Sup Forums complains about shilling

>Sup Forums complains about shilling....
>ignores their own God's blatant, unapologetic shilling for corporations like McD's and KFC
I'll be back here election night to collect your apologies.
PS: WHO THE FUCK EATS A BONE-IN PIECE OF CHICKEN WITH A KNIFE AND FORK?
He's eating that chicken like he's never had KFC before.
Are you not embarrased?
Is this what Stockholm Syndrome is like?

Makes u think

>He's eating that chicken like he's never had KFC before.
that's because he's never had KFC before. why would he eat that shit when he can afford a personal chef.

so he doesn't suck on the bone like a fucking nigger- big deal faggot

You hold the chicken down with the knife and pull the meat+skin off with the fork. It's how civilized human beings eat fried chicken. He can't plan his campaign and shitpost on twitter with greasy fingers.

>>ignores their own God's blatant, unapologetic shilling for corporations like McD's and KFC
That's not the message Trump is trying to send in these pictures of him eating KFC and McDonald's- the message he's trying to send is "see, I'm just like everyone else, I like fast food just like every other American."

>people are mad at you if you don't eat like a savage

He's eating with the fork so he doesn't look like a slob, and so grease doesn't run down his suit

trump just won

the happening:
it is today
the first domino has been felled
letter from an assassinated woman
tldr
>Elections have been rigged since 2000
>9/11 was an inside job
>Shadow government keeps president in line using Zapruder film
>Bernie won democratic primary by a landslide
Algorithm simultaneously deletes some bernie votes and changes some bernie votes to hillary.
>Anyone who tries to reveal it is murdered using "suicides", "fatal accidents", and "terminal illnesses"
>The guy who wrote the letter signed his name as "deceased"
>Entire thing blames Karl Rove as principal perpetrator behind entire operation.

he's not shilling, he's triggering everyone by eating it the "wrong" way, just look at the fucking news cycle.

>grease doesn't run down his suit
How the fuck have you been eating chicken? This is literally not a problem for anyone else.

>WHO THE FUCK EATS A BONE-IN PIECE OF CHICKEN WITH A KNIFE AND FORK?
You might be a nigger

>Colonel Sanders
>Bernie Sanders
Hmm. Makes me think this is a subliminal message stunt to get some of Bernie's voters.

These Trump fast food photographs are obviously staged. That McD's one was weird because the drink and the burger were untouched, while the fries were almost wiped out. This one is even worse. Who the hell can eat a bone-in piece of chicken, especially a thigh, with a fork and knife? It would too difficult to bother, no matter how hoity-toity you think you are. And why would you start eating BEFORE making the plate? ffs

Not only does it look like Trump has never actually eaten fast food, it really looks like he hasn't eaten food period. Reptilian?

I'm taking the #HillPill

i wouldn't be surprised. The man plays a mean 6D metachess

>Getting chicken grease on your Corinthian leather
Naw nigga, nawww.
You think he wants greasy chicken hands? He isn't a plebian animal like you who just wipes it on his pants and goes about his day.

If you dont like McDonads and Kfc then you're not American. Kindly fuck off to mudslime county.

For fuck sakes, its like you people are ignoring the mashed potatoes right fucking there in the photo

this is what it looks like when a reptilian tries to act like a human

Hmm......

>U.S. in Weakest Recovery

5D CHESS

You have to eat the fries first because they have a much shorter half life than the burger.

Neat.

>he doesn't know how to eat fried chicken with a fork and knife

Just wipe those greasy fingers on your pants like a savage, senpai.

because they are good house niggers.
they obey massa Job Creator(APAT) real good and ones day they gonnas be rewarded

He's a neat freak and wears expensive clothes. Also that's original recipe. He does want grease on him.

kek, I love how he never really eats it though.
It's like he doesn't want poison in his body.

It is known.

>Is this what Stockholm Syndrome is like?

I HEAR STOCKHOLM IS FULL OF KEKS AND MUDSLIMES

My younger brother eats spare ribs and chicken with knife and fork.

>1 post

Really puts your mind to work

Check the reflection in the knife, he took the photo himself, he's all alone on the plane with just the pilots and himself.

Well, being that Obama only created fast food jobs during his entire 8 years, I'd say Trump is helping the average person by advertising for the companies that most people work at.

really, who deserves a private jet and orders KFC?
also OP confirmed for greasy hands nigger

White people and British people you bloody negro.

Eating with your hands is the commoner's way of enjoying food.

interesting

clearly he was using the knife on those mean potatoes.

>black pride movement was supressed decades ago
>asian pride movement is harmless
>white pride movement is alive and well, armed, organized, colluded with criminals and asking for politicians heads
stormfags r so smert

>black pride movement was supressed decades ago

wut?

There are chimpouts all the fucking time.

I do, get some class, retard.

leave, donald.
fucking newfags.