/mämmi/

/mämmi/

/brit/ welcome to meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L-WSAIseZY
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a0dURW6ZnP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/mämmi/ ois parasta pitää mämminä.

how do I get a finnish gf?

oispa loli

Öinen töhöpostaus

Tää ei oo Kiina.

Mun pitäs mennä nukkumaan nyt enkä haluais runkata nyt pliis älkää postatko tämmösiä

who's your favorite girl user

Miks animet ei sykitä mua yhtään?

okay I need some native experience to help me out

so I matched with this chick on tinder and she said she was 1/32nd finnish. i instantly sprung to action and sent her my collection of spurdo memes(of varying levels of aabsurdity). She said that we weren't right for each other and then she ghosted me completely.

what did i do wrong?

no vittu ok yks runq sessio vaa sit ja sit meen petiin

Mut mähän just en oo animehintti.

tell her you're 31/32nd finnish and that if you mate youll make a 32/32 finnish boy

Kaikki animet on kauniita tyttöjä, myös pojat.

Is this the self image of Finnish people?

Ketä on valmis räjäyttämään tiehensä?
youtube.com/watch?v=8L-WSAIseZY

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

finn genes are so strong they nullify everything else?
interesting

dumb tsili

hupsu nyymi

it was a joke about how only finnish genes matter, gosh your autism

Onko nyymeillä kokemusta tinderistä? Miten aloitatte keskustelun vai alkaako tytyt jutteleen omin päin? Oisko joku perus "moro, mitä kullu? :--D" hyvä tapa? Heitättekö randomia läppää, vai vakavaa keskustelua?

Mistä vitusta tissieläimille voi puhua? Eihän ne ylipäätänsä tedä mistään mitään, vai puhunko vain omista mielenkiinnon kohteista ja kyselen niiltä lisätietoja kiinnostuksista?

t. vitusti matcheja mutten viitsi aloittaa keskustelua

and mine was a joke as well, you have no right to comment on others' autism

shitty joke as always, women have no sense of humor

Kaipasko joku nyymi tytyjen selkiä tossa yöllä?

peppukipeä

women always assume that if a guy doesnt find them funny it has to be because of their gender, while the opposite is true, the men who like their joke do it for their gender, people who hate their jokes are actually the ones who dont consider them being female

it's not about whether the joke was funny or not, but about you getting all mad about my posts

why the fuck is everything I post judged based on memes about women
most men who consider themselves funny are cringey as fuck anyway

fuck shitland
fuck shitgols

because everyone is aware how retarded men can be, yet women posses this reputation of being better than men, the worst men
so what we are doing to point out your retardation is fighting the status quo by pushing through it with empirical evidence of the actual merits of women, yours in this case.

Miks hyökkäät joka random muijaa kohtaa henkilökohtasesti? Ootko katkera? Itteeni ei vois vähempää kiinnostaa.

eikö sun pitäis olla kiillottamassa haarniskaas päivän paraatia varten?

Just tolla meinasin että ei vois vähempää kiinnostaa naiset.

kukas se katkera neitsyt täällä sit onkaan?

>yet women posses this reputation of being better than men, the worst men
what the fuck, is this really a thing in finland?

>crusading against evil feminism by calling some random internet person a retard
whatever makes you feel better, I'm only coming here lately because I'm too weak to do anything else because I can't eat in summer

En oo oo neitsyt mut sä aina jaksat jankkaa tytynyymin tai ton chilin kanssa. Miks välität niin paljon?

its the same everywhere in the western world, you will notice it if you move to finland
women dont understand justice so no wonder you are puzzled about my behavior, why would I care about the injusticies of the world even if they dont affect me personally

>women dont understand justice so no wonder you are puzzled about my behavior
but your behavior is just shitposting on the internet, it's not about justice

voit kysyä samaa batmanilta

like I said, women dont understand justice

for women justice is virtue signaling on twitter, for men justice is sacrificing your life for equal opportunity and fairness

Ymmärrän sun pointin, mut pakko sanoo näin sivusta että tässä maailmassa oo enää, varsinkaan kohta oikeudenmukaisuutta.

>for women justice is virtue signaling on twitter, for men justice is sacrificing your life for equal opportunity and fairness
how are you sacrificing your life by calling me a retard here in Sup Forums?
inb4 baiting, etc, I'm just wasting time because I want to vomit before falling asleep

ei sillä ole väliä kun on syntynyt vahva oikeudentaju niin sitten autistisena välittää siitä vaikka maailma oiskin tuhoontuomittu

you arent fooling anyone with your constant excuses "oh I dont care about any of this Im just here because bored/sick" no one cares, grow a backbone
fighting my battles where ever they meet me, thats how I sacrifice my whole life for justice, there is no vacations for me, no moment of peace, only constant, everlasting vigilance

Nojoo, totta. Huomaa kun tietyillä tahoilla on se oikeudentaju tallella, mutta he käyttävät sitä epäoikeuteen ja monet ihmiset (varsinkin naiset) nielevät syötin ja alkavat toistamaan tätä sontaa.

why are you sucking your own dick so much

>excuses, fooling anyone, growing a backbone
I'm only adding that before someone (like lihapulla man) feels the need to say that I'm being that I'm being baited, I know.

iso syy on se että oikeuden säilyttäminen ei ole harvojen valittujen harteilla vaan se on siirretty kaikkien taakaksi, joka ei toimi koska vain harva pystyy ymmärtämään näitä oikeasti arvokkaita arvoja ja siksi väärinkäyttävät jatkuvasti niitä pilaten koko yhteiskunnan, esim. nykyään rasistit kutsuu muita rasisteiksi ja seksistit kutsuu muita seksisteiksi, ihmiset ei ymmärrä mitä nämä edes tarkoittaa

>I know Im being baited
>but I have to keep adding this one line of text as a defense if someone says I am being baited
this is why I told you that you lack backbone

Ja on semmonen maailmanlaajuinen hyvä veli -kerho jotka käyttävät tätä hyväkseen ja parhaansa mukaan manipuloivat sitä.

Siksi naiset ei ole täysin syyllisiä.

Nyt ei kyllä TODELLAKAAN ole mikään vakavaväittelykellonaika.

whatever floats your boat

I do want to vomit though, what's the deal with finnish summer? I never felt like vomiting there and I could manage to eat like a normal person.
here it's always fainting and losing 5-15 kgs

>the vomit thing

Are you sleep deprived, autistic, or both? t. other

its not humid

Tainnu meidän naisvihanyymi lukea schopiksen tekstejä

just heräsin ja olen aamuvirkku ihminen
jep, nämä arvot on varastettu ja niitä nyt käytetään ihmisten alistamiseen
forfeit such as that earns no respect among men, if you were a man an behaved like that you would be despised by everyone and would have to live alone in the woods, which is why men have more backbone because they have to have to survive

nyt on hyvä aika alkaa litteemaa postaamaan ku tomaattirönttö on hereillä

ei ole shopen ainoa mies noilla ajatuksilla, kaikista viisaimmat miehet eivät edes kirjoita mitään julkisuuteen koska ei ole mitään syytä yrittää opettaa muita

I'm an unironic flat earther, debate me.

only autistic
vomit and fainting only really happens to me in summer
really it's always losing a lot of weight in summers and gaining a lot of weight in winters, which is why I was fat in finland as I replaced a summer with a winter

Santiago is a lot less humid than Finland

ok

earth is not flat

we always explain to you why everything negative in your life exists yet you are unable to understand it, hence its impossible for us to feel any pity towards you

nice, we have the sames. i used to be fat but it was because i was over eating so i decided to eat less and be slim. however, now i've gained a lot of weight again because i've been eating too much food. fuck food.

I'm only wondering about weather related stuff, silly

yours does not seem to be climate related though

bf liked to have lunch every day so he sort of made me plan meals a bit more, but as soon as he left I went back to small snacks only when I felt like eating which is like once every couple days, due to this hellish heat

here is a good example of completely idiotic and meaningless message which he only wrote to you because you are a woman
if you were aware of this you would be insulted, no pleased

pointti oli siinä että myönsin että safka teki musta lihavamman kun toi syyttää jotain ilmastoa

pointtisi jäi perseennuolennan alle huomaamattomaksi

Boobs or gtfo chile

postasin kyl vähän huomaamattomasti mut yritin olla "fiksu" mut ei tossa ollukkaa ulkopuolisille mitään järkee

en tykkää naisista itsekään ja tiedostan että ne on erilaisia mutta nyt kyllä pakko nostaa fedoraa

nyt vittu jätkät

woof haha?

Cmon chile pls.. a little peek ;3 no1 will kno

Täytyy nostaa hattua soijapojille jotka roolipelaavat ulkomaalaisen miehen kanssa.

hey this isn't /brit/
I've been tricked!

>Im quite the race realist but some niggers are people too!

cute

youve been here so long and never give us any love ;( pls

Kirjaimellisesti minä. t. eri joka omisti puol suomalaisen neekeri kaverin

youtube.com/watch?v=a0dURW6ZnP8

Chile? Chile!!!

oon roturealisti myös ja oon epäironisesti tota mieltä

millanen aivokainen sä oot? et ainakaan täysi-ikäinen, se nyt on selvä

he is only trying to save his friends because the food is poisoned

täämösen yksi jalka jokaisessa saavissa -miehet teloitettais ekana jos oikeasti olisi vahvat johtajat meillä viemässä meitä voittoon

whats really wrong with it though? weird behaviour t. cat master

cat aspergers maybe

very cute, thanks
it made the cat next to me stressed though

you mean the pussy between your legs right? HEHEHEHEHEH ;P~

sua fiksumpia ja menestyneempiä neekereitä on olemassa, vaikka niistä 80% olis tyhmempiä kun sä

jos ton tiedostaminen lasketaan "yksi jalka jokaisessa saavissa" paskaksi sun mielestä niin painu vaikka sinne yliksee

Jaa, telotettasko mut vaan siks että mulla oli hyvä tummaihonen kaveri?

cats is fuckign stupid

tommoset miehet pilais kaiken koska ette kykene seuraamaan yhtään sääntöä ja määräystä koska "m-mut jokanen on yksilö, ei me nyt voida näin tehdä"

>oli
ei jos se pysyy menneisyydessä, mut jos maasta on karkotettava kaikki ei suomalaiset ja sä kaverias piilottelet kotonas niin kyllä siitä rangaistus tulee

im horny.. chile help pleas

en edes implikoinu mitään helvetin aatesuuntauksia, keksit vaan jotain omias. vittu sä oot tyhmä jätkä :DD

XDDDD

Ei tälläsia aivokaisia sais olla mämmissä jtp

Painu helvettiin.

she say yes!! chile is so nice :))