/OurGuy/ General

Chuck proved today that he is unironically Sup Forumss guy. If you choose Jimmy or Howard over Chuck, you don't belong here and should go back to r*ddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxMS59sxwxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a fag and so is Chuck

Jimmy is a piece of shit. Howard's out of his depth. Chuck has done nothing wrong.

Never fails to make me laugh

>literally slippin again
>gets sweet old lady bullied
Cuck was right

>le car accident

Wew lads, this show.

I WILL NEVER PUT RIBS ON A BURGER

>turns on bright flurorescent lights

GO SUCK A KUK CHUCK

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=fxMS59sxwxs

>I WILL NEVER PUT RIBS ON A BURGER
What's the connection?

Irene is going to change retirement homes and will be living next door to Hector Salamanca when he blows himself up. Irene is a huge cunt though for stunting on her friends in those fresh kicks.

I fell asleep at the wheel and had a serious crash back in 2012 so the end scene of this ep unironically was the first time I've ever been triggered

you alright pham?

Yea it was just too real for me. Same exact shit, I was driving, obviusly I nodded off but kept dreaming I was driving and the next thing I know is someone is shaking me yelling "hey you alright buddy?!?" and my car is crumpled into a tree.

How much are those shoes? How much did jimmy spend on the trunk load for every size?

Is he doing it just for the money like Howard said?

>le everyone who disagrees with me is reddit reeee
Can't wait for summer to be over.

I always liked Chuck. Tbh I never understood all the irrational hatred for him. I get where he is coming from. Jimmy and Chuck are both scummy in their own ways. Both greatly written characters. But jimmy sure ain't a saint. Chuck knew him his whole life. Especialy stealing from his father's counter. That shit was cold.

Irene didn't deserve it ;_;7

Ribs?
On a BURGER?

Lol just keep your eyes open nigga just drive awake hahhahah

>law school will be really hard...for you

what he he mean by that?

>bullying Irene
>killing off Kim

Friendship with Vince is now over

>chuck has literal autism
it all checks out

Probably, he promised Kim to pay his half of the rent. He can't really do that if he doesn't have any money.

holy fuck that treatment of Irene was fucking cruel

I hope someone has done a pong edit

>Im too retarded to understand the show

i saw this ad too

I enjoyed the show so far but seriously, this is what I really wanted from the very beginning. Jimmy acting selfishly with no concern for others' feelings. I'm glad he's finally past the point of no return

HAHAHAHA HOW WAS THAT CRASH REAL BITCH JUST OPEN YOUR EYES LIKE BITCH TURN THE WHEEL HAHA

>if you choose howard over chuck
kys, howard is our guy, always was always will be

this guy is transparent

>Older brother is mental retard about electricity
>Doesn't want borderline conman younger broheim to spoil the McGill legacy but is being a cunt about not making it obvious for Jimmy.
>Let's play this shit out for two more seasons even though that plotline basically concluded in the episode before the last one in season 1.

Worst part of the show.
Mike's growth and network-building in the New Mexico area is a great plotline, so is Nacho's conflict of interest between his jefe and his father's (honest businessman who doesn't take no shit) = best plotlines.
Shit, at this point Kim building a client list is more interesting and relevant to the plot, put Charles in the mental retard hospital already.

I felt really bad for the old woman in this episode

And I have to say the car crash transition was pretty decent. Felt exactly the way I thought it would (because it was also quite predictable to be honest)

>tfw all my friends stopped watching mid season 2 because le nothing happens meme
>Tons of shit happening now and I have no one to talk about it with

we're your friends now

>>literally slippin again

lmao

keked and checked

That car crash was seriously well edited

That kind of microsleep is fucking horrifying

>faggots are from reddit is a summer opinion

oh boy, you must be new here

What are returns?

He clearly stated the store had a no returns policy, sweetie

>>That car crash was seriously well edited
only if you are used to crappy show beforehand

Chuck is so damn brutal. And now Jimmy is Saul Goodman.

It was scary. She just went out for a few seconds and bam. Car crash

He's definitely in it for the money. Just look how he celebrated to Kim and how he ruined Irene's life.

It was so contrived how he got them settle. Literally all he had to do was say to Irene "you should take this deal" and she would do it.

>Literally all he had to do was say to Irene "you should take this deal" and she would do it.
well this advise could bite (legally) later if the story blows out.
so better remain evasive and use the old meme ''follow your heart'' that women love to hear

>a con man says

OK.

I'm sure Jimmy has done worse before, but an entire episode of him screwing over Irene made me sad. I hate seeing friendships fall apart.

>I hate seeing friendships fall apart.
Real friends don't turn on someone because of money

I stopped watching because I know it's gonna end up being very tragic and leave me feeling empty. Is it still on course for that? I just want good things to happen to Jimmy.

>says this
>post is not well edited
BRAVO VINCE

When will Jimmy face Justice for what he did to Irene?

Well, then I had seeing people feel alone.
It wasn't just about money though, was it? I thought it was the idea that Irene was being selfish, and keeping things from her friends.

Not really, Saul made it seem like Irene was better of than them, he mostly played off the other old ladies' jealousy by making them think Irene was richer than them. They're shit for turning their backs on a friend because they're richer than them