Arab Women

What are they like? They must be pretty submissive, right? A lot of them claim to enjoy living under maximum oppression. Also, how likely is it that I'll be murdered for fucking achmeds sister?

Arab girls are hot af, i live in Germany and there are a lot of them

Hotter than Fox News would make them out to be. Curvy like Latinas but age better. Christian ones are God-Tier. Only problem is that their men keep them under close watch.

They're incredibly bitchy. No wonder arab dudes beat them and force them into burkas.

Hello my bosnian friend.

>nigger genes
>sandnigger inbreeding faces
>princess syndrome
no

To be fair, the ones in Europe are shit-tier desert nomads. American and South American ones are mostly christian and could pass as Italians.

Wow some of these girls are incredibly attractive

if refugees were like that i'd be a leftist my nig

The refugees are almost entirely men, so...

>princess syndrome
Really? Can you elaborate?

>you will never have a qt arab gf

why even live :(

yeah, to think those cowards left them there, all they deserve is a bullet for desertion

They are usually nice looking while young. Curves, nice hair, not hairy. And their eye makeup gives me a boner everytime. Unfortunately, as they marry and have kids, they can get really fat.

they are, but if she is willing to sleep with you then chances are she isn't submissive and probably is a massive slut (and not by arabic standers alone) and in which case you wont have to worry about her family since her life style would consist of sucking dick on daily basis.

One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was an Iranian (Persian) girl. Light skin with big blue-green eyes and a killer body. Whenever we talked she seemed very shy, and didn't display any princess type behavior. I feel as though a lot of girls from muslim domimate countries want to date outside their cultural background but their 1st generation immigrant fathers would kill them.

TFW you will never convert the Middle East to Christianity and see those ridiculous outfits finally come off.

Joke's on you. I like fat women.

that's a Pooinloo, not arab

Bitchiest, most entitled girls there are. There's a reason muslims are so controlling of them. They're really quick to exalt themselves and think they're hot shit when they're just cockroaches. It's so annoying. Every Arab chick into me I lead them on and drop them hard just because I hate their attitude so much. They hate Jews but they're honestly worse, they have the same entitled personality type, but have an IQ that's 30 points lower. Honestly rooting for the Jews at this point. Would shill for JIDF level level of disgust right here.