from based Mel in Braveheart

I'm betting on the farmers.

Quads.
ken has spoken.

yeah those tanks and planes sure destroyed the Taliban and completely made it disappear

oh wait

>ken
>a fucking leaf
Just go away, you can't even spell the lords name right

us mil has ~80% defection rate if ordered against their own people

the heavy weps will be aimed at globalist scum

Because they're bases of operation will be in the U.S., dumb ass.

> how can a militia of farmers fight the British army?

Also this.

What is guerrilla warfare.

Oh, this thread again...