Will alt right faggots admit that they had been absolutely unequivocally btfo when Trump gets elected and fucks this...

Will alt right faggots admit that they had been absolutely unequivocally btfo when Trump gets elected and fucks this country beyond repair?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter, no Muslims.

Trump won't get elected and the alt-right isn't a political movement its an internet subculture on par with WoWfags and weeaboos (and with a massive, massive amount of crossover with these two groups in particular).

Doesn't matter, no Spics

Thanks for helping to raise awareness of online shilling, OP!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>no muslims
>no spics
Top fucking kek m8

No.

I am not alt-right, firstly. I will take a dancing circus bear over Hillary. Whatever Don does is alright until his 4 years are up and the parties get their heads out of their asses and stop giving us retards.

Are you tinfoil tipping retards so retarded and autistic that you think people are incapable of not liking and shitting on Trump without being a shill?

I'm as anti-trump as you can get, think he's a fucking idiot, and am going to choke down my contempt of Hillary come November, but I'll even post pro- trump here because it's fun to pretend to be a dumbass.

Enjoy unemployment Juan when Hillary gets into office while signing the TPP

R/TheDonald would be a better place fo you, No Shill Threads there because of their moderators

wtf I hate politics now

Both roads lead to failure. There is no reversing the decline. Whatever dancing bear we have in the white house is irrelevent.

Fuck off, CtR.

no, because they'll still blame the blacks/jews/mexicans/everyone other than their neet selves

Wait, are you saying Clinton won't?

He will make permanent changes that will take decades for leftists to reverse. Even if he ends up being shit he will stack the courts in the right direction, and he he has already set a new standard for public discourse that is long overdue.

>deports spics
>appoints pro gun-rights judges to the SC
>Bombs ISIS to the stone age
>forces Europe to increase their defense spending
>Tells defense contractors to get fucked
>Ends H-1b visa hires or at least greatly diminishes them
>Attracts production jobs by admonishing companies that abandon the USA
>butt blasts liberals

No, I'll be very happy

Thanks for telling us you're an illegal immigrant

That's actually what they're hoping for as a huge middle finger to the establishment. Sorry you can't into populism, bub.

>WoWfags and weeaboos (and with a massive, massive amount of crossover with these two groups in particular).

/thread