CW DCTV Schedule Announced

>TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4
>8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Season Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm NO TOMORROW (Series Premiere)

>WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5
>8:00-9:00pm ARROW (Season Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm FREQUENCY (Series Premiere)

>THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6
>8:00-10:00pm IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL NIGHT ONE

>FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7
>8:00-10:00pm IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL NIGHT TWO

>MONDAY, OCTOBER 10
>8:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (The CW Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm NO TOMORROW (Premiere Episode Encore)

>THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13
>8:00-9:00pm DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Season Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)

>MONDAY, OCTOBER 17
>8:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (Original Episode)
>9:00-10:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN (Season Premiere)

>FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21
>8:00-9:00pm THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Season Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Season Premiere)

Basically, Monday through Thursday a DC show is in the prime 8pm slot. What a time to be alive.

iZombie has been renewed, but we haven't had the season premiere date announced yet.

Huh well looks like if Fox keeps Gotham in the same slot, I'm going to be passing on Supergirl again.

> Super-Monday
> Fast-day
> Feliciday
> Legends of Thursday

CW needs to add a show on Friday for the full DCU-WEEK. Yeah, it won't bring it decent ratings, but c'mon!

When does the 100 come back? Shits the best show they have.

what hero could they use?

>SUPERNATURAL
how?

Vixen, Constantine, The Question...

vixen is on legends of tomorrow and you know that Constantine can't come back..

Easy answer:
>Bring back Constantine
>Spin-off for someone from LOT
>Spin-off for someone from Arrow (Speedy, Diggle, Vixen, etc.)
>Spin-off for someone from Flash (no clue who would work here)

MY NAME IS JOHN CONSTANTINE
AND IM THE MOST BRITISH MAN ALIVE

kek

Did Matt Ryan die?

If the CW ever expanded into weekend programming, a Titans and Green Lantern show on Sunday nights would be the tits.

just imagine the day when this channel will make nothing but cape shows

>Flash premiering before the eternal shitshow that is Felicity, Guest Starring Arrow

I want to believe that this is a sign of change for good.

So how's Barry going to fuck up the time line as the season three finale?

>Spin-off for someone from Flash (no clue who would work here)

Introduce Bart, spinoff into Impulse as a high school superhero show. Occasional crossover with that Archie show have him be Felicity's new containment show

According to Ollie, Constantine is trapped in hell.

While Matt Ryan wants to play Constantine again. The CW wasn't interested in securing the rights to the show.

He's probably just moved on to other projects and CW isn't interested in doing a show that'd be so similar to Supernatural.

Never underestimate the power of hot guys and gay ships user.

Constantine would have probably lived had it not still been around. Between the Supernatural fans actively railing against it, and not having a safety net because Supernatural was filling it's niche on CW it was always doomed.

Tuesday is first every year. Don't believe anything. Storytime of Pain Live Action Edition will not die this year. You mark my words.

All the news coming from Arrow are pretty solid.

Flash has always been on Tuesdays before Arrow on Wednesdays. Nothing has changed.

What news user?

The problem is Universal still retains the airing rights to the show. They have to go through them right now for each and every crossover featuring that version of the character. There's a lot of red tape involved because of that.

They probably could have just recast him and gotten away with it since WB still owns the actual rights to the character but they wanted Matt back.

Here's hoping he voices him in JL Dark.

Vigilante and Wild Dog are great, but we'll still have Felicity fucking things up, user.

The same promises of a better show we got last year...

If that's the case I'll hold off on watching the show until after the mid-season break happens. I don't want to waste my Wednesday nights after the lackluster season three and four.

Supernatural isn't on Weds anymore, have absolutely no reason to watch CW on Weds now

They've already sold their souls to Hell for Supernatural to not be cancelled yet. Only the hardcore fans watch it anymore.

Supernatural has been moved to Friday, so they're basically winding it down. I'm going to guess next season will be the last.

Supernatural is on Thursday.

Vampire Diaries and My Crazy Ex Girlfriend are on Friday.

13 would be a good number to end things on though.

Where's izombie?

>9:00-10:00pm CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Season Premiere)

don't sleep on it.

also fuck arrow i want my musical crossover with Flash and Supergirl

Arrow season 3

>the one good CW show is probably being held till mid-season
Fuckers

Can't Flash do its own Music Meister episode? I'll take just Flash.

Did we already know which shows would be on what days? I feel like we did.....

Anyway, No Tomorrow is an odd follow up for Flash. I would have Frequency would have made more sense, with Peyton List already having guest-starred on The Flash and with its rampant daddy issues just as The Flash has. Conversely, No Tomorrow seems to fit the vibe of Arrow's audience a lot better, with its whole "quirky blond lead quirks her way through life" kind of deal.

I feel like CW must have known this, and the only reason they're mixing the two up is so that people don't pigeonhole No Tomorrow as Arrow2.0. But, based on the trailer/extended promo, it's probably gonna be shit regardless. (Not that Frequency is much better, but the premise seems kind of interesting, and I personally want to see where the rest of the season leads.)

Rest of the schedule is expected, so that's good.

G O T H A M

C I T Y

S I R E N S

It amazes me how delusional iZombiefags are.

It would be a great way to plug the hole Supernatural will one day leave behind.

TEEN TITANS

Well, we're talking comics show so the 100 and CEG don't count, but sure, tell me how the Flash is actually a really good show

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend pushed back to 9 PM on Fridays with the latest premiere

truly saving the best for last

Flashfags are fags
iZombie is the best show on the CW

Ouch

>>No iZombie tuesdays after Flash

Why live, anons?

stop, I'm already dead

Hell couldn't kill it
Heaven couldn't kill it

That one episode where Dean became sexually attracted to a poodle didn't kill it

Literally nothing will kill this show unless an actor dies

>The problem is Universal still retains the airing rights to the show. They have to go through them right now for each and every crossover featuring that version of the character. There's a lot of red tape involved because of that.

Literally bullshit. Constantine, both the character and the show, are WB properties. NBC only had first-run airing rights, which ended when they canceled the show. When that happened, WB tried to shop it around. CW wasn't interested. No other network was interested. The show died. That's all there is to it.

There's no red tape with Universal, that's all bullshit idiot fanboys pulled out of their ass. If that was the case, WB wouldn't have been able to sell the reruns to El Rey.

>8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Season Premiere)

wait, it's only barely a month since the season 2 finale and the next one is already coming so soon?

I thought series usually take like a year between seasons or am I outdated in thinking it takes that long between show seasons? either way more flash can never hurt.

>>MONDAY, OCTOBER 10
:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (The CW Premiere)

>>MONDAY, OCTOBER 17
:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (Original Episode)
Why air the season one premiere a week after season two starts? That just seems like odd scheduling

That was one of the few times the spoiler actually surprised me.

Not all the episodes will have been filmed by the time of the season premiere.

It would be perfect on the CW.

To line up the crossovers.

I'm a little concerned that "The Flash" premiering one week early means that Flashpoint will be a one-episode deal.

The 100 will probably begin early 2017 instead of in the fall like they did this season.

wasn't there supposed to be a crossover before the start of the season? what happened to that?