Well Sup Forums? How do you refute this?

Well Sup Forums? How do you refute this?

Driving is dangerous.
Don't drive under the influence.

>russianchicken.jpg

You're right

we should expand crimes eligible for the death penalty

>Believing an infographic without any proof

How dumb are you? You realize I have photoshop skills too right?

There was no sentence because the stupid niggers got their asses shot before they even made it to court

I can't because you included a white guy in the photo . Well played, sir

They are all taken out of context. The bitch on the end was pulled over due to failure to signal when changing lanes. She got loud with the officer and refused to put out her cigarette when asked and refused to get out of the vehicle. She punched the cop in the face and kicked him during the altercation. After which she hung herself in the jail cell.

if you want me to refute something, first you have to make an argument of some kind

unfortunately I don't see one

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

If you break the law, they will stop you, this can be a very easy and unstressful experience but if you're being an unreasonable retarded nigger who keeps escalating the situation, then worst case, they will shoot you to stop you.

They WILL stop you no matter what you do, stop acting like you can bullshit your way out of a traffic stop or something because cops are trained to not listen to anything you say. Fight them in court if you think you have been wronged.

I don't get how this can be such a difficult concept, don't fucking try to fight the cops who are trained and equipped to stop you no matter what. You will always lose, the cops always win.

Agreed. Police should carry out summary executions at whim.

dont resist arrest. give them your fucking license and proof of insurance. dont become violent

judge dredd pic here

I thoroughly against niggers and niggers behaviors but shooting someone for like petty thief because JUSTICE MUST BE DELIVERED is always retarded.

Yes, I know, lynch me Sup Forums, lynch me.

>say hi to police officer
>immediately pull out a knife and start running towards him
>get shot
>"black child who didn't do nothing sentenced to death by judge dredd for saying hi"

>reason why someone is pulled over
>reason for being dead
Try again
>death sentence
>consequence for acting dumb around cops
Try again

so you steal a candy bar...cops get called....you go for the gun or like most niggers run and you dont expect to be shot?

youre a special little boy arent you? The idiot girl had a shotgun and was usuing her 5yr old as a shield. She was so brave.

If they wont cooperate, they wont be shot because of petty thievery, they will be shot because they are not cooperating. And could very possibly be hiding something else.

Where's the evidence?

I bet these morons incriminated the fuck out of themselves.

>not knowing how to use the book against the system.

On the flip side, did you know that every person that has been executed in America has been a poor person?

If cops want to start killing niggers and retards I'm all game

Why is this thread getting any attention? Are these all shills arguing with each other while pretending to be Sup Forums just to slide other threads?

The girl on the far right killed herself though

They don't get shot for the theft, they get shot for running away and that goes for eveyone, regardless of skin color. We just hear about blacks more now because of muh black prezident.

I don't know you tell me

getting shot for running is bad, yes, but you've grow to think it's okay because muh justice

>β€œTo be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' β€” this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.”

ZERO FUCKS given after seeing the 1st black guy

Their crimes werent "driving bad", were being niggers, which is more than enough to recieve the capital sentence.

The white guy was probably a wigger

It blows my mind that people are still pushing the "Sandra Bland was killed by the cops and they covered it up" meme.

All laws are enforced by the barrel of a gun, no shit.

laws are racis and shit

by shining a bright light into your eyes that will never ever go away

the happening:
it is today
the first domino has been felled
letter from an assassinated woman
tldr
>Elections have been rigged since 2000
>9/11 was an inside job
>Shadow government keeps president in line using Zapruder film
>Bernie won democratic primary by a landslide
Algorithm simultaneously deletes some bernie votes and changes some bernie votes to hillary.
>Anyone who tries to reveal it is murdered using "suicides", "fatal accidents", and "terminal illnesses"
>The guy who wrote the letter signed his name as "deceased"
>Entire thing blames Karl Rove as principal perpetrator behind entire operation.