Why the fuck isn't the Incirlik base crisis front page news?

Why the fuck isn't the Incirlik base crisis front page news?

A nuclear-equipped NATO air base is surrounded by 7000 turks. They cut off power. American airborne units are on emergency standby. Erdogan is playing high speed power politics with everyone. But all the front page news is Trump arguing with a muslim.

I get that this probably isn't The Happening, but the fact that there's a total media blackout on the situation is weird as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=x84cm8djHsw
reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vhjht/5_ekim_2015_tarihli_zaman_gazetesi_reklamı/
reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vmigl/gulenist_professor_calls_out_for_the_coup_1_month/
reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vrrza/ilker_başbuğ_last_true_kemalist_chief_of_army_the/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51
mobile.twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/760474191485427712
youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tMxslJD9fWw
mobile.twitter.com/priyom_org/status/760398374428368896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because this has been covered already and nothing has happened yet.

there is no crisis. we can wipe Turkey off the face of the planet if they do something stupid. they're not going to stick their dick in the hornet's nest

But all the mainstream coverage has just been "well they say it's a safety inspection but it probably isn't lol we'll let you know".

This should be the hot story of the moment, but all the news in the last three days has been from weird fringe tabloids.

>crisis
>not practice

some uber general or some shit from Meruca is about to visit the base, so for nothing to happen to him or to that place while he visits they are doing some practices.

I bet we already have the CIF there as well as some regular Army. I heard that the 101st was being spooled up to deploy there with 24 hr notice.

Who is this general? Is it an America? I think it's weird that none of this is being covered. I also think it's weird that Turkey and Roachboy are blaming USA for the coup,but all of us here on Sup Forums were watching his plane circle the city and then land in another. If USA was in charge of the coup I'm pretty sure we would have just blown him out of the air, you are telling me that as a civilian I was able to track him better than military? You are fucking insane.

The coup wouldn't help any of our interests in the area anyway. We wanted Erdogan to stop shelling Kurds and hold on to the refugees, and the coup jeopardized all that.

It's just making want to fund the Kurds and take over the country.

Source for power being cutoff? I heard they turned it back on.

But this troop encirclement is something new.

You're right, the power went back online a few days after the cut it off, my mistake.

I wonder what the Turks would have to do to get kicked out NATO at this point? Invade another NATO country...oh wait they've already done that. Support ISIS...oh wait they did that too.

They would have to threaten our anti-missile system installations there, since that's what NATO is mostly good for.

>there's a total media blackout on the situation
Not here.
The base is on high alert after Turks told them "they may not be able to protect the base any longer". It's in the news.

And you mocked soviet medias during Cold War. CNN is the new Pravda

sources please?? 0.o

I don't really understand what the turks are trying to do.
Wouldn't the US navy stationned in Mediterrannea destroy them in less than an hour if they tried anything ?

For those of you who do not realize: This base is divided in two parts: Turk one and US one. Turk base part was supposedly involved in coup. The surrounding forces are there for Turkish part of the base. We at this point do not know if this is cover-up for some action against the US.

Not with Obama in charge.
He is not ready to deal with flashpoint situations.

>I get that this probably isn't The Happening, but the fact that there's a total media blackout on the situation is weird as shit.

Probably because no one actually believes the Turks are insane enough to threaten the base in any significant way.

www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/tuerkei-bundeswehr-erhoeht-schutz-fuer-soldaten-in-incirlik-a-1105810.html

CNN has always been Soviet tier. It is infested with natzsec types, like Scuitto and Kayyem.

Kuk (also spelled as Kek) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.

Kek's male form was depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a snake, or a snake-headed woman.

source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>meme magic is Kek's worship, with "kek", a frogman and even "sneks" occasionaly
>Hillary team is now confirmed to worship Moloch and Minerva
>Jill Stein is a wiccan

What is happening folks?

Rangers would be my guess. 18hrs, worldwide

In quantity significant enough to battle turkish army?

Nothing happens, general Dunford visited Turkish Parliament, ate some kebabs and went back home. Everything runs as usual. The government officials inside Turkey still blames CIA for supporting coup though however they were apparently shitless to say it face to face to Dunford. Retards.

Or the 82nd, which "trains" for this kind of thing.

because it would scare people and makes Obama look like a chump.

It's either a western backed stunt to let Erdogan consolidate power for a major military push.

or

The future of the EU is crumbling

or

Erdogan is defecting to the other side.

or

Obama fucked up backing a coup for some Muslim cleric in Pennsylvania. Erdogan is pointing at America as a player in the coup.

Yeah, we have more than 10 Rangers.

>page news is Trump arguing
You said it.

Lambright here.

Trump is the smoke. Cnn is the mirror.

Trump is bombastic and his goal is to take your mind off world events so the shadow goverment can start world war 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=x84cm8djHsw

>Erdogan is defecting to the other side.
He is. He even apologised officially to Putin few weeks ago, for shooting down Russian plane. Erdogan usually is too full of himself to apologise. The only unclear thing is where US betrayed him before or after he decided to switch to Russia.

this

Because within 48 hours Erdogan would be dead and a new government installed, and if that doesn't go smooth a civil war in Turkey would break out - in any case the base would be safe and that's all the US would care about.

Its only a few hundred nooks calm the fuck down OP.

Wait, Erdogan doesn't like the US anymore?
But they spent millions and millions of dollars teaching the Turkish army about democracy.

Destabilizing Turkey further by attacking it would start WW3.

Europe would be flooded by Muslim refugees, more terrorism in mainland Europe.

The Kurds and Iranians apparently want chunks of Turkey and no one wants Kurds to claim their own land

Is the US destroyed Turkey and turned it into Iraq part 2, world is fucked and it's going to war.

Maybe they flew all the nukes out at night on drones?

In Turkey there was 12 terrorist attacks between 2015 and 1986. In 2016 there were 6 in half a year.

No, it wasn't a retaliation of the Russian secret service, because of shooting down their jet.

>implying you can

OK so this base has US owned military equipment, nuclear warheads and staff, so if let's say any retard including the Turkish government would try to fuck with this very delicate asset of the US like they are doing now, the NR 1 priority of the us is to extract the warheads or render them useless and also rescue the staff and maybe salvage equipment, if shit gets really bad all UN convention s go right out the window and the US will exterminate the hostile forces from fucking space if it means securing or neutralizing the threat around the warheads, they won't announce it in public, it will be the blackest of ops..

Maybe they can launch ICBMs into space if they have them and leave them in orbit. Anyone who can get them, already has nukes.

and then in the future dudes in giant robots can fight for these old world artifacts to settle a score on the Moon.

>amerian's trusting Turks with nukes

It's a bluff.

It's like when people put signs on their lawn saying they have a guard dog or the house is under surveillance.

We had a pretty good thread about this on /k/ yesterday. You can't do anything with those nukes without the PAL codes. As far as anyone knows (it's classified) the B61 nukes do not have anti-tamper explosives which was speculated on /k/ for a while. The thought was that basically the bomb's computer knows it's being tampered with and sets off one of the high explosive lenses around the core, detonating the bomb but not going nuclear. Essentially blowing up Achmeds and spreading nuclear material around everywhere to the point where everything's irradiated and the material itself can't be recovered. It isn't known if this is the case (again classified) but it doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility.

Most likely if a B61 fell into durka hands the materials could be harvested but it would take a year or so (according to Oppenheimer, resident /k/ nuke expert) to actually try to manufacture a working nuclear device. Meanwhile you've got every intelligence agency in the world trying to track you down when the materials you've got are very easy to track.

Plus if anything comes under threat I have no doubt that the USAF would have no problem unleashing 100 2,000lb JDAMS on every durka in the area if nukes were in jeopardy.

But then again our administration has been asleep at the wheel for 8 years.

>t. CIA agent posting from "Bright Light" prison

What is that in your pic?

Hey, there's a lot of 1st hand info on what's going on at the r/AirForce if you'd like deets

Yes

Do you know nothing of American logistics?

>Destabilizing Turkey further by attacking it would start WW3.

>Europe would be flooded by Muslim refugees, more terrorism in mainland Europe.

Great. I cant wait to bomb some dodongos.

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vhjht/5_ekim_2015_tarihli_zaman_gazetesi_reklamı/

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vmigl/gulenist_professor_calls_out_for_the_coup_1_month/

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4vrrza/ilker_başbuğ_last_true_kemalist_chief_of_army_the/
Coup made by Gulen confırmed

Hollywood will make a movie about this in a couple of years. No need to follow now.

>some important being is going to the incirlik airbase
>thinks shit like this doesn't happen often
>thinks that civilians should get to know everything

Nigger if you literally knew even just a little bit of what was literally going on this planet besides muh happenings you wouldn't be eager to know them.

Trust me, somethings should be kept away from the public. Your like will never be able to understand it.

are you retarded?

No need to worry, we can just shut down the atoms.

Yeah, but they don't like to use that QRF for stuff like this when they have time to get a customised force together instead. The Ranger-based QRF has to be available to respond to such diverse events as a Cuban invasion of GTMO or a Second Emu War in Oz. There's pretty much no incentive to use them alone against the Turks anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51

Read the filename ffs

They have 30 times your military budget at which you can add 2 allies in the region with 3 times your budget both.
I don't even speak about the fact that a substantial part of your army seems to remove Erdogan.

What do you think would happen ?

WW3 is around the corner user, (((they))) will suppress it as long as they can shape the story for us dumb goys.

Trips of Truth

Oy vey brother

yep, they will rub europeans and muslims against each other until there is an inevitable conflict

yes I am but so are you.

stop asking questions faggot

The fuck are you worried about? If they do anything stupid we'll just go over there and kill everything they ever loved and cared about.

erm. your chariman of joint chief of staff visited turkey and incirlik yesterday. you guys are really living in a blackout.

Turks aren't going to do anything to the U.S. They know they would get annihilated, unlike Russia, America has a functional military. They are probably thinking they are some massive military power ever since they defeated Russia, but they forget that the only reason they were able to BTFO Russia was because Russia was a paper tiger. U.S won't take **** from anyone...

>C-17 Globemaster
Lovely aircraft, Wish we bought them.

USA will fall on its knees to not loose Turkey as an ally.

Turkey lost as an ally = Russia is new superpower

That is the fucking truth.

>A nuclear-equipped NATO air base is surrounded by 7000 turks.
>Erdogan is playing high speed power politics with everyone.
>But all the front page news is Trump arguing with a muslim.

And Obama is probably thinking about the next WEWUZ issue to address rather than being the President of the USA.
As usual..

They don't want us to know that US and NATO made a failed coup attempt in Turkey. So the pretend that all is well.

The Turkroaches couldn't open the W3 lockers if they wanted to and even if they somehow forced them open the B-61s would self destruct so good luck you roach fuckers.

WE
WUZ
PREZIDANTSSSSS
N SHEEEEEEEEITTTTTT

Because there wasn't a crisis to begin with. It is mostly a Russian propaganda. They want to loosen the relation between Turkey and USA for Geo-strategic reasons.

The "crisis" has been over for weeks, you dumb faggot.

>stop asking questions

wew

No this is new crisis

Just started

They surrounded the base again and cut the power off again

Problem is getting in, and getting out....

That is a lot of land to establish air superiority over when you have a fairly capable Turkish Air Force, russia bros and who knows who else backing them up....

We would literally need full NATO support from Italy and Germany at the very least. Spain and uk would help too.

Are they any good books to study logistics like that?
It's a really fascinating subject to me

>fairly capable

lmao all they have is some block 50 f16s i.e. basic export shit we give to everyone who bends over for us

because spergs can't handle military news. see: Sup Forums

Have fun flying out C-5's when they are throwing everything they have at us.

NATO want turkey to take those bombs, so they can turn another wannabe muslim nation in to rubble.

mobile.twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/760474191485427712

Terror charges against CENTCOM

PRETTY SURE OBUNGO IS LETTING TURKEY HAVE THE NUKES

media acts extremely strange in these parts of the world, powerful nations and western world see turkey as an inferior nation due to the muslim inhabitants, would anybody really care if turkey were annihilated? Or maybe the media really is keeping us quite on the building up of nato on russias borders and china dispute, whether its controlled media viewership by his relatives agreement.

Turkey has best f-16 pilots it is well know thing
youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tMxslJD9fWw

>what is air superiority

turkeys are flightless birds it is well know thing

>loosen the relation between Turkey and USA

it was already loose, peppermint

Yes tavi, the nukes are still at Incirlik.

Oh. Well I apologize then.

I would care, they are the geographical and political buffer state between Europe and Middle East.
If the place blows up, Eastern Europe and Greece would be flooded under refugees, countries like Poland, Austria, Hungary and Romania would probably try to keep them out and we will end up with an humanitarian crisis in the balkans with a shitload of muslims.
WW1 powder keg would be a complete joke compared to that.

I don't even speak about the millions of turks arriving by boats on our shores.

It is a lot like Poland with Russia, France and Germany are not immediatly threatened by the ruskies but that does not mean we will not have immediate repercussions if Putin launched an attack on the plumbers.

mobile.twitter.com/priyom_org/status/760398374428368896

COUNTRIES DIVERTING FROM USUAL CHANNELS

God is dead. Jews killed him and Christians ate his body.

oooh get hype
really hope it kicks off now
USA
USA
USA

albos?
why?

First off europe accepting refugees is their own stupidity. Second it wouldn't start ww3. You do realize Russia doesn't like them. Shot down a Russian plane. US could destroy turkey and Russia would just let out a hearty chuckle.

8992 khz being jammed

Oooh there's some big conspiracy because nobody is covering a non story
Did you hear about the Korean and American war games? This must be the end of the world obviously, but NOBODY is covering it.