It's fucking over

It's fucking over.

reddit com/r/conspiracy/comments/4vqp30/open_letter_to_potusvpotus_by_attorney_cliff/

facebook com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1023670861080874&id=100003139106683

"Why should any American allow Karl Rove to steal another Presidential election? Perhaps with Karl Rove’s help Secretary Clinton may be able to “beat” Donald Trump, the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders. But that way she, as the candidate of the global corporate cabal, will have won–not the people. And, whatever may be Donald Trump’s faults as a citizen candidate, it is obvious to the broad public that has supported him that the global corporate cabal’s contempt for Mr. Trump is based upon his refusal to embrace their highly profitable campaign to overthrow the democratically elected leader of Russia."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XOcJ2
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump 1/?

bump 2/? i wont let this slide

COME ON YOU NIGGERS

People blame shills even though they are passively shilling by letting things like this slide because "reeee reddit" or whatever autistic excuse

Praise Kek, kill billions

THIS

Stop posting in shill threads, this the real shit right here. The facebook link is the same anyways and more important

Second bump

I'll give a bump

Your links are fucked up and I'm too lazy to give a shit to fix it. Sage because you don't deserve a bump. Make a thread right and maybe you'll get some people interested you lazy nigger.

Fake and gay.

unless it's a wikileaks document. \

SAGE

MAGA

I purposely fucked up the links to not link directly you nigger shill

Next time put a flashy title, makes it easier to pick out of the catalog

Is this a leaked email?

So is this some fan fiction or is there credibility behind this?

>noticed this getting posted a lot
>open the threads
>they all seem to die instantly with very few posts

change your copy pastes, this one has lasted by far the longest

72 please.

bump

Bump this into oblivion. Spread it onto mainstream.

Bump for trump

wow this is some great stuff! Really makes you think!

I'm a #Chump4Trump now

So...what exactly is going on here? I'm at work so you neets need to get to the bottom of this. Ill do my part and give bumps to good threads.

t. #HilldoDilldo

Archive or something if you think it's that important.

BUMP
U
M
P

Bump

Well meemed good sir, upvoted! I'm sure a HillShill now! :^)

I second this. Who is karl rove and whats the significance of this?

archive.is/XOcJ2

Since OP's a faggot.

archive.is/a9ILQ

Part of the post:

"The last reported exit polls before their final adjustment to conform to the reported result show Bernie winning the 2016 Democratic primary. He actually won it by a landslide. There is no credible basis to believe that the reported votes in an easily hackable electronic vote counting system controlled by the very global corporate cabal that wants to rule the world has any validity whatsoever.

Karl Rove’s team covers Republican officials. Rove’s partner on the speaking circuit, James Carville may have been involved, without the knowledge of the Clintons in influencing Democratic officials. Rove’s mentor, R. Doug Lewis, has influenced election workers of both parties. Alwaleed bin Talal, Nathaniel Rothschild and George Soros have directed financial & press support in aid of this criminal undertaking. The mainstream global corporate owned press suppresses the exit polling indicative of massive fraud in this election."

have a free bump

Rove was the architect of neoconservatism and GWB's top advisor

No clue what he's got to do with Hill

It's not very well structured, and to be honest, reads like a scam email from a Nigerian Prince with £5m he wants to transfer to me.

I think it says that someone knows someone who works for the CIA, and then it goes on about election fraud, I'm not sure how the two are linked tho.

THANK YOU FOR RAISING THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE

BYMP

What did they mean by this.

Can someone sum this up for a lazy retard?

fucking finally

TYVM OP

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

from infinitepol

> this guy who devotes his time to 'discovering' and clearing up the same corruption in dem party and media that everyone knows about
> has a friend called Beverly
> she tells him about her friend 'Mark' who's apparently CIA
> tells her all sorts of shit like how Obama is under a death threat to keep him in line, 911 is an inside job, and some other stuff
> also tells her that CIA is monitoring their every meeting
> CIA is also monitoring author of this letter
> Beverly about to sing in court/public
> suddenly dead
> author suspects she was killed as were a few others
> suspects he's gonna (((die))) pretty soon as well, so he publishes letter openly for anyone to read.

In cahoots maybe? I still dont get how this is ground breaking

Goddamnit you're from the UK and you can't read English? Wtf is wrong with you

Donald Trump says he is for the people and wants to make America great again.
Well first off he can start Making things in America and secondly America is already great with its great multi-cultural society.
If you vote for Hillary Clinton she will make it better for all americans and not for the 1%

>I am Hillary Clinton and I approve this message

#ImWithHer2016

Bump? What is this and why should I care?

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE YOU NIGGERS

bump

everything hillary related makes me feel like we're living in some neo-1984 world and everything is already over

wew lad

Kek is present!

>it's flavortown
bump for interest

Bump

here is your (you) if thats what makes you happy .

>inb4 wewlads

should they be scared?

send as a tip to drudge on his site. i already did but if he sees it from multiple IPs across the world he won't be able to ignore it, and drudge largely dictates the media cycle.

bump again

BUMP DON'T LET THIS SLIDE.

Thanks, keeping this bumped. Has the guy turned up dead yet?

This is what is being slid.

>posting anti Semitic animu
absolutely un kosher. nein sir i say nein.

its a nightmare
i wonder if these paid shills around here even realizes what has happened and are still supporting it anyway.

would we support trump if he did the same things ? this is hands down authoritarianism and we just witnessed a point of no returm if she actually wins

but trump he actually dindu nuffin
first the liberals say hes an estate mogul and celebrity, literally nobody and has no political experience

but NOW they are even trying to pin ukraine on him, "trump nearly started a war", etc
i thought the was a reality star now he is some sort of Snowden 3.0 with Ukrainan blood on his hands ?

LITERALLY WHAT !
the double think is at maximum levels

bumping for non shill thread

>Karl Rove
This is strange, I had not noticed. He still spells it nork. How old is this dino now?

>"I didn't trust Hans Blix, because he is a fucking swede"
Karl Rove

This I get!
>Not implying this goyim has shitted him self and everywhere

so is this some legit conspiracy or more shilling?

This post shall not (will not) sway my paranoia.

1 post by this id
>shilling this hard

Bump this shit lads, ttt

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

Yeah but he offers no proof.

We all know the bitch is cheating. Where is proofs. This is just an email from a lawyer to Obama. He can even choose to ignore it.

Hmm, interesting

fucking hell

im afraid to run with it without some better verification, but im very willing to believe this, and i really want this to be true

witnessed

This has Russia's fingerprints all over it

>she tells him about her friend 'Mark' who's apparently CIA
>> tells her all sorts of shit like how Obama is under a death threat to keep him in line, 911 is an inside job, and some other stuff
This is where I have a problem. I would really like to believe that our CIA agents take the non disclosure agreements serious and dont just tell their friends and family that 9/11 was an inside job and other nation/government destroying secrets

look for articles like pic related on the off chance its true

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV

one post from these ids
shills inc
keep bumping boys

b u m p

SHABBOS SHABBOS GOY SHABBOS GOY GOY SHABBOS

SHABBOS SHABBOS GOY SHABBOS GOYYYYYYYYYYY

he needs proofs

WHY DIDN'T YOU CORRECT THE RECORD

NOOOoooooOooooo

STRANGLE THE JEW

Guys, I'm scared.
If Hillary can get away with such blatant rigging of the primaries, how can Trump win the election?
Is there a bright side to this?
The black-pill is too much.

Why doesn't Trump just hire the guys that did Florida in 2000?

I'm really not trying to shill, but how big a deal can we make of this? I want to start shilling on Facebook, but I don't know if it's not insane looking to do so.

That's been my worry from the start. I mean, the DNC leaks essentially proved they rigged the primary. Why couldn't they rig the general?

Hillary has an ex president, the current president, the establishment on both sides, and nearly all major news outlets in her corner.

It's not like they'd even have to rig every state. All it would take is one state like Florida. Just one county even. With everything she has on her side, rigging one little county in Florida to make the outcome go from red to blue wouldn't be difficult in the slightest. When you have the current president shilling for you it opens up a lot of options.

HRC will have the election rigged and there is nothing Sup Forums can do to stop it. Keep posting in our demoralizing threads goyim.

its fucked that still nothing will happen. USA you are fucking embarrassing 2bh, there is no way British politicians would be able to get away with the level of absolute corruption on show over there

Remember folks, the only thing that can defeat wholesale election fraud is for your candidate to win the popular vote in a landslide.

As a lawyer, isn't he fucking himself releasing personal information?

Tbf, I think that Kek will make Shilary the POTUS. Why, you ask yourself? Well obviously, it's because we could see the second amendment in its designed action for the first time ever

Bump

>>>
bump this into space

They adopted the plan
WHERE did it come from??

Antishill

Noshill

Fuckshills