Why are Mexicans hated in the US?

Why are Mexicans hated in the US?

They refuse to learn the language
I know some that have been here for 20+ years but don't speak English

They are all about hard working, killing people and being no fun in general. Just like Germans.

We like to blame others for our problems. Mexicans can be very visible (looking for day labor outside Home Depot for instance) but a much smaller percentage actually know any illegal aliens from Mexico.

So, we blame them for shit.

WE WUZ MURICANS AND SHEET

This is my only real problem with LEGAL Mexicans in the United States. I hate walking around and hearing more people speaking Spanish than English.

Not in my state, Pedro.

cause people are ashamed of their own immigrant ancestors you only hate something if u can relate to it and can understand it urself

they refuse to learn the language, their youth break laws and steal at a record rate, they swallow entire cities up and turn them into a garbage and crime ridden Spanish speaking village . they cannot afford to have kids on their own but they still have about 9 per household that the state pays for. they are incredibly obnoxious, always yelling when in groups and are very quick to violence.

They aren't.
ILLEGALS are disliked for their refusal to do things legally.
If an illegal comes here, buys a car, and hits you in traffic, you have no recourse. Can't sue them, because their not a citizen.
Cops can't do anything but call immigration. Immigration usually holds them for a few weeks and let's them go. They get back in their shitty car, and ruin more people's lives.

they are also always responsible for fatal car accidents where speeding or reckless driving is involved.

Count yourself lucky, in the UK instead of Spanish it's Arabic

>They refuse to learn the language
Mexican here. You're lying. Vast majority of immigrant learn english. In fact a significant number of mexicans who don't even leave mexico know a passing amount of english.

What you just said is fundamentally absurd. Why would they "refuse" to learn the language? You're going to learn a language by mere exposure to it whether you like it or not, but why would they not want to know english? Would it not be strictly more practical? Do you put any thought into the things you say?

The reason the US hates Mexicans is for the same reason they hated Italians, Irishmen, Chinamen, etc. People get pissy when there's an influx of immigrants. It's the same shit at any point in history.

So if you moved to another country and you're walking around with an english speaker, would you refuse to speak english with them? Would you actually impede your communication just to fulfill your ideal of how an immigrant should act? Calling bullshit

Honest answer here
They work hard live simple and have fiestas with beer and bbq
I'm jelly they won't be miserable like me everyday
Mostly though it's their love for Mexico if they did all this with a love for USA I wouldn't mind at all
Also there low education and being proud of it makes it feel like they're all my children in paying taxes for because they refuse to learn anything more than a simple life
You can't keep living life like this
You must learn that occupying space isn't fun it is hard and makes your life shit
Learn this already

They're bringing drugs and somebodies doing the raping.

Cheating all the nice skilled people trying to come here legally. Useful idiots to the corporations that use them to drive down labor costs and politicians they bribe that also get their votes. It's a great big orgy on the backs of the middle class.

We still hate the US because you stole the half of OUR TERRITORY!
Because you exploit our people and you hate us with out a legitimate reason.
we do the work not even the black dare to do.

we wuz native americans n shiet
we wuz conquistadorn shiet

Why did you let the Comanches slaughter your people so easily leaving it an empty land?

>stole the half of OUR TERRITORY!
Right of Conquest, be glad we didn't take more.

>you exploit our people and you hate us with out a legitimate reason.
Yet you still flock here, illegally, in droves. We don't "hate" you. We want you to stop breaking our fucking laws.

>we do the work not even the black dare to do.
That's odd considering SOMEONE was doing those jobs before we had millions of your people here.

Come here legally,
assimilate,
teach your kids to not adapt black culture and avoid becoming gang banging, drug dealing retards.

Oddly enough, I love the first gen mexicans that came here in the 60s/70s. They have good humor, tried to become "Americans" and work hard. It's their kids/grandkids/recent illegals that are the fucken problem.

>Have perfectly reasonable immigration standards
>Mexcriment ignores it entirely
>Swarms over the border by the tens of millions
>Drive down wages by increasing the labor supply and working under the table wherever possible
>Self segregate into mexican communities instead of integrating
>Disproportionately involved with crime
>92% of households headed by a mexican are on welfare
>Lower average IQ/performance levels so they drive national average down
>Vote in their own self interest against the greater interests of the country, firm democrat majority for generations despite the leftist "muh natural conservative" argument
>Used largely as a tool to destroy whites by leftists (see: giving them voting rights, harboring them from the laws we already have in "sanctuary" cities)
>Nearly all the job growth in the last few years has actually gone to mexican immigrants but for some reason THEY TUK AR JOOBS is still a meme

And to top it all off they can't even be bothered to learn our fucking language so half the country is "press 1 for english" territory. They don't bring us anything good. The ONLY "benefit" I've ever heard is "but think of the food!" as if putting hamburger meat on a tortilla shell is so hard we need to import 10 - 30 million illegals on top of the ones we already have.

underrated

>Right of Conquest, be glad we didn't take more.

We will take back our territory.

>Yet you still flock here, illegally, in droves.

Because you have been exploiting us keeping us in poverty(NAFTA) legitimizing the corrupt and supporting the corrupt governments and presidents of Mexico.

>We don't "hate" you. We want you to stop breaking our fucking laws.

most Migrants are good hard working people.
blacks commit more crime than Latinos in the US and you know it.

>That's odd considering SOMEONE was doing those jobs before we had millions of your people here.

Slaves.

>Come here legally,

That's our land, we go there because it's ours, you and your borders are obstacles getting in the way.

>assimilate.

our land our people our culture you get the fuck out invader.

>teach your kids to not adapt black culture and avoid becoming gang banging, drug dealing retards.

Stop glorifying black gang culture in TV.