Brit/pol/ - Unity candidate Edition

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-caf-owner-stabbed-to-death-with-machete-in-kilburn-a3310151.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36953451
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time
theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/users-of-hiv-prevention-prep-urge-nhs-to-fund-life-changing-medicine
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=R2-43p3GVTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4
youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
thesun.co.uk/news/1537388/its-time-to-bring-back-the-famous-dark-blue-uk-passport-as-a-symbol-of-our-independence-after-brexit/
scroll.in/latest/812556/uk-does-not-believe-there-is-any-legal-ground-for-it-to-return-kohinoor-says-british-minister
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/29/eu-passport-british-passport-brexit-referendum-home-office
express.co.uk/news/world/695711/France-to-shut-down-rogue-mosques-to-wipe-out-Jihadi-preaching-amid-major-crackdown
strawpoll.me/10881604/r
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/28/scotland-child-named-person-ruled-unlawful-supreme-court
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beautiful boring weather today lads

Did she kill Diana?

This is the best British weather.

Diana killed herself tbqh

standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-caf-owner-stabbed-to-death-with-machete-in-kilburn-a3310151.html

>ukip candidates won't be announced until tomorrow
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36953451

>Disease spreaders get their drugs for free

jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

How come the queen looks so semitic

xth for Islam is peaceful and ISIS are just misunderstood

By her actions? Who gave the order though?

Woolfe or bust.

Please delete your comment.

I could see Charles issuing the order.

I'm about reaching breaking point, guise -- I don't think I can contain it anymore.

>honoured to be chosen as the next queen in line of the British Empire
>instead decide to cuck the entire nation with a shitskin
Tbh.

I support Israel and Great Britain.

I thought we were finished with this whole cucking business, then I go onto Google news to find out that faggots want the NHS to provide preventative aids drugs FOR FREE and the high court has ruled it: >theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/users-of-hiv-prevention-prep-urge-nhs-to-fund-life-changing-medicine

Fags want a drug that'll stop them getting the gift when they go bug chasing, and they want the NHS (which is already fucking broke) to pay for it. Lovely. Nothing like the NHS (aka. government money, aka tax payer's money) wasting more cash on more useless shit.

>kilburn

I wonder who could be behind this

I think he's screwed himself out of it unfortunately, if it were just the technical problems he'd be okay but I think they were saving the drunk driving thing to hit him with later on and saw that now was a better opportunity

This good?

she wants to be the queen of europe.

Not even gonna lie, this is my favourite type of weather.

>overcast
>not too cold
>not too warm
>not too windy

I love it too

Comfy as fuck, reminds me that winter is coming

ffs, they're just being pedantic about Woolfe. All the others are Literally Who autists or crypto-Tories

>tfw

friendly rivals are overseas british territories now. there one of the few we have since france is part of the EU.

so muggy tho

I support Great Britain and Israel.

>Harry Dodd, 25, is one of about 500 homosexual men in England who are taking Prep as part of a trial called Proud.
>He says: "I've seen the panic on the face of previous boyfriends when they are awaiting their [HIV test] results - it's a huge fear and it affects everything you do.
>"To be able to have sex without having that fear hanging over you all the time is huge."
>Harry says taking Prep has still not become socially acceptable.
"Too many people seem to think it will encourage a hedonistic lifestyle, but for me this is about saving lives," he says.
>"People reacted with cynicism when the contraceptive pill for women was first introduced.
>"For me, taking Prep has helped me to trust again, have relationships and build bridges and that shouldn't be taken away."

Stop having unprotected sex with loads of men and you wouldn't have to worry about HIV you thick cunts

If you supply the polandball ill edit it, im retarded and i dont know what polandball to choose

Love the motions you america are going through atm, cant wait to see the out come, plz give us discount on trade

It is now the taxpayers responsibility to pay for junkies and faggots irresponsible and degenerate lifestyles instead of them taking basic precautions, what a world we live in

Who here is a /Reese'sPuffs/?

Lads, why are there two threads?

This is too much for me to handle

Why would they take a drug that would prevent a disease if they're trying to get that disease?
>conservitard logic

is diane james a crypto-tory? she's the only other one I know, but just from the debates

/PeanutAllergy/ here, so no

I'm waiting for the "being white" tax

I support British mandatory Palestine

REMEMBER KING DAVIDS HOTEL BOMBING

Like it (or not), but no careful help will come in the form of economic cooperation if Hillary is elected because she plans to continue pumping into newer social programs like planned parenthood and security sub-contracts.

I support (Great) Britain (..and Israel).

Everyone in UKIP is a Tory

Who /SoggyForMoggy/ here?

>Stop having unprotected sex with loads of men and you wouldn't have to worry about HIV you thick cunts
That's like simply telling a clinically depressed person to stop being sad, and thinking that alone will work. You can't reason with the mentally ill.

Also based comment section. Prety rare outside a brexit-related subject on the BBC's website.

I kind of agree -she had a son (Harry) with that cad private, then Dodi Al-Fayed whom she fell in love with. I don't think she ever loved Charles at all, so why did she marry him?
But the royal family isn't any normal family and she meant it when she said that they aren't human.
That being said, perhaps she was "sacrified" in the Pont d'Alma.

>t. Paki

you'd have to search them all seprately

Yeah why would anyone want to marry the heir to the throne and have their son one day be king?

Because I support a British territory? End yourself kike

Thats a bit of a hassle tbqh lad

Agreed. This means she was a fraud.
>Play with fire, and you get burned.

If we still had Palestine, we could put all our jews there and impose Pax Britannica on the whole place.

>a British territory
One day inshallah.

alot of indians would like a return of british rule.
there very capable people, there hindus aswell which is a bonus, and there is BARE of them.
There are even accounts of "forced" conversion to hindu.

do you have any articles about this handy? I've seen a bunch about hong kong wanting back but none about india

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796
indians are mad

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

youtube.com/watch?v=R2-43p3GVTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

The absolute madmen

HMS Victory is my Shipbando

youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4

youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0

youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

thesun.co.uk/news/1537388/its-time-to-bring-back-the-famous-dark-blue-uk-passport-as-a-symbol-of-our-independence-after-brexit/

can't find anything about them wanting to return to british rule, though I did find that they're pissed you cucked them out of a diamond

scroll.in/latest/812556/uk-does-not-believe-there-is-any-legal-ground-for-it-to-return-kohinoor-says-british-minister

Cant wait to get my hands on one of them.

Duncan is mine because it did a sail past when I was yachting in the Solent. That's when we were married.

I hope they bring back the old coat of arms as well

Britain needs hillary clinton to save then from collapsing due to brexit and aging population.
Clinton will make sure britain takes it fair share of refugees.

#HillaryClinton #ImWithHer #Clinton2016

britian would never do it, india wouldn't allow it, but the people still talk about it. like how the germans talk about nazis. we're both better off looking after are own shit, it'd be silly to invest so much into another country without anything in with turn.

THINGS

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/29/eu-passport-british-passport-brexit-referendum-home-office
>they think Murdoch ever loses
Royal blue passports incoming.

Nice ironic agitprop satire. We love Trump too.

Hupey dey

So it begins. The great kebab removal of our time.

express.co.uk/news/world/695711/France-to-shut-down-rogue-mosques-to-wipe-out-Jihadi-preaching-amid-major-crackdown

licened religion.
The PC way i guess.

Who else is a /CareBlair/ ?

Good start.

It's on its way to 2 months since the vote and I have noticed no change whatsoever, in spite of all the endless fear mongering.

It was inflated as something that would destroy Britain and the economy but these people and the public just don't know what a destroyed economy is like, they have no perspective.

To think that in 1920 and 1930 Germany people could pay for a coffee and find the price had inflated to such an extent while they were drinking it that they no longer have enough money to pay for it, and people have the nerve to claim Brexit was going to mean chaos.

I don't know if this is a good thing, it might steal some iffy national front supporters

strawpoll.me/10881604/r

strawpoll.me/10881604/r

VOTE LIZ

In all fairness, we haven't even begun to leave the EU yet. The economic pain will come then, if at all

>tfw no neo-roman britain
>tfw the UK is full of boring modernist buildings and tiny "houses"
>tfw no Coniunctum Britanniae Magnae et Hiberniae Septentrionalis Regnum

So Brit/pol/, talking about trump, do you;
A. Want to see him build that wall and do a good job of it.
B. Want it to be the biggist fail this century.
C. ignore america, because they have thick skulls.

Based AAV

That's why you should never spend all your internet time in a hugbox. It's not conducive to rational thought.

YOU CANNOT OPPOSE PROPERTY RIGHTS AND BE A LIBERTARIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

snp seems a lot more authoritarian than that, with their child indoctrination workers and stuff

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/28/scotland-child-named-person-ruled-unlawful-supreme-court

A. The liberal asspain if he built the wall would be fucking magical

He forgot to add the delete borders and kill the white race box. Also A. obviously. It will trigger a wave of wall building across the Western world.

this is naff

>It will trigger a wave of wall building across the Western world.

it already has

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

> Let's get out and VOTE!
> Let's make our voices heard!
> We've been given the right to choose between a douche and turd!
> It's democracy in action; put your freedom to the test!
> A big fat douche or a stupid turd, which do you like best!

Anyone else /boredasfuck/ today

May should make the wall 10ft higher every time Corbyn says 'CUTS' at pmq's

brixit bro, dont need to worry about that shit, its really is a case of seeing how far america takes it.
I want them to go ALLL the way. This would allow us to do what ever.

Word is your Prince Harry is dating our Athina Onassis
She's practically royalty for us, keep your Anglo hands off her

Pls

sorry america, your political system is quite evolved enought to compete with are democracy.

Go on harry!
Your a wizard!

THIS AFFECTS YOU FAGS TOO
here is what is being slid

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

much better

wheres BNP, you fucking racist.

>We love Trump too.
Speak for yourself. He's a retard who's only viable because he's up against a sociopathic criminal.