Kernow Bys Vyken

Why are the English so salty about Cornwall? I see nothing but love from foreigners but you ask an englishman about Cornwall and they'll have something negative and bitter to say

are you angry that you have to work all year round just to spend 1 week down here in a house you could never dream of owning?

fuck england, im cornish till i die. and fuck devon too, bunch of limp wristed inbreds that try and steal cornish culture to try and claim as their own because they have no identity just like the rest of england

im also here to ask any questions you may have. english, leave your sour grapes at home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PweXRsMQAms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

Which part you from?

I was born in Truro (like everyone else because hospital is there) grew up in st. Columb major.

youtu.be/PweXRsMQAms

penzance, all my life pard

Nice. I used to make pasties for a summer job back when I was 17

>I called this guy a cunt and now he doesn't like me. What gives?

I can't wait til the great southwest war when Bristolians and devonites can march together and collectively rape and murder every ethnic cornish person

we have fearsome cornish blood in our veins, we marched across the tamar once before, we will march across the tamar again and this time remove anglo saxon from these isles that are rightly ours.
devonians wont know whats hit em

Wessex is coming for you, the old saxon bloodis coming to destroy you and take the last bit of land off you and cuck you into oblivion

Fuck off, Sais bastard! Return the lloegyr!

>Cornish independence
with what, airguns?
>Cornish intellectuals

>Cornish is a meme nationality

Nope, we're going to gas every Korn, you'll have to wear a golden pastie to identify yourself as a korn as well.

I can't wait to burn Penzance to the ground

plenty more guns down here per capita than up in england mate

>Cornish
Literally who

what are the people like there? How specifically do they differ from other brits?

They're like English people but with a Bréton twist.

Fuck the English in general

I've literally never heard any Englishman say something bad about Cornwall in real life. The only time I've heard Cornwall bad-mouthed was on a shitty comedy show on BBC 3.

The same goes for Scotland, Ireland and Wales. I'm starting to think this is a one-sided rivalry and nobody in England gives a shit.

>I'm starting to think this is a one-sided rivalry and nobody in England gives a shit.
completely true, the welsh can be okay at times, like brexit

Cornwall if you elect hillary clinton. She will make sure that you get indepedence, free heatlh care, free
education and she will invest in infrastructure in cornwall.

>I am Hillary clinton and I approve this message

#Hillary2016 #Drumpf

Shorter, stockier.

More openly racist. (Fucking emits) Probably have a history of mining or fishing in the family.

The joke is inbred. But ethnically distinct like Jews is more the case.

Fuck that. I'm cornish and I've got a trump hat. (Cost 50quid with import fees etc but was worth it)

I didn't realise this was a thing. Everyone I know loves Cornwall. Fresh fish and funny accents.

>we have fearsome cornish blood in our veins
>Norman warlord invades
>Refuse to join the King's banner at Hastings
>When the victorious Norman marches on Cornwall, meet him at the border
>Capitulate fully, give him everything he wants, fondle his balls and promise to be good little pets if he doesn't invade
>Spend the next thousand years claiming to be the one part of England William 'NEVAR CONKERED!!!'

I wish we could replace you all with Poles. At least they contribute something to the country, even if it is just reliable plumbers and six thousand different ways to cook cabbage.

Everyone I've ever met from Cornwall was fucking weird. Get over yourselves, you're not special. You are a county in England, you're not a separate country you inbreds.