Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
upworthy.com/48-surprisingly-damaging-things-that-men-hear-all-the-time
youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vin Diesel.
He's a big Guy.

Acting is an inherently feminine profession.

>When you overcompensate for a receeding hairline

Well it's even more feminine now, there are a few true man's men. The times of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint eastwood, and Steve McQueen are over.

He's standing next to his side you autists.

He's over compensating because he's in shape and balding?

this

makes you look insecure as fuck

I don't know where this calling everything insecure meme started. You're suppose to be insecure if you're fat or without muscle tone. That's a good thing, it makes people motivated to put effort in.

Robert Mitchum is probably the GOAT, although as he loses some manliness points for his "I don't give a damn" attitude. That can become unmanly when taken too far- a man has to fulfill his responsibilities to his family, for instance.

>During the filming of the landings at Omaha Beach in The Longest Day, the American soldiers appearing as extras didn't want to jump off the landing craft into the water because they thought it would be too cold. Robert Mitchum, who played Gen. Norm Cota, was so disgusted with them that he jumped in first, at which point the soldiers had no choice but to follow his example.

>directly call me more than one entity
What did they mean by this?

Pic Related

Medal of Honor.
Distinguished Service Cross.
Silver Star Medal (2)
Legion of Merit.
Bronze Star (2, 1 "V" Device)
Purple Heart (3)
Army Good Conduct Medal.
Distinguished Unit Citation (2)

Also, to Sup Forums chagrin, a full-on manlet.

He did all of that because he was insecure and over compensating

Why would anyone ever be secure in their masculinity?

I'm learning BJJ, and in it the biggest thing you learn is to be humble- but really you don't learn to be humble, you become humble because you lose constantly. You always tap out. You don't tell someone, even the most elite fighter - "why are you so insecure in your abilities that you have to prove them by fighting?" That's missing the point. The point of struggling and trying to get better is because you're NOT secure, because you should never be secure, always be humble.

Every king, every silverback gorilla, ever power lifter, is always looking over their shoulder for the one who will take them down. There's always a faster gunslinger. Why cede your superiority without a fight? Was Arnold secure in his body? No- that's why he competed, and that's why he was a champion. If everyone was secure in their masculinity, none of them would have been as great. Competition made them all better.

Competition is central to masculinity. Submission before the fight starts is not masculine. It's ok to fail, but you have to at least try.

Or don't. But 99% of the time someone says "I'm secure in my masculinity" they look like Moshe Kashar.

Explain with his back to us he is only 6 feet tall but when he is facing us he is 6 feet and 3 inches.
I'll explain it for you.
Statham is a manlet and they lowered the chart for him.

balding manlet detected

This guy

Ma nigga

How do I get lats like this?

>He did all of that

Stick and poke with a needle and wet cigarette ashes

This.
IRL he is 5'10".

They're pretending they're so masculine that they've transcended the scale of masculinity, the competition. They're trying to signal "I'm a lion, I don't concern myself with you sheep." But nobody buys it- because we're all the same species. And it's always the faggiest anti-fa type hipsters who say shit like that.

They're sheep pretending they're lions.

Real alphas throw themselves into the ring knowing full well they'll lose.

Nobody strikes out with women more than a stud. Nobody gets punched in the face more than a professional fighter. Nobody bombs more than a professional comic.

If you had a .500 batting average in baseball, you'd be a hall of famer.

Failure is the key to success, to competition, and masculinity. Being "secure" in your masculinity is a self-aggrandizing lie from the insecure manly.

If you're a fucking navy seal that's jacked, you're secure enough in your masculinity to walk your girlfriend's little poodle- because we can see you're ACTUALLY masculine. But that's the exception of times someone can claim they're secure enough in their masculinity to do unmanly things. And besides, taking care of weaker beings is pretty manly- that's fatherhood, after all.

99% of the time it's not this dude saying that. It's a reddit cuck.

Even Vin Diesel and The Rock's franchise has become a competition between two alphas- how could it be any different? Only someone mentally challenged would see that as dysfunctional - if we're a tribe or gorillas, there can only be one king silverback. Feminists would class it as toxic masculinity- all rivalry to feminists is dysfunctional. Women want harmony. The Rock, Vin Diesel, and most men know that that's completely normal and healthy for them to be at each other's throats to a certain extent.

It's called camera angle and perspective, retard.

Bruce Willis is alpha as fuck. He shows up when he feels like it and does what he wants. Listening to Kevin Smith bitch about him is great. Just makes himself look like a beta bitch who can't handle Bruce's dominant masculinity.

>get told by every service except the army you're not good enough
>goes through basic training, can't shoot for shit
>only thing he's good at it raging on a bayonet dummy
>finally get to serve overseas, gets a job as a runner and a messenger
>constantly sick all the time from being a weeb

You mad, Jason?

>6'3"

umm, no he isn't

>mans man thread
>no connery
this thread needs more connery

100% this. Told barbara walters to her face that he's not sorry for saying it's okay to slap hoes.

The idea that a man should be “secure in his masculinity” is a bourgeois fantasy invented by armchair therapists, academics, feminists, and repeated by women.

Being good at being a man just means the challenges get dialed up and the challengers become more formidable. This gauntlet must be run whether a boy likes it or not, whether he accepts it or rejects it. To reject the struggle is forfeiture. Avoiding the struggle is an acceptance of defeat and a demonstration of spiritual cowardice. There are some who will applaud this kind of forfeiture as if it were courageous, but they are despisers of masculinity and strength. They are foolish women or failed men or deceitful manipulators who prefer men to be passive, for reasons of their own.

However, accepting the fate of men and running the gauntlet of manliness means understanding that the fight is never truly fair, and that all men are not born with the same strengths. Accepting the fate of men also means understanding that the fight is rigged, and that every man will either die early or live to see himself decline. Every man who does not die in his prime will live to see his body fail and become weak.

these people gave up

>im so secure in my masculinity im not even bothered if my wife fucks other men

its basically that

In the left he is below 6ft and in the right he is above?

Manlet detected.

>They're pretending they're so masculine that they've transcended the scale of masculinity
yeah it's gotten pretty transparent now

"lol you workout, you're secretly gay. Never try masculinity. Now let me hear these black rappers bragging about masculinity"

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

>Yeaaah, I remember that *acts coy*
>I haven't changed my opinion
>YOU HAVEN'T?
>Not at all

I guarantee Barbara walked away from that interview with her panties drenched.

It reminds me of this xkcc that I think sums up millenails. T comic would be fine if we had a surplus of maturity, responsibility & adulthood, but we don't. We have the opposite problem. Modern millennials are obsessed with novelty & infantilism.

It's like this CS Lewis quote:

>“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

But the problem is, again, that was fine for Lewis's time, fucking kids were fighting in WW2. Now we have the opposite problem.

We have adults who are barely adults being told "you don't have to be so mature" and we have the unmanliest generation of young men ever being told "stop trying to be so manly."

Chesterton once said "the love of manliness can itself become unmanly-like Oscar Wilde." It was a sly reference to his homosexuality, of course, but it was also a quote about how people with a shortage of something can tend to aggrandize it and romanticize it. But, again, that was written 100 years ago- they had a surplus of masculinity (or maybe not? I read quotes from Teddy Roosevelt praising the formation of the boy scouts because they would restore the lessening manliness of modern society- before wwi) Let's admit millennials aren't mature, or manly, so we improve.

Im not sure you know what inherently means. But stay jealous, fat dicklet.

>When the sight of an alpha triggers your boipussy

>getting triggered over literally nothing

y

yeah and so we get perpetual comic book/ star wars shit (but "it's dark and serious and adult").

There's a weird replacement of masculine responsibilities and qualities for unpleasantness and nihiliism. So a skinny fag that dreams of being seen as a crusty punk.

There is one thing that must be seen at the outset of the study of humility from an intrinsic and eternal point of view. The new philosophy of self-esteem and self-assertion declares that humility is a vice. If it be so, it is quite clear that it is one of those vices which are an integral part of original sin. It follows with the precision of clockwork every one of the great joys of life. No one, for example, was ever in love without indulging in a positive debauch of humility.

All full-blooded and natural people, such as schoolboys, enjoy humility the moment they attain hero-worship.

Humility, again, is said both by its upholders and opponents to be the peculiar growth of Christianity. The real and obvious reason of this is often missed. The pagans insisted upon self-assertion because it was the essence of their creed that the gods, though strong and just, were mystic, capricious, and even indifferent.

But the essence of Christianity was in a literal sense the New Testament—a covenant with God which opened to men a clear deliverance. They thought themselves secure; they claimed palaces of pearl and silver under the oath and seal of the Omnipotent; they believed themselves rich with an irrevocable benediction which set them above the stars; and immediately they discovered humility.

It was only another example of the same immutable paradox: it is always the secure who are humble.

if your wife is such a whore that she needs release from other men then you need to get a better wife

>getting triggered over facts

your a real faggot

the point was male feminists, hipsters and the overall numale have this stance

"only guys insecure in their masculinity wouldnt date a woman who fucked 20 men" etc

look at this fucking fag shit:

upworthy.com/48-surprisingly-damaging-things-that-men-hear-all-the-time

these mra queers are just as bad as feminists.

He's clearly looking him dead in the eyes you fag.

These two were the last until the show got cancelled.

How do I get a back like this bros?

Bent over rows and deadlifts?

Fuck off /leftypol/ this thread isn't about your feminist shit. It's a mans man actor thread.

I fucking love these.

Not him, but an mra isn't a man's man. Yeah I get it, a man needs to dominate a relationship and the current policies we enact are counter productive to that end and does society no benefit.

They are still whiny faggots.

he's right tho

"women will hear my cries" is insanely absurd and is why feminists will demonize meek weak men crying about legit issues as "sexist rapists redpillers" etc.

Men whining about tough shit is a good lesson for a lot of shit men have to deal with, you're not a girl and no one will give you shit, you're not cute when shy and some girl will go towards you,you have to take shit

Sure whatever I don't give a shit. MRAS can fuck off but Feminists are the worst.

Does anyone have the one where Vince is holding the Rock?

Jack Nicholson back in the day, he oozed charisma. He did a shitty biker movie back in the 70's with legit Hells angels and they were all convinced he was a real member because of how vulgar and neurotic he was. Sonny barger even wrote about him in his book.

>ywn have this back

>MRAS really are just as bad as feminist
I read 3 of the 40 and already I cringed at this faggotry wtf man

He had some great roles youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

The Pebble is clearly looking into Vin Steeple's chest, as you can clearly see. Right as rain and clear as sunshine.

Kek what is this from?

Danny Trejo
Charles Bronson
John Wayne
Kurt Russell
Sean Connery
Arnold w/e-negger
Stallone
Chuck Norris
Tom Cruise
Mel Gibson
Russel Crowe
Hugh Jackman
Steven Segal

One of those Simpsons creators dumb movies.

I was with you until you said Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman and Steven segal

They're men's men (looking after family, not giving a fuck about things you don't care about, doing your own stunts, etc). If the list was about Manly Men it would be shorter and exclude alot of them.

>this whole thread
>no Tom Hardy yet
fucking sad

As Good As It Gets

Hugh Jackman is a fag, but he at least moonlights as a badass and he did get ripped for The Wolverine.

Tom Cruise's stunts and work ethic are impressive.

steven seagal used to be really in shape, and he is a martial arts master who did his own fighting and stunts.

I personally like Tom cruises movies and Jackmans alright but Tom cruise has been called a fag since the 80's and Jackman is commonly called a fag because he was a broadway dancer. I don't think they go on the man's man list.

I don't think fucking men is something a man's man would do

This

True that, especially when you see jackmans wife. Perfect beard

Brando proves you wrong

Who'd brando fuck?

James Dean

Being a man's man is absolutely something a man's man would do, man

There's a picture out there of Marlon Brando sucking a cock I'm not even lying.

Hey I'm not saying it, but I've heard it a lot.

This is some fucked up shit. A man's man wouldn't suck a dick or take it in the pooper.
Ta for ruining his films for me.

I only found out like a month ago 2bh. It's surreal. I still like him but I feel betrayed.

Fit shaming is not cool.

>real soldiers on d day jumped off boats into machine gun fire
>actors didn't want to get cold

actors confirmed for ladyboys

>I'm such a fag I analyze other dude's masculinity

>he is a martial arts master
lol
I love early 90s Seagal though.

>steven seagal

youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0

A real mans man

>actors confirmed for ladyboys

>the American soldiers appearing as extras

Saw steven segal immediately thought of this vid lmao

Acting is literally the easiest job ever. The only prerequisites are usually you have to be good looking.

faggots

You guys are beta as fuck. How do you not realize that being secure in your sexuality and fucking literally whoever you want is way more manly than only fucking certain people and feeling yucky and uncomfortable when you think about people doing things differently. Like how much of a pussy does it make you when you can't even handle the thought of a guy fucking other guys so much that it will ruin his movies for you? How do you not see how pleb that is?

>Baldy
>Manly

Gas yourself OP.

>how much of a pussy does it make you when you can't even handle the thought of a guy fucking other guys so much that it will ruin his movies for you
>you can't even handle the thought of a guy fucking other guys
>the thought of a guy fucking other guys
...................................................................................................................................................................................

T.FAGGOT

all these guys ITT are fucking manlets im dying

cant be alpha if youre under 6ft with a receeding hairline or bald

>tumblr anime poster

This board needs a cleansing

There's no way this guy is over 6 feet tall

OUTTA MY WAY!

Pic related is the pinnacle of masculinity.