Give me one good reason why WHITE MALES shouldn't abandon white FEMALES and pursue more quality family friendly...

Give me one good reason why WHITE MALES shouldn't abandon white FEMALES and pursue more quality family friendly, hardworking and submissive women?

Really why should males also be losers in the game of feminism. Let the women suffer, I say.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/this-is-the-highest-earning-type-of-interracial-couple-2012-2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
literaryames.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/breeding-between-the-lines-by-alon-ziv/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't want Elliot Rodgers and I know there are decent White women beyond your shitty nigger kike mems.

general drop of iq of offspring, plus health complications often found in mixed race children.

>brown eyes
if i wanted mexican looking kids, i'd fuck a mexican

Because qt-golddigging-slavs have the slant and the white with the criminal of a nigger too.

How could you not want a slavfu?

Submission is islamic shit.

We, whites, want partners.

Not all women are feminists, you neckbeard. Leave your basement once in a while.

Yes good goy race mix and kill off whites

I just started dating a Chinese girl. I'm torn because I'm full 18/44, I wear combat boots with red laces daily but I'm walking around with a Chinese girl on my arm.

You shall not be permitted into Heaven. The avenging Angels shall not permit it...
REPENT.

HA FAGGOT

Do you live in an area with many asians nearby?

White knight stormcucks can't resist. They worship white women.

Ask a white male with a non white girlfriend ANYTHING bros!

> men are attracted to women who look similar to them
That's natural, you cuck.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I didn't say anything about attraction, stormcuck. You worship and defend white women like every other beta male, and blame their behavior on kikes. White women are trash. All of them.

Asians have higher IQs than whites

>walking around with a Chinese girl on my arm.
I did that for like a week but the looks I got from white women were worse than any of the stares from Asian males.
Deep down inside, I knew it was wrong and I felt embarrassed for humiliating my ancestors. I broke up with her before my parents or friends found out because I didn't want to shame them as I had shamed myself. I'm sure the girl's parents would have felt the same way. Race-mixing is just not natural.

Lol no they don't. Europe has the highest collective IQ numbers than any other continent by a trillion miles

just kill yourself already

> You worship and defend white women like every other beta male
No, it's because I'm white.
> and blame their behavior on kikes
Do I?
> White women are trash. All of them.
Maybe in North America.

>full 18/44
Like pottery

There's always a few Asians everywhere in the states

not when you include SE Asians and Middle Eastern Asians, who all average far below 100

I love that picture for the goofy-looking, mixed kids.

Its more a question if asians are normal in your neighborhood or not. If they are an usual occurence, its a bit meh, you just picked the girl fitting you best.

If you intentionally shipped her in from china on a cardboard box, you are a degenerate.

White women ruined stormfront, try for yourself and see how fast they'll ban you for dissing white women.

>that's the joke
Checking those Hitler dubs

>looks I got from white women
That's called jealousy you cuck.
>I knew it was wrong and I felt embarrassed for humiliating my ancestors
Top fucking kek. LARPagans are worse than the stormcucks.

>it's because i'm white
Being white is no excuse for being a beta, stormcuck.
>do i?
Of course. That's every stormcucks' rationalization for being a beta.
>Maybe in North America
They are worse in Western Europe than they are in America. Kek.

Yeah I'm keeping the relationship a secret at the moment

> Being white is no excuse for being a beta, stormcuck.
I'm neither beta nor a stormcuck, you dipshit.
> Of course. That's every stormcucks' rationalization for being a beta.
See above.
> They are worse in Western Europe than they are in America. Kek.
They are not, you idiot.

Kys

Yuropoor women are worse than American girls lol

>refugees welcome

Kek

Because I don't want fucked up, beta, hapa sons.

Yuropoor women consider it racist to be against the destruction of Europe

They're also a million times more feminist

Not only do yuropoor women date niggers, they will change their religion to date mudslimes. American women are trashy and date niggers, but not even they will go as far to change religions.

no results for this image. user, you are an idiot

I wonder who's behind this post

That is Filipino and Malaysian. Average IQs for those countries are 86 and 92.

Average white IQ is just over 100 here in the US.

Flips actually average around 94 once they get out of the third world. Not sure about Malaysians.

That two year old has autism.

I'd date it.

Fair enough. Still lower than whites.

i partly agree, over half of modern/young white women are thrash, most likely cuz jews, many normies cuck their gfs with other women as well

>18/44

10/10

You fell for the "women have their own opinions" meme. All women are submissive. You just have to be the dominant force and make them submit.

In short, your white women problem is due to you being a beta male faggot.

>full 18/44

No, you're not.

Not as bad as a nigger, sandnigger, or poo, though. None of them break 90 for average even after the flynn effect.
A white mixing with a SEA or NEA is still going to result in at least 100 IQ for the children, and probably offer a more stable household than a white woman would when she divorce rapes the husband.

#NotAllWomen

There, start a hashtag on kikker.

Fucking moron.

Having listened to this cucks audiobook has killed any yellow fever I ever had.

He had the best possible upbringing, wealth, family, friends and an education yet still never got girls for being a manlet beta.

>I did that for like a week but the looks I got from white women were worse than any of the stares from Asian males.

and how many of those white women are now wanting to date you? they were just worried there is going to be one less beta bux around once they are done with their nigger cock carousel

are you going to have mongrel children with her?

>white supremacist
>have oriental gf
why would you do this to your unborn child that his only male rolemodel deep down hates half of him

He was a kike. Got his mental instability from those kike genetics.

One drop.

If that's not good enough for you, kys.

Because I don't like "Juanito" as my son's name.

Those kids look pretty white desu considering they have chink mother.

When will they learn?

WAIT... so OP's pic isn't white?

Because we dont want fucking genetic failures calling themselves our children.

kek

spot on

Because there are still white conservative women in this world, Carlos.

Meh. I'm pretty happy with my Chinese gf.

>tfw tall, blonde hair, blue eyes

why not marry japanese?

>good housewife
>white skin
>high IQ
>babies will be ok

Nah, I'm quite happy with my traditional slavfu gf.

White/Asian unions are master race. They earn more than any other combination of couple, interracial or otherwise. Happas (half white, half asian) children are more likely to excel in school and in their careers than anyone else, including pure whites and pure asians. Their incarceration rates are remarkably low. Asians are pilled as fuck in the US and abroad and they show no mercy to Arabs and Blacks. If we unified as a race, nothing could ever stop us. Our cultures are compatible, unlike blacks and arabs who fail completely to live in modern society.

Source: Business Insider, 2012
businessinsider.com/this-is-the-highest-earning-type-of-interracial-couple-2012-2

Are you trying to prove Asian women look like shit despite being fit? You are making it m8.

Maria Kang is beautiful and Red Pilled as fuck. She triggers SJWs on a regular basis with her ruthless fatshaming, understands and values her own femininity and her role as a mother, and loves and respects her white husband without needing to push cuckish white guilt on him.

Lol THIS

She'd fuck me...I'm black

I can't wait for triggered fags to take the bait from this post.

Is your girlfriend into #BlackLivesMatter? Does she try and push white guilt on you?

I suggest you research the subject before jumping to conclusions. Asian wife/white husband is at least 4% more likely to end in divorce than a white/white marriage.

Dumber kids and a less stable marriage. Surely a recipe for success.

OP can;t get a girlfriend so hes trying to justify the downgrade

You are pathetic.

Asian men are seriously getting fucked over. But Black men are getting themselves a disproportionate amount of coalburners but those coalburners are poor as a result.

cause whites will go extinct. not that i have a problem with that. but that's how white people. the only way whites can stay alive and relevant is cause you have white supremacy. and if you race mix you erase whitey. and whitey is so weak genetically that one none white eradicates whiteness cause you are not supposed exist. so whites need to fuck other whites if you want to survive.
go ahead extinct yourself the world will be better.

there are no health complications in.mixed people you dumb fucking slav

I hear lots of Asian men get assblasted when Asian girls date white guys, they have the same complex Sup Forums does about coalburners. I think it's jokes as fuck. The small dick stereotype doesn't help, but DESU most Asian men I know that get mad about that are geeks who play Magic the Gathering and don't lift. All of the healthy, fit, socially stable Asian guys I know have perfectly fine sex lives. I bet most of their problems would go away if they would just Chad it up.

LMAO mixed-race children often have more comprehensive immune systems and are practically impervious to recessive-linked genetic disorders.

The problem that White women like Asian men more than they like White men

hybrid vigor is a kike myth, my tanned norwegian friend.

I don't really care about coalburners. They are generally the sort of people that you're glad are voluntarily removing themselves from the dating pool.

He went to UC Santa Barbera, literally the most aggressively SJW public University in California. That place is caustically liberal, it even gives leftists the willies with how cultishly feminist they are. I seriously think that going to that shithole may have harmed him.

Most Asian women that are willing to be with white men are complete gold diggers. Finding one that isn't is like finding a white woman that isn't a liberal coal burner.

Rather stick with Slav, non-mestizo latinas or arab girls.

>te] [Auto] 6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>"Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables."

no its not it's been proven you dumb bitch

Read the study, my tanned scandinavian master-tanned race

> Everything that inconveniences my narrative is a Jewish conspiracy
> I don't need to cite my sources because all credible channels of information are secretly Jewish propaganda

Jesus Christ how can we expect to every be taken seriously if we keep relying on this pathetic line of reason?

By non-mestizo latinas, do you mean Spaniard women or indigenous women? Because it could be either.

li nk doesn't load you inbred but this does literaryames.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/breeding-between-the-lines-by-alon-ziv/

Ch-ch-check the study, burger-baka....

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html cry more inbred

>Giving up my kins green eyes to some shit-eye brownie
>Blue/Green is king

Odd it doesnt load. I thought sweden tier censorship was only implemented in germany and Stocholm.

Still, disprove my study, and i will disprove yours.

Why are you complaining. White women become submissive when they marry muslim men. If you can't handle white women because they become your boss then all other women will become your boss. It's YOU who have the problem. Women has a natural tendency to be crooked without the guidance of a man, if you are not suitable then you are not suitable and the women will find someone better anyway.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."

>literaryames.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/breeding-between-the-lines-by-alon-ziv/
Wait, this is Alon Ziv, that got blown the fuck out in his reddit A&O. I got links to it if you care to see it, but knowing the kind of identity a mixed race child has, i think you would be triggered to see it.

Actually just browning Tumblr showed me Asian girls will take pretty much any White guy they can get. They apparently even get off to being called chinks lol.

It seems to be an inferiority complex combined with some hatred of Asian men i'm not sure where that comes from. Well except for Chinese girls. Probably all that female baby aborting would piss them off.