How do we stop the feminization of boys?

How do we stop the feminization of boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TULVRlpsNWo
youtu.be/OFpYj0E-yb4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You give them fathers.

kill them

You don't. Less real men out there = more hot women available.

We stop the masculinisation of women.

You can't, the flood gates already open. Degeneracy well continue on unless something drastic happens to western civilization

something something American Jews

Reintroducing physical Punishment

Bring bullying back. I was bullied at school for being a fat fuck. That motivaed me to lose weight.

Oh god i straight up cringed at the screen for a solid 15 seconds, goddamn generation of pussies.
we're literally raising cucks

Stop breeding with women you consider "feminine" or "cute".

>more hot women available.
Have you even seen modern Western women?
Just let them all burn for fucks sake.

It just passes feminine genes down to them.

>Flag
>fat fuck as a kid
>bullied at school for it
m8, that wasn't bullying, that was envy.

oh sweet moses
what was the dream? being a faggot? sure as hell achieved that

>that was envy

KEK

All the people who commented are women.

As they always say - Really, really makes you think. Doesn't it, Sup Forums?

thought that was a hot girl for a second. Thanks OP

would bang desu

fpbp

Big government rewards single mothers. No more.

Or make military service mandatory

>8 years old
>fucking 8
Not even little girls wear that much makeup

Feminine males don't come from the mother, they come from the non example of a father.

>How do we stop the feminization of boys?

stop taking them to mikvah

wtf

youtu.be/TULVRlpsNWo

Can you make it through?

We dont. Cute boi pussy is going on my menu. Also, more single girls.

>It is what it is

So... how did the negros get into his house?
Also, wasn't he making about a grand a month from patreon? He could definitely afford an AR15.

>Virtue literally in the name

so brave! so wonderful!

Would

>You give them fathers.
That's this kid's trouble. He has two of them.

>yfw he never even had a chance..

Fucken eh leaf...keep up the heat. Aussie cunts cant dish out the bantz like we can.

Fucking kek

also,
>psychologist
wew, we got an expert here lads

Stop allowing their mothers to fuck them up like this.

This.

Bullys force faggots to toughen up or else.

Every boy needs to fight and beat a bully all by himself at least once in his life.

You wouldn't refuse to buy thin mints because of what's between his legs would you Sup Forums?

Stop letting gays, lesbians, and single mothers raise them

>as a psychologist

Modern university, lads

Yes I would,Aussie.

Psychologists usually require professional help themselves.

>young qt traps are socially accepted

its a good time to be alive

she'll be well suited for /r9k/ when she hits 18

I just saw a father letting his son walk around in ear rings and dress in public.

AMA

This.

My mother is the butchest of butchest women ever. She got shoulders like eddie hall and me and all 3 of my brothers are built like bulls. We inherited most of our traits from my mother, considering my dad's a fucking bumbling fool.

>she

underrated post

>It's totally appropriate to let your kid wear make up in public
Does she not realize that there may be long term repercussions?
I feel like psychologist now days just have to blink to graduate.

What the fuck?! Kid probably eats a shit ton of soy products.

No one is shocked because you are swe

I think you mean how do we stop the feminisation of white boys, black masculinity is promoted by the MSM and social justice groups at all costs

Sweden is the worst for it.

>How do we stop the feminization of boys?
Ironically, by allowing it.

All this fem, trans, non-binary shit is all an effort to become a victim and get special treatment.

If you just ignore them, don't give them the attention they crave, and don't let them play the victim card, they'll soon move on.

Stop putting hormones in our water and food.
Stop exporting jewish degenerate media.
Reverse denazification.
Problem solved.

Why stop it?
I hate most people, let them become weak and effeminate, it just makes the masculine look even better. It's like fat people, they just make you fitter by virtue of not being fat, and if you're already fit you are now even fitter than average.

It's not enough to succeed, others must fail.

I wasn't going to reply because I thought you were just speaking nonsense, but it just occurred to me that I did get the opportunity to beat up someone who bullied me in middle school.

what the actual fuck is going on out there?!

>stop the feminisation of white boys

Exactly this mate. Our boys are starving for role models, getting drowned with single mothers and female teachers, and being told at every point to "talk about their emotions" and not to embody "toxic masculinity"

Frankly, given the trend with divorce law, loosening of rape and sexual assault definitions, universities going full "my wife's son", I'm hard pressed to see this turning out well

W.... what the fuck

Unfortunately, the number of hot women is decreasing at a faster rate, so you're fucked either way.

Wrong. Less real men = more leftists and degeneracy

Even though I'm pretty masculine now I can confirm as an nineteen year old this exact shit happened. For a good amount of my teenage years I feared notions of masculinity because of the brain-washing bullshit.

We definitely need a male impulse in society, because women are naive as fuck and aren't going to realize that all the good men are going away because they're facilitating men practically becoming women.

This- based

I think we should be thankful that we ourselves didn't turn out like that.

And then they will cry when the bald faggot Chistian gets a hold of that boipussy

Males in charge of a child are not necessarily fathers

Not sure how this doesn't equate to the sexualization of an 8-year-old but beauty pageants do...

You don't.

You let them grow up and one day let them look back in shame.

The problem isn't talking about emotions, it's "talk about your emotions, but only the right ones! By the way the right ones are female ones"
Masculinity is a very emotional thing, it's the embodiment of all of your masculine feelings.
The problem isn't emotional expression, it's being raised to think that masculine emotion is "toxic" and that female emotion is a one-size-fits-all solution.
SPOILER, HUMAN NATURE DONT WORK THAT WAY

Joey Killmemore

My son is definitely going to a private school.

Stand against feminism and the jews pushing it, otherwise you become another historical lesson.

I got bullied. It just made me more of a recluse.

> As a psychologist

REEEEEEEEEE

He said fathers, not paedophile faggots

Stop accepting it as OK. It really is that simple.

Pressing 'Political Correctess' and all the crazy shit that comes with it on uninformed, impressionable little kids is pure insanity.

People can't really make decisions with out a fully developed pre-frontal cortex and little kids don't have that yet.

That's why little kids believe whatever they're told. That's how it's supposed to work.

Making baby boys baby girls because mums think it's cute is pure, around the bend insanity.

Oh, and Hollywood glorifies it like crazy. You can't be an A-Lister parent these days without having at least one outside of the binary spectrum.

PURE FUCKING INSANITY, AND IT MAKES ME RAGE! CRAZY MOTHERS ARE LITERALLY DESTROYING THEIR CHILDREN!

They try to make inroads here once in a while, but the old people are still based enough to chase them off.

Stop normalizing insanity. Problem solved, and yes, it really is that simple.

Better education focused on developing people impartiality and objective decision making skills? Also check for increased oestrogen exposure, fix it. Case close. What's the next thread about?

I bully manlets and they can never beat me since they will NEVER grow taller.

I've always wondered what impact hormones have on these kids. I know they make young girls develope early but does it also raise the sex drive?

By defeating the jew
youtu.be/OFpYj0E-yb4

Stop the Jews. Close down Sup Forums. Lock up all the faggots and faggot lovers in the psych ward

I can't imagine Hong Kong has a PC diversity problem. It's mostly Chinese people

Why would you want to?

Make sure they eat their vegetables.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

What fuck.

Fucking hit them and tell them to be man.

If I have a gay son, fucker is ending up out of my house and beat up

Personally or physically?
I can't stand women with feminine personalities.

Private schools are fucked too, sime private one in America was making white kids come home in tears due to muh privilege.

Homeschooling is your only option, due to work its nor feasible, in some paces it's not legal iirc

Some fish turned gay or changed gender due to hormones in water.

they will stop themselves.

those genes wont be passed on anytime soon.

Why should we? Some of them are doable, not gonna lie. Pic related.

jesus i heard about this. didnt think it was really going to be THIS fucking gay.

>tfw tomboys now are being fed tranny bullshit
Fuck Jews.

Why would you want to? Feminized boys are hotter than regular chicks.

M8, we've still got a lot of superb """public""" schools here. I should know I went to one of them.

Fucking beat the snot out of that little faggot and send him to the Army for a few years, that will sort him out.