Ayy lmao,Cars 3 is literally a femenist movie where main hero loses to his superior rival...

Ayy lmao,Cars 3 is literally a femenist movie where main hero loses to his superior rival, but strong independant woman wins final race for him

WOMEN GENOCIDE WHEN

I want to insult you but I can't come up with anything worse than "You watched Cars 3"

I'm pretty sure all that makes a car female in these movies is eyelashes and a voice, so I don't see what difference it makes

t. BARGAINING NUMALE

Nobody liked Cars and Cars 2 felt like a straight to dvd cheaply made sequel, how come they made the third one?

heeheehee

It's a movie for children.

MOICHANDISING MOICHANDISING MOICHANDISING

Cuck

how do cars make baby cars?

Hi toots, I actually liked the 1st movie.
And they needed the 3rd movie because the franchise is a ca$h cow. The brown skin movies (Moana & Coco) prob won't garnish as much combined as C3 will bring in.

The first cars was awesome

Guy overcomes adversity
Learns humility and perseverance
Wins
Gets the girl
Everyone loves him
He is a hero

Its straight out of Greek Mythology

the other is drivel

I'm not sure how they compare strictly as movies, but Cars probably makes a shit ton more in merch

Kys

>strong independant woman wins final race for him
but women cant drive

you know nothing about greek mythology

everything is the odyssey. Literally every story follows the same arc, you dont need to know anything about "greek mythology" to know that every story is essentially the same.

Are you implying that every story ever written is about a guy learning lessons getting a grill and winning?

>ayy lmao
In what way?

>Ayy lmao
is /ourgirl/ in it?

>Sup Forumsaks get triggered by a movie for kids about anthropomorphic cars
What a time to be alive.

That honestly can fit like 75% of movies.

Are you surprised that an adult who saw cars 3 in theaters who is so upset that he is literally shaking while posting a thread about it is too retarded to know what context to use that meme in?

Yeah when your criteria is that vague is sure can. The post is still retarded

This. Gonna be a long summer friendo

>adult
Now, that's just rude. OP is unlikely to be out of his teens, so some level of idiocy is alright. With all the exposure of social media, it's more surprising that people like him are still relatively rare. Growing up when every little brainfart from everyone is posted online and stays there sounds rather scary.

>user rides his razer scooter home from seeing a sequel to a sequel of a children's movie about a talking car
>tears streaming down his face, brow furrowed with primordial fury
>it happened again. A female character succeeded at something in a movie he watched. This can not go unchallenged.
>Fires up refurbished alienware laptop as his badass red LED keyboard springs to life and opens Sup Forums
>"user don't forget your blood pressure medicine" his mom says as she hands him a plate of freshly nuked three cheese pizza hot pockets (his favorite)
>user starts to post a new thread with bloodshot eyes, shaking from fear and anger at what he just was forced to witness in the theater by the jews.
>shaking like Michael jay fox riding on top of an overloaded washing machine
>begins post with irrelevant meme his favorite twitch streamer used once
>unleashed his rage on his badass laptop keyboard as tears stream over the peaks and valleys of his acne and moisten his hot pockets
>hits post. user sits back in his gaming chair satisfied. One small step for men's rights.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Good post.

They aren't

cry more you pusdy faggot
go on
its bound to change everything!
faggot

you watch shit flicks son

Wrong board