Try to convince me this is ok

LEFT: a kid who walked through my town last week with a weapon of war. Police didn't even stop to question him.

RIGHT: A Muslim child arrested and imprisoned for building a clock.

White people will believe in big foot before they believe in white privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool thread, Ahmed.

Yeah but I notice that the one on the right is a sand nigger looking fella, so it was all okay.

This is obviously a shit post and you know the real story behind clock boy.

(You)

does this look like it's used for hunting? didn't think so

a (((clock)))

Nice clock, Ahmed

Sadly, the kid in the left didn't get free shit from Microsoft, didn't get media exposure and attention from TV outlets, didn't visit the President, and didn't sue the state he lived in for $15 million, unlike the kid in the right.

The funny part is the sheep in this nation still defend this idiot. He had been suspended before and had also had other run-ins with the school along the same exact lines as the run-in that went viral.

The kid knew what he was doing and baited the entire retard nation into thinking he's actually some bright individual, when the reality is he'll probably get expelled before graduation.

Fuck off with this privilege shit. I worked hard af to get where I am. Still paying my student loans off. I wasn't born with my masters. I didn't just wake up in my nice house. I EARNED it all. Fuck you and your white privilege.

To completely unrelated situations with totally different circumstances.

might as well ask

>how can you celebrate Christmas
>when the Franks forced converted some Avars to Catholicism in the late 700's

fucking b8td

What happened to Ahmed? Did he become the new Bill Gates yet?

> """"""" building """""" a clock
the fuck-head on the right didn't build anything but created a suspicious device on purpose
he was pushed by his parent to get himself arrested to start this public " outrage " then the media and the political establishment jumped on the bandwagon to push they liberal agenda

fuck you op for being so fucking clueless about the world you live in

One brought an alarm clock that he stripped and turned into a device that resembled a bomb to school.

Another one is at a parade, you are retarded.

Love that liberal " Weapon of War" shit. This truck is a weapon of war - Ban Them! ... but but Ahmed has a hoverboard...

That kid is A-OK! I might hire him to find more clock building Durkas

STOP pretending that muslim arab faggots are not a potential threat.

actually it is used to hunt kafir :v

since when is a bolt action rifle considered a weapon of war you fucking libtard?

(You)

that shitty trigger discipline..
white people btfo

Bolt action weapon of war? Damn no guns acting as if they know what the hell they are talking about.

I get it. Black plastic looks tacticool.. It's also the first rifle we buy our kids knowing they are just gonna fuck 'em up and outgrow them..

Dumbasses..

>Bolt action .22
>WEAPON OF WAAAAAAAAAAAR

Bill Maher summed it up perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4

Just wait... In 20 years this Ahmed kid, will be a home grown jihaddi bombexpert, going by the nickname "The Clockmaker"

>this

His sister was suspended 3-4 years earlier from the same school for a bomb threat. The father is a former Afghan politician.

They are a family of shit starters.

when the shitskins come in droves for our women i want all the help i can get taking them down

>LEFT: a kid who walked through my town last week with a weapon of war. Police didn't even stop to question him.
Well no shit, how many times have police gotten into shit for responding to a call about a kid with a gun?

The Muslim kid literally made his clock look like a bomb. No common sense. And he took it too schools.

The white kid didn't take his rifle to school.

i dont have to convince you of shit you hippy nu male cocksucker. you seem unfit to breed, so id recommend suicide. stop being an embarrassment to our race and take some fucking pride in it for once

>>Bolt action .22
>>WEAPON OF WAAAAAAAAAAAR
It was a very small conflict. The casualties were measured in fractions.