Baltbros

What do baltbros think of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It differs from many people. Now, in Lithuania if you say something bad or against policies of US and EU you're kremlin, Putin's agent etc. I know a lot of people who are brain dead like this. I neither love Russian, nor hate, even I'm ethnic Russian myself. I just think all the feud with Russia leads to extinsion of Baltic states, cause right now, I see NATO more danger than safety

Everything they touch immediately turns to shit

WHITEY

They are ungrateful fucks

very multi-cultural

please die,
Before WWII the Baltics were in the top 10 wealthiest countries in Europe

Looking at what shithole russia is its safe to assume we'd be better off without their past generosity.

fixed

>Before WWII the Baltics were in the top 10 wealthiest countries in Europe
Yes yes you wuz kangs n shiet but then di ebul russians came and oppressed your asses so that's why you're such shitholes

you will learn to love them

not funny
youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68

Before WW2 Norway was a poor as fuck nation.

You were poorer than us.

As long as those vodkaniggers stay far away.

>Yes yes you wuz kangs n shiet but then di ebul russians came and oppressed your asses so that's why you're such shitholes

If it wasn't for russian invasion and russian immigrants baltics would be no different than norway, sweden or finland.

Yea not cool, sieg heil mein kamerad!

I pity you

I unironically love Russia as a country, but their foreign policy is atrocious from our perspective.

>muh plan ost
Its not that much different from what the Russians actually did. Ethnically cleansing the population and bringing Russians in, resulting in 1/3 of the population today being Russian.

I'd better take my chances with Hitler.

leave us alone and stop posting about us. thanks.

stop fucking posting in these threads. don't take the bait.

Alight

great. the best. can't await invasion.
t. a true baltbro

>I'd better take my chances with Hitler.
fucking Nazi
noone was cleansing your fucking population.
If it was the case, Stalin would fucking done that, he was absolute EVIL, don't you remember?
Either way, a lot of portion of your population was collaborating with Germans, that's why Soviets hunted down not only Nazis, but also their families. It's more effective to fight with the terrorists, when you know who are the relatives.

Trio of shitty flags

>Latvian flag is literally just Austrian
>Lithuanian flag is Africa tier
>Estonian least terrible out of the three

>I pity you

Prove me wrong, faggot.

But we literally were you slavic monkey, there are plenty graphs, studies and statistics to prove it.

While glorious Russia has worse quality of life than fucking Ethiopia.

>posting soviet propaganda in 1000+1016 AD

wew

>noone was cleansing your fucking population.

Yes, hello. I'm Baltoboo, pls provide me with superior aryan seed.

Lithuania is such a shithole, it always was and it always will be forevermore. I'm so happy i escaped that shitty excuse for a country and can work hard in a factory for my overloards. In a few years i made more than i would've been able in that crackfield in a few decades. Bless you eternal Anglos.

Oh and food is just GREAT here. Lots of steamed veggies, lots of protein in their cuisine, compared with Lithuanian food which constitutes 10% protein, 40% carbs and 50% fat.

Everything is done with lard in Lithuania, not kidding.

>noone was cleansing your fucking population.
>If it was the case, Stalin would fucking done that, he was absolute EVIL, don't you remember?

u fucking moron, he literally did. From my birth village 7 out of 9 families were deported to siberia ("kulaks" == too wealthy), of them only 1 person returned alive. Curently this village is a shithole.

had all those things before, they replaced them with commieblocks

our flag is older