Sam Raimi to direct film adaptation of "The Turner Diaries"

Cast it Sup Forums

Opening scene: fade in to dead niggers impaled on pikes roasting in the desert

Just another subtle attempt to make Sup Forums topics relevant on Sup Forums.

You goddamn well know that if (((they))) made a movie out of this, they'd rewrite the plot to focus on a poor oppressed black family trying to survive during an evil white supremacist uprising.

COMING SUMMER 2019

it's actually a well written book. I like the part where they're hanging roasties

No, it's a poorly written book, but it was something different so I enjoyed it.

So what was the moral of the book?

Chimping out is cool if you're a Irish retard?

Tripfags will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Mark Wahlberg as Earl Turner

Keep dreaming, it will never happen.

every single black guy that dies in the movie, no matter how insignificant the death is, is played by Idris Elba.

So wait?

Was the book pro genocide?

TayTay guest appearance

Disagree completely. It reads like an Alex Jones listener writing fan fiction. I stopped reading at the sex scene.

Yes, non-white genocide.

Why is white people so delusional ? It will never happen snowflakes get over it and enjoy the ride

Sorry, niggers. Ben "Let's get this shoah on the road" Garrison is gonna string you up nice and high.

All its stopping us is the lack of collective will. White people could wipe out the rest of humanity easily. The planet would be objectively better off in the long run if we did, but I don't think it's worth it.

>Alex Jones listener writing fan fiction

Is this a style of writing?

White people are a minority on this planet, you aren't wiping out shit.

Butthurt negro.

>WAH I'M GONNA DESTROY EVERYTHING

Are white people just niggers in suits?

It was written in parts for a weekly magazine originally iirc. That's why its written like it is.