Europe is tainted and destroyed by jews, muslims and niggers

>Europe is tainted and destroyed by jews, muslims and niggers

How is that a bad thing?

wh*Toids allowed it to happen yet put the blame on everyone else.

What's wrong with Jews?

Even if it wasn't you would still be a loser on Sup Forums

Don't say those words user, someone from reddit will ask for you to be banned. Wouldn't that be awful? Mind your manners, we're all here to learn in a safe and polite environment after all.

Don't blame them, you would do the same in their position. It's the politicians fault and they will pay deeply

>Don't blame them
They're not considered animals, they are capable of taking responsibility

I would say vandals, goths and huns did it first.

in all honesty yes they are and no they aren't

>They're not considered animals
Perhaps that's part of the problem.

Whiteboiz dindu nuffin, deys mastah rase gud boiz

True but they do it intentionally. They abuse system they dislike

nazis did worse.

So if you lived in some shithole in Africa where everyone was starving and the warlord of the week just came into power, you wouldn't try to get to Europe out of the fear of "ruining their white societies?" Your idea of the worst case scenario for Europe is light-years better than these people's daily realities, lol the thought doesn't even cross their minds.

It is your duty as a white man to get /fit/ as soon as possible.

>the thought doesn't even cross their minds.
I think that might be his point. The fact that the thought they might be destroying nations that have existed for millennia is a bit unsettling and fairly indicative of the moral character of those that are coming.

of course i would, and ?
have you ever seen us trying to convince africans not to come here ? wtf of course not
this is fucking absurd
our fight is about convincing the other white people to stop being leftists

Deuteronomy 15:6 and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

>live in a shithole
>be starving
>risk death daily
>life is generally shit
>opportunity presents itself to move somewhere better
>oh shit better not, wouldn't want to ruin the life whitey
really nigga

*the life of

I wouldn't be so brazen as to ever shit up Japan or South Korea, all I'm saying. I don't think it's too much to ask to hold others to the same standards you would hold yourself.

oh fuck off, if you and/or your family was in so much shit you wouldn't look twice at the name of the country your moving to as long as it's better

Its Europe fault for accepting jew religion. Do not nag the branch on which you sit.

Nigga please. At least I believe someday Russia will punch jew gobs and invaders in the face and then they fuck off. True happy time will come for Russia if we wake up and whould praice Perun and Swarog and Rod.

are you starving right now? Do you live in a warzone? Do you have plenty drinkable water?
yeah no shit you stay in Russia it's not so fucking bad yet is it, niggers run from africa because it's super shit and unbearable

Not true. Billions of people over the course of human history have been in shit circumstances and never saw fit to darken the doorsteps of others.

>are you starving right now? Do you live in a warzone? Do you have plenty drinkable water?
No, why whould I?

like? Name a few groups or ethnicities or whatever
???
sober up and start over with my post

>niggers run from africa because it's super shit and unbearable
No they run for conquest and rape. In Africa plenty of useful lands and hunt lands.

See every documented famine and war for the last ten thousand years. Source: wikipedia. Large scale population replacements are not common.

Victim-blaming

They are animals when it's convenient and fellow humans when that is convenient.

Believe it or not, there are decent places in Africa, it's not all shit. No need to move to Sweden to avoid starving to death.

>All of Africa is a starving desert warzone with no water

This. It's up to you to improve your own circumstances. It's called responsibility to the nation (or tribe, whatever) you're a part of. Running away to Germany for gibs is a cowardly subhuman trait.

Very well put.

>they run for conquest and rape
lmao
>In Africa plenty of useful lands and hunt lands
Yeah good luck with that, get past the local warchief and then don't get killed while working your farm
huh? Didn't the irish run by the millions to America? Didn't we do the same amd shit we weren't even starving we were just poor
alright senpai you just stay there and die you true patriot

If we opened fire instead of our borders, this shit wouldn't have happened.

>Didn't the irish run by the millions to America?
Yes and it was both anomalous and very recent history in scales we're speaking of.

If wh*Tescum are so strong, why do they prefer pozzing eachother in gay pride parades instead of removing these "savage creatures" as you call them?

alright let me throw some more
what about the jews fleeing egypt in ancient times? Or the germanic migrations to the roman empire?

>get past the local warchief and then don't get killed while working your farm
What the heck? You want live without fighting and have your land? How does this even work?

Still anomalous.

BASED

The strongest Whites got killed in WWII, and most remaining Whites have been brainwashed and conditioned from a young age, dumb shitskin. That's why we're not removing you this instance, forever.

What I'm saying is that it's not worth it when you could just hop on a boat to Europe, even if it's still dangerous it's a lot less so than staying there
nice one

T. Algerian

>What I'm saying is that it's not worth it when you could just hop on a boat to Europe
Why they want to stop their soul progress and run in Europe. Live is war for better life
and your soul. Suffering and death brings experients.

War in Europe was a mess.

>is that it's not worth it when you could just hop on a boat to Europe,
Yeah dipshit and that's precisely the fucking problem. Why on God's green earth is it possible to just hop on a boat to Europe? You have Navies, you have Coast Guards, you have borders, fucking use them.

Europe needs to take its share for colonialism, it's only fair

An upvote for you, kind gentlesirs!
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>It's not "worth it" to be part of a nation with proud history and work for a brighter future for it when you can just be a lazy invader
Degenerate liberal consumerist nihilism, everybody.

Most of that is true, but there are refugees who come from wealthy, pampered backgrounds who countinue to apply that lifestyle here, all the while collecting bucks from the government.

easy there rambo, make it out of highschool and then let's talk again
Yeah wait let me go right now and shoot up some niggas
fucking retard, don't reply to me again
t. has relatives in brooklin

>go to better place
>start making it shit just like your last country

if they behaved, there'd be no problem.
They don't. They keep believing in their ridiculous sandnigger religion, and they act like barbarians, worse than us south americans.

I know because I saw it myself when I visited Europe, literal saw some sandnigger defecating and laughing in front of the Frauenkirche in Munich.

Fuck off shitlaian apologist.

t. nigger

>easy there rambo, make it out of highschool and then let's talk again
Life is war and lesson and they run from it on foreign lands to do the crime. Does jews really won this much?

Yeah that's true, I'm not saying it's not a problem
On one side I can somewhat sympathise because I'd do the same, on the other I'm being indirectly harmed by their arrival
My initial point was, and still is, that you can't really blame them for what they're doing, not that it shouldn't be stopped. A point that macacos, terroni, sharters and pidors seem to not understand

Yes because turning boats around requires shooting niggers, as Australia has proven over the last decade with their massive body count.

Go fuck yourself you stupid, EU dickriding, potato nigger.

Yes you're talking to the coast guard right now, got any complaints?
God americans are legitimately braindead

Yakubistan (known to the wh*Toids as "Europe") is forever BLESSED and enriched by BLACK Israelites, followers of KARA BOGA, and the BLACK AFRICAN WARRIOR

Not an argument, nigger.

t. actual nigger who dodged the waves

Yes I do as a matter of fact: why are you too incompetent and lazy to turn around a God damn boat when a country less than a 10th the size of the EU has proven it to be possible over a substantially larger area. What the actual fuck is wrong with you and your confederates you God damn fucking failure?

t. ooga booga from sudan

I don't know wait let me phone my manager
Ring ring
Pronto?
Aha
Si
Si certo
He said he doesn't speak shartanian

No I think he doesn't speak work, duty, honor, or competence, much like yourself. You want to know the problem? You're the fucking problem.

Sorry would you like to fill out a complaint paper?

Nope but you'll be filling one out yourself when your granddaughters are being stoned to death on the streets of Naples, you better start learning Arabic now.

We've received your complaint and will give it our full attention
also as a side note islam and public stoning would be an improvement to Naples but let's not get too distracted