#KorrynGaines Twitter Hashtag Thread

Yeah guys, why would you ever question a stronk black womyn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamalrustler/status/760381856118439936
1millionveiws.com/025160186f457a
youtube.com/watch?v=6vXW66o15e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

Killed by a cop named Cardio

>facts matter
> he was a gud boi he din do nuthin wrong hands up don't shoot

Sam Malone with the tactical nuke. Nig has to resort to hillbilly inbreeding jokes kek. It's like pottery.

What the fuck is wrong with these monkeys OH MY GOD

Just trying to simply reason with these people results in a vitriolic attack. It's not a conversation or even debate anymore. It's full on assimilate or die.

>What the fuck is wrong with these monkeys

>these monkeys

>monkeys

there's yer prahblem bub

This is the result of capitulation, as soonas demands are made you attack and quell any kind of nonsense ideology that throwing a temper tantrum will result in you benefitting at all

reposting from a great thread last night

>nigachu

I'd kek.

What the fuck does that even mean

kek

rustled.

>THE CHILD SHOULD NOT BEEN SHOT

>white people defends these dindus
>white people actually want to live in the same area as these dindus

Just wake me up.

>Rustler

>literally on video loading shells into a shotgun as cops show up

Crazy bastards

To be fair, that video is several weeks old.

But it doesn't matter. She is literally on video talking about how she rather die then get arrested.

Damn, that chimp is about to chimpout.

Show video?

The shitstorm is so huge i can't even find the relevant ones.

The one with the shells is old?

kek

AYO LISTEN LISTEN

THE CHILD

HEAR ME

THE CHILD......

SHOULD NOT BEEN

LISTEN NOW
LISTEN

THE CHILD

AYO HOL UP'

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW

CHILD SHOULD HAD NOT BEEN....

SHOT!

>get served a warrant for arrest over traffic violations
>don't comply
>hole up in your apartment with your 5 y/o sun and a shotgun
>threaten cops for 6 hours
>get shot/shoot/get shot
>it's the cop's fault for not dragging her out sooner
>also a man with a warrant for assault tried to leave the apartment with a 1 y/o kid and the police caught him but this will NEVER EVER be mentioned

>Cops come up to her with warrant for arrest
>Ape half of brain takes over
>Grabs her shotgun and holds up against police GTA style
>Five year old child in the house
>Cops eventually kill her and accidentally hit her five year old in the process
>Five year old is fine afterwards
>... But an armed black woman can't threaten to shoot cops in peace so it's still racist

>want to live in the same areas

Ah, but they do not, Swede bro. The far left extremist white "allies" generally live in either all white upper middle class suburbs, or they live in NYC, San Fran, Portland, OR, etc.

They have hit a level of cognitive dissonance that is staggering, and generally when they post things about what toxic white masculine men think, they are projecting. HARD.

I think we saw an amazing example of that in the Bernie supporters INSTANT turn against black voters when they went with Hillary:
>They are voting against their interests
Implying that they know what's best for black voters. Holy fuck that's condescending.

>They are stupid and uneducated
To quote many SJWs, "I can't even."

You get the point. Many of us on the right take people as individuals and don't assume we know a black person's best interests better than they do. And honestly, even objectively, Hillary was probably a far better choice. Beanies programs were gonna cost insane amounts of taxpayer money that would have cut into quite a few other gibs.

I've found this to be especially true when reading balding, 22 year old beta nu males comments on toxic masculinity.
>"A woman has a right to chose to fuck more than one man at once. I'm not some controlling patriarchal shitlord who demands my wife only suck my cock, like a caveman. #herpleasureismypleasure."

Show posts like that to a normal woman and watch them wince. It's painful. These betas do it in the hopes that it will get them laid. It's why so many of them went from MGTOW to make feminist.

Reporting in. Here to do gods work

More allies, or more division,when the race war hits

Based black officer

Bump for pol army

Her argument is
>But it's not
That's the entirety of her argument and then the rest of tweet is spent dismissing him

clearly a Sup Forums account

Bruh, that's a Sup Forumsack. That picture is one of the officers shot and killed by a dindu in Baton Rouge.

Of course the cognitive dissonance is massive, but in their own words, they support these kind of behavior.

And fucking nothing will change their minds. Leftist women can be raped by their beloved minorities and they blame themselves, leftist "men" can get beat up, robbed, used by these minorities and they still blame themselves.

It's fucking mental disorder.

Goes to show that not being a total retard and taking the 3 seconds of effort to actually have a black guy as an avatar instead of some fucking meem can do.

>Jamal Rustler

It means I'm white now! What are the advantages and disadvantages of being white!?

>she rather die then get arrested.

Even though I don't like niggers, I can at least respect her for going down like a some what human being with honor and some virtues versus spending the rest of her life in prison thinking you'll get out and be treated to a normal life again.

Yes. War is coming.

The best part is, is its an officer that was killed by BLM. Ive gotten called a coon pig so many times for my tweets now, liberals are stupid as fuck.

JamalRustler based!

This is maybe the hundredth time I've seen a BLM supporter try to disengage the argument instead of accepting defeat. Almost every time I argue with one of these people they always end up saying something like "we're never going to agree so let's just drop it please"

Or she could just pay her speeding ticket or whatever.

>pay a speeding fine
>nah I'll go down in a blaze of gunfire instead, take some dem rayciss cops wit me
>get rekt

Honestly, pretty good outcome senpai.

Fresh stupid comin in hot

These BLM causes are becoming less and less justifiable. I think they went too far this time and almost nobody sane will look at this and have pity for her. Still, I want off this ride.

>It's a mental disorder

There really is no other way to put it at this point. They are given video evidence, statistical evidence, anecdotal evidence, experiences...and what's scary is that they don't even MODIFY their beliefs. They double down. I know the study that states people do that when confronted with evidence contrary to their beliefs, but holy shit.

You might be more right than I first realized. They truly do perhaps want to bring this type of violence and chaos to their own world. The question is, do they want that to destroy and rebuild, or do they truly believe that they dindu nuffin and it will be a peaceful utopia?

Why didn't they try to de-escalate anons?

>The question is, do they want that to destroy and rebuild, or do they truly believe that they dindu nuffin and it will be a peaceful utopia?

It's impossible to know. They talk about building their peaceful utopia, but their way of working is to destroy the norms of our societies, destroying what's working.

Are you Jamal?
You are doing gods work.

That is a 10/10 account user.

Keep correcting the record for them :^)

Advantages:
You're not a degenerate and you work to feel accomplished.

Disadvantages:
Everyone blames you for everything wrong in the world.

Black version of Jimmy Rustler. Is this you user? Holy fuck you're blowing her the fuck out hahahahahaha

Some people don't want to be slaves to society. She at the very least got a fitting end that matched her choice.

Indeed.

Then society shouldn't cry about her.

It's pretty fun desu

This guy.

I'm dying m8, you may actually cause another chimpout. Fucking legend man

Llooooooooolll am 100000/10

You the cuck who can't keep memeing all over Twitter and get your own stupid account you posted banned?

Fuck off

Male heterosexual black males who identify as male as the white people of black people.
So they're problematic.

The most infuriating part of this is the condescension of upper class whites telling black people how to feel about their experiences, etc.
"Coon" has become one of the most hateful, vitriolic words in the American English language. It instantly dehumanizes any dissenter with one of the most basic ingroup/outgroup labels available: "collaborator". That label is insidious because it often alienates the poor bastard wearing it from both sides of an argument, neutralizing any contributions they might have made to the discussion.

Evil, man. Years ago, as any older user can tell you, left/right debates could often be respectful, productive, and ultimately positive. Now? My god. It's just pure evil.

The social justice movement will set black Americans back 100 years. I would imagine the same could be said for most other groups "championed" by SJWs as well. And what's so incredibly sickening about that is that most cyber SJWs will grow out of this phase, get corporate drone jobs, and perpetuate the system they claim to despise.
This is all a game to many of them. They are dilettantes, and when the game is over, many decent, working class black Americans will be stuck with the mess.

Look at Feguson for proof of this: all the millenial "activists" got bored. CNN is gone, the fires have been put out, and now all that is left is a town whose property values dropped 50%, whose small business class was decimated, and whose politicians are now full blown cultural Marxists.

Soros wanted this. It's why Fox News was the only channel that even interviewed business owners and residents of Ferguson after the riots. The CNN leftists don't see a human victim of "activism" and the Fox News rightists see many.
The divide deepens and widens.

>the white people of black people

The best thing about twitter and facebook is "deep ass woke nigguhs" post every thought that pops into their head and illustrate that they are in fact retarded chimps.

Godspeed, user!

>twitter.com/jamalrustler/status/760381856118439936
>white boy

Here is the link for the video

1millionveiws.com/025160186f457a

She was mental

It's no good unless you have real followers retweeting you user. Takes a while to build up a fanbase. I still need more myself

>Jamal Rhustler

Goddamn, that nigga cray-cray.
Pleaaase let this become a chimpout, it would discredit the BLM folks then and there.

Let us continue to meme. Let us continue to tweet. Kek has already blessed us with "Jamal Rustler", let us continue to pray to Kek. It's been 8 days since a happening, and for over a week Kek has slumbered. Let us sing his praises and awake him from his slumber!

>They are dilettantes, and when the game is over, many decent, working class black Americans will be stuck with the mess.
Oh lord yes, these leftist white social justice fighters never, NEVER take responsibility for the chaos they bring.

It's sickening.

>what they tryna dew
>dey tryna kill us

Weren't they just trying to serve a warrant cause the cunt didn't pay a traffic citation?

Yup. All she needed to do was take responsibility for her actions and comply quietly, but she nigged out instead.

She's defending BLM by saying they kill less than police. She gave up later I said by that logic justifies Hitler because Stalin killed more.

I actually wonder how many of the blacks in BLM have actually killed other blacks.

It gotta be some gangbangers in those protests just going along.

>why would you ever question a stronk black womyn?
Why not?

Okay so that video of her loading the shotgun is from two weeks ago.

I am calling false flag/race war bait

>It's pretty fun desu

how? how the fuck is it fun to argue with the braindead? please, for kek's sake tell me the secret. I have access to a megashitload of idiots to argue with but I'm too tired of their idiocy to actually do it anymore.

Im not trying to win an argument, just trying to upset them.

You can't change the minds of people who dont think.

Thanks. I'll think about this. it's not what I was doing, but what I was doing led nowhere.

Yeah, it's better to rustle their jimmies because most libtards, especially BLM retards tend to "double down" when confronted and that's when they chimp out and prove the other sides point (just like they did in baltimore and ferguson)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6vXW66o15e0

How the fuck was she free after being in ANOTHER armed standoff with police

doing gods work man

It's funnier if you imagine Bill Cosby saying it.

Quote some of the tweets, i'll get retweeting

see

doing the lords work. may kek bless you and have a wonderful day

Lets meme america great again