/MXC/

"What are these people running from? They're not! They're running TO the World's Toughest Competition in Town!

Git it on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ab05WTG8M
youtube.com/user/ToxicTripod0/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=gry5USP5jVQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIEbITAtGBeapOXMepL9n3wMfN9U9e38H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greatest show ever to be on spike tv. I don't think it could be made today though, it was pretty damn insulting to the perpetually outraged groups of today.

MXC thread? Guy like!

We have Wipeout and Ninja Warrior. Which is basically the same thing minus the shit talking. the obstacle courses were always the funniest.

>Babaghanoush

>Wipeout
Even as a kid I understood that this was the sanitized toothless G-rated MXC ripoff.
>Which is basically the same thing minus the shit talking
That's like half the appeal
>Ninja Warrior
I don't know what that is

Wipeout is garbage compared to MXC (actually was just a bad show in general), and Ninja Warrior is only entertaining in the japanese version with the wacky contestants. MXC actually had talented writers who wrote pretty clever lines for each show. Each episode was pretty creative and hilarious in its own way.

>Right you are Kenny.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ab05WTG8M

Friendly reminder Captain Tenneal is best character

Can someone please stream this shit?

I love this show

Indeed!

all 5 seasons enjoy
youtube.com/user/ToxicTripod0/playlists

youtube.com/watch?v=gry5USP5jVQ

Sound effects were just brilliant. Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano the kings of commentary banter.

Uh, yes, this is a new suit; thank you for asking.

Thanks user, much appreciated.

SOMEONE STREAM

Thank you

I don't doubt they used blatantly sexist jokes in the original 'Takeshi's Castle' too. Especially if it's from the 80s. Discovered this show on G4 before the network was turned into a second Spike.

best show on earth. love the international episode too

no problem anons i laughed so much re-watching them

Where my Craig Charles at?

Best thread the whole year thanks mate!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIEbITAtGBeapOXMepL9n3wMfN9U9e38H

That is glorious. Thank you friend.

Best show

I believe in giving back, friend user. Spread the joy!

Ha! Some of these aren't remotely safe. At least they wear a helmet. The commentary banter is 10/10.

The parody dubbing is the entire premise of the show dork.

The American dub was fucking trash.

>Wipeout
>as a kid
kys

Wow what shit taste

'no'

>The commentary banter is 10/10.
That's right, Kenny.

I remember watching this late nights just to wait until Comedy Central would air GGW commercials for fapping. Occasionally get off to those phone sexline commercials.

No rickrolls in a based MXC thread, user.

I was suprised too user but here's another one, that girl is either dead or some kid's mother while we sit here meandering away until we either kill ourselves or die naturally.

suicide is natures way of taking out it's own trash.

ty user

non rick roll version por favor

I think part of what made the show so good is that there was very real and funny dialogue going on in the background while kenny and vic were talking. sometimes it felt like it wasnt supposed to be noticeable but occasionally the captain would say something funny while they were telling about the contestant coming up. Something about those little details made the show feel like they really put a lot of care into it.