What would happen had he actually fought in the Vietnam War?

What would happen had he actually fought in the Vietnam War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it aint me would start playing

he would die because he's a dumb racist

Did you see Rambo part 2?

Charlie wouldn't know what hit em; he would've shot them like you wouldn't believe, believe me.

If he actually fought (was grunt) he'd probably be dead from Agent Orange poisoning, KIA, WIA, or have PTSD, or if really lucky he'd be a normal person afterward. .

He would've made Vietnam great again and killed all those damn commies.

He fought in his own Vietnam, against STDs.

He deserves the shit out of that purple heart

My dad was a grunt and falls into your last category. He is also an alpha male though. Only betas get PTSD, and they are far more likely to panic and be killed in combat.

As for agent orange, I'll give that to you. Pure luck whether or not you were unfortunate enough to come in direct contact with it.

>Only betas get PTSD
fuck off

>new DNC talking point detected

fuck off, debbie. You'll lose your seat in Congress soon enough.

Replace Stallone with Trump in Rambo: First Blood Part 2 and that's what you'll get.

This, I think Trump could've gotten wounded or he would have contracted Agent Orange. Or he could leave unscathed

Why didnt Hillary join the military?

probably the same thing that happened to john kerry

>IT AINT ME, IT AINT MEEEEEE
>I'M NO MILLIONAIRES SOOOOOONNN

>only betas get PTSD

Prove me wrong

Chickenhawks are the worst people in the world.

At least Trump has said he wants to withdraw american troops rather than exert more foreign influence.

Trump was too busy going to cocaine parties with the internationalist wealthy elite to do his duty. Meanwhile equally rich JFK sneaks into the military despite having genuine health problems and not some made up "much feety r sore" issue. This the man pol wants as president. It's genuinely bizarro world.

No, I'm just curious what would happen

Why are most anti-Trump posts made by canadians?

he would have been a "loser" considering we lost the vietnam war.

trump was smart enough to know that the Vietnam war was total bullshit. How anyone could be vilified for dodging such a pointless military catastrophe is beyond me.

Your entire theory is based upon anecdotal evidence. If anything, you need to prove your claim right without a logical, based on burden of proof

If Trump fought in it we would've won, dumbass

Trump doesnt do drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs

Be a Flamethrower user and whisper "You're fired." after spotting Charlie.

he still got that good head of hair make him president on that

America woulda won so big they woulda been sick of so much winning in Nam.

what's your point? JFK isn't running against Trump and Hillary sure as hell doesn't have an military experience in any regard other than getting American soldiers killed.

Top kek

Only betas get ptsd

Because we're smarter.

>Your entire theory is based upon anecdotal evidence
I didn't mean for it to come off that way, was just saying I know someone that fought in the war and he's completely fine other than his arm doesn't work very well because he got blasted in the shoulder.

It's not a theory though, I'm stating it as fact. Only a beta faggot would go to war and come back crying like a bitch and begging for gibs.

too many CoD fan bois in this bread

>Elected Trudeau
No.

yes, I see the light now

only betas get ptsd

>Because we're smarter.

>electing Justin "if you put out the fire, then it wins" Trudeau

>It's not a theory though, I'm stating it as fact. Only a beta faggot would go to war and come back crying like a bitch and begging for gibs.

>its a "teenage middle class edge lord" episode

And I'm stating it as a fact that anyone can get PTSD (besides psychopaths, the ideal man). Technically being a psychopath would be alpha as fuck, wouldn't it? Fucking hell you're right

Similar to how Sweden and Germany are the first to call other nations "cucked", they are jealous and in denial of superior nations and project their insecurities. America is about to elect the most alpha of alpha males, while Canada's leader is a beta faggot that literally attends gay pride rallies and uses "it's the current year" to answer questions. They can't stand the notion of America getting a true leader.

wanna get high on the happening user
it is real

the happening:
it is today
the first domino has been felled
letter from an assassinated woman
tldr
>Elections have been rigged since 2000
>9/11 was an inside job
>Shadow government keeps president in line using Zapruder film
>Bernie won democratic primary by a landslide
Algorithm simultaneously deletes some bernie votes and changes some bernie votes to hillary.
>Anyone who tries to reveal it is murdered using "suicides", "fatal accidents", and "terminal illnesses"
>The guy who wrote the letter signed his name as "deceased"
>Entire thing blames Karl Rove as principal perpetrator behind entire operation.

Kek, this. He'd have rallied the army engineers to build a wall between the North and the South, within time and within budget. Aftet that he would have made Vietnam great.

>JFK allowed in millions of non-white and made non-white immigration easier permanently
Hmmm wonder why

Is there an active thread about this? If so, link it.