/stronger together/ general

Shadilay Sup Forumsbros

Stronger together fellow pedes.

We beat Clinton

We beat the feminists

We beat the SJWs

We beat the MSM

We are winning the mother fucking culture war.

Post them motherfucking danks right now lads!

Fuck you, faggot.

Literally fucking reddit

It's really fucking sickening how Sup Forums can discuss whatever they want here yet we can't talk to our boys from Sup Forums or even discuss movies with them

>Literally fucking reddit
Well yeah it's why you even managed to make your post today
If picture never happened and swaglord didn't get away it it you'd still be on Sup Forums or whatever board.

Please kys, all the shit on this board I hate comes from you faggots. I just want to talk about movies, not how some interracial couple is the work of the jewish overlord ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((deep state))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I really want a BBC in my gf

Maybe zimmerman era Sup Forums. Nu-Sup Forums is a fucking disgrace, I'll take them over whiny redditors though

niggers

sage goes in all fields

ya finna seething ya Sup Forums cuck
Sup Forums finna belongs to /asp/ ya pinhead.

Enjoy your ban

>pass user

keep paying to be a shitposting faggot, faggot.

enjoy working for google for free just to post your gay opinion

>zimmerman era Sup Forums
Jesus that feels like ages ago

fucking redditors guys amirite?
Sup Forums isn't like reddit at all

quads checked. And amen brother. Totally agree BUT i also want to talk about tv shows as well.

party pepe's in the house tonight

>these are the people telling you to go back to pol
wellI i aint listenin

If Sup Forums is reddit then Sup Forums is 9gag

i dont get it

One day I'd like to visit the appalachian mountains to take in the natural beauty, except for this, this which seems to crawled out from a mountainside cave after three generations of brother and sister breeding.

And has anyone made a pepe documentary yet? that could be kind of interesting especially if Louie did it.

What is it with fat people and flip flops? are they really too fucking lazy to put on proper shoes when going outside?

the entirety of reddit hates Sup Forums and the donald. hating both of those things makes you the redditor

Sup Forums has been reddit since 2013
don't worry Sup Forumsedditor

>redditors posting redditors
this is great

FIGHT BACK AGAINST HOLLYWOOD PROPAGANDA!

This is Sup Forums

We don't allow Sup Forums refugees to illegally settle here

>imagine being such a pathetic human being that you turn into a laughing stock on the most pathetic website of the Internet

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet, or maybe he has

Quads Checked. Kek wants Sup Forums out of Sup Forums. Separate but equal.

I was there on the fateful day. It was a good day.

I don't know why but but there's somehing about that pepe shirt on that fat fuck that always makes me laugh, how his fat distorts the pepe and it's still just smiling all smug

How ? By complaining about it with your delusional friends of a shitty anonymous forum ?

I was watching the stream. It was awesome

his off kilter sunglasses are also pretty funny

>Sup Forums refugees
pol is tv

What's hyde like in person?

it's called spreading awareness. ever heard of that, sweetiemuffin?

YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE

How is Sup Forums even tv when most media are controlled by lefties

Their fat feet wont fit in normal shoes

why is this?

Someone handed her a picture of pepe and she ripped it in half

Nepotism is a powerful thing.

/our guys/

Not sure, seems real sketchy doesn't it.

This is now a /redpill/ general

What was zimmerman-era Sup Forums like?

>Trump
>DC
Nice try jew-shill, should you return to r/Donald?

fuck off shill

the fucked thing is it's not just the media. i wish i had one of these collages for all the zionists in US politics and the fed

seriously though, who has the time to make these things?

>tfw no based redpill dad

>no u!
Nice try Schlomo.

What does crypto-jew mean?

There's only 6 million jews left in the world, so I kinda wanna see a collage or database with tons of them.

but it's not like I'm collecting those collages for that express purpose or anything

the jews that claim to be non practicing mostly

>Trump
>swastika

Jimboposting has to be the most underrated and undervalued meme in Sup Forums history

another one for the list thanks pal :^)

>schlomo
into the chamber kike