wwizards edition

Other urls found in this thread:

paradoxlands.tumblr.com/
mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Troll
mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Hemospectrum
nepeta.mozai.com/shippingwall2.91.swf
pastebin.com/GLyPi8dP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eridan sort of disappointed me as a character. I always thought his plans to kill the lowbloods were ironic and that he wasn't actually unstable.

Goddammit why are there two threads.

Lack of coordination on an anonymous message board.

Stop shilling your thread, the reply counts have proven that Eri thread is best thread.

Cause this is my United States of Wwhatevver

They were made within 20 seconds of each other that's why. I vote for this one.

I disagree - I thought that the whole "higher blood castes are prone to violent behavior and such" turning out to be true was pretty cool, and was one of the few alien things about the trolls that remained that way.

You're the user who never read Harry Potter but had each House described to them in 2 adjectives, right?

other thread is kill, eridan thread master race

why is homestuck so full of weenies

>"higher blood castes are prone to violent behavior and such"
When was this ever brought up? I don't remember hearing that anywhere.

STOP DOING THIS.

Plus Gamzee should be in the Griffen thing.

I deleted it.

>Pages are autistic
I don't believe it. Tavros and Horuss aren't autists.

Did anyone post this in leddit yet?

Speculation on Bard of Void. I can't make two bits of sense about how this classpect works.

This SO is clearly bullshit in its entirety

It's funny to me how wrong you are.

What is this image depicting? Vriska accidentally mixing sugar with her daily breakfast of pure salt?

they are weenies and believe they are taking hard drugs and not just sugar

>Caliborn
>Not in Gryffindor

Where did you get these sprites from?

Is it justifiable to not redeem some characters who are total weenies?

Guys, what is this whole stff you were saying that Kanaya had sex with Karkat to make the forge work?

He cried while it was happening

you allow the destruction of nothing, or allow destruction through nothing.

if you want to get metaphorical, void is censorship and secrets, so a bard of void makes it so whoops everyone's spilling their hentai out of their sleeves and whoops everyone's just bugging everyone else out, destroying secrets, destroying through secrets, now everyone's fighting because person A: likes futa and person B: likes straight shota.

on the other hand, literal void destruction, you're right, i have no fucking idea.

I'll be perfectly honest - without going back and finding the exact page for you, I couldn't tell you whether that was stated canon or just heavily supported theory. I just remember it being stated "somewhere" that the higher you go up the caste system, the more violent / psychotic / tyrannical and so on you get.

I mean compare Tavros, Aradia, Nepeta, and Karkat to Vriska, Equius, murderstuck Gamzee, and Eridan.

Feferi was a noted exception because she rejected the tyranny, and even then I think there were plenty of examples where she snapped at people. Equius I think mentioned how Gamzee was a disgrace for not being more violent and tryannical. And Equius himself stated he would be far worse if it wasn't for Nepeta.

One thing I never did figure out was the difference between the sea trolls and land trolls. Are the sea trolls literally the highest two castes (with Feferi being the only one of her color?). How many Eridans were out there in the ocean in order to make an actual rivalry between the two races?

Yeah, but out of nowhere they had to have sex for the forge to work?

No, we said Jade had sex with DAVE to relight the forge

the forge is really just a giant penis and skaia's an egg

Pretty sure it's fact.

Homebrew user here, when I get around to it I'm planning to make it a Gravity Well function.

Because you're passively inviting the destruction of "Nothing," you are destroying the voids between you and your target. They can't escape because slowly you're gravitating towards them.

So, forge needs sex to work?

... I'm okay with that!

>the tadpole is a sperm
>the battlefield is an egg

Aradia is pretty violent. I mean her Zodiac sign is Aries for crying out loud. It doesn't seem heavily supported to me when we'd only seen 12 trolls at that point. It must have been a fandom theory because I read the comic for the first time recently and the Eridan murders completely blindsided me.

Do you remember which Act it was mentioned in?

Karkat's feet.

yes
"breeding duties" can be taken three ways

Hey.

So part one of a beach fic epilogue got posted on pastebin, somewhere.

I think you guys should go read it.

That works too, although it could also equally apply to a Bard of Space.

There's also the ancestors backstory, where the reason why Alternia now holds only children who are drafted off-planet into the army when they reach enlistment age is because The Summoner got fed up with the highblood domination and rallied his own army of lowbloods in revolution.

they smell :x

I made a tumblr for the artwork I've done - a couple of people were asking if there was anywhere where they could see the lands I've drawn, so now there is.

paradoxlands.tumblr.com/

prince of space needs to be able to do something like the hand
someone comparing prince of space to za hando a few years back is actually how i got into jojo

He didn't see that one coming.

There's a bunch of Eridans out there in the ocean. He even kills one and its lusus. You have to remember that they live for hundreds of years, like Elves.

Yea I have no idea what The Hand is capable of because I haven't seen Jojo. Mind explaining what this Stand does?

mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Troll

Think it's said in here. I'm a little busy so I can't do it myself.

yeah that's one of the comparisons i agree with, the prince of space can 100% do the hand

it's so weird that trolls hit maturity at the same age and yet have such radically different lifespans

okay so i finished this davejade fic, where am I supposed to paste it?
Is it even safe, is the davekat janitor around?

completely erases whatever its right hand hits when it's swung
this includes the space between objects, meaning it can be used to drag things towards you or drag yourself towards things

mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Hemospectrum

You'll have to find comic links yourself, but the "Biological Aspects" section of this mentions that it was Equius who gave us the highblood = more murderous lore.

nepeta.mozai.com/shippingwall2.91.swf

Have fun.

>You'll have to find comic links yourself
You mean the wiki doesn't have a link to the comic for me? Man that's totally useless to me then. I don't trust uncited comments on the wiki. Thanks for trying to be helpful though.

Aradia haunted Vriska with spooky ghosts since she crippled her friend.

It was only when she got a robot body filled with Equius's blue crazy blood that she actually flies over and beats Vriska to death / rips out her own heart / bangs Equius.

You mean as a means of creating a land / sea rivalry, or just demonstrating the differences in the castes?

It just seems weird that Eridan considers himself nobility if he's one in thousand, and still thinks he can take out the nobility of Gamzee's and Equius' bloodcastes (not to mention all the rest of them).

Too early, you can post it now probably

postem

ok

Also, people use pastebins and archiveofourown

You can post in one of those.

pastebin.com/GLyPi8dP

Alright. Dave/Jade, baby cuteness
no idea how well i did on this one, was kind of awkward to write

Okay thanks. I read a bit about it and I don't think the Prince of Space's abilities would have this feature though: "It should also be noted that space erasure also gives surrounding objects an unexplained force pushing them towards the center of the eliminated space while the said void is being filled by the surrounding dimension."

That doesn't make sense for the Prince of Space in my opinion since it doesn't make much sense in terms of physics.

yeah, but the prince of space can teleport himself towards things or teleport things towards him by destroying the space between them.

What matters is Prince of Space, like all space players, get to have sex!

>It just seems weird that Eridan considers himself nobility if he's one in thousand
For an entire planet? Nobility isn't the same as royalty. It does seem like they'd be majorly outnumbered, though.

Demonstrating that the highbloods were oppressive, violent and malicious enough to motivate the Nitram of the time into fighting back. The lowbloods presumably just sat there and took it until he stepped up; if the lowbloods were equally susceptible to violent tyrannical tendencies then there probably wouldn't have been the power imbalance in the first place, they would have fought back immediately.

> Prince
> breeding duties
"I'M GONNA WRECK IT!"

Now I'm excited.

acceptable

not bad at all

>teleport himself towards things or teleport things towards him
Wouldn't it be literally both at the same time? There should be no way to differentiate between the two if I'm understanding this ability, because all the frames of reference are destroyed.

Why aren't these sluts barefoot?

There was the whole spiel about how the empresss used the seadwellers to get in conflict with the highbloods then had then focus on the caste below them, plus the nuclear option of gluby

Wow, is that really a thing people get banned for?

Yes.
Even if it's SFW

True. Maybe it's a gravitational thing - the distance along a line they are is relative to their mass, so a prince trying to teleport himself to a clone will end up halfway, but a prince trying to teleport himself to a grain of sand will just pull the sand along and nudge him a little.

alright so now where's the petplay one

Yeah, it's happened to me a few times.

Really sucks

Got a link?

>. I mean her Zodiac sign is

NO

NO

CUT THAT SHIT OUT

I'll work on it later, for now just enjoy the puppy one

Yo, waht's this Ave Breath story in your pastebin supposed to be in the future? ProspitcestX4? John/Jade?

I don't understand why you fucks always put Gamzee in Slytherin. Just because he's a bad guy doesn't make him Slytherin material.

For that matter, Damara as well. Slytherin is the AMBITION house. If you serve bad guys and just generally chill, you do not belong in the AMBITION house. Eridan goes there as well, the Draco wannabee.

Jane probably gets sorted there as well, even if she doesn't do much.

John is an Aries

What does it mean???

I get banned for links.

google "Shenaniganon pastebin", I'm there

Arajohn canon

Fuck I forgot that was actually a thing that happens now, christ it's stupid.

How is Gamzee not extremely ambitious? He's very Slytherin. He would do anything for his religion.

Crabbe and Goyle were useless minions, and they went there

Isn't posting in blackie spoiler tags enough to avoid getting banned?

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

>DAVE: main thing is that they laugh at anything if you say it in the right tone of voice
>DAVE: watch
>DAVE: communism
>DANA: ehehehe
>DAVE: see
>JADE: thats a terrible example though! everyone even babies know that communism is a total joke

nice

One day things will be better. For now post some DaveJade.

The idea of Gamzee getting sorted into Slytherin before going sober and everyone wondering how the fuck this chill, friendly stoner ended up there is too good to pass up.