Injustice 2: Superdickery

Injustice 2 thread, all info and video links are in the pastebin

pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

E3 has ended, so now we play the waiting game until EVO and Comic-con next month. Hopefully they decide to throw some Flash or Wonder Woman gameplay our way at the very least before then.

So you think there will be a story justification for everyone wearing armor now or will it just be a gameplay thing? And how the heck would they explain it?

probably just a gameplay thing.

Whats point in hiding main League? We all know their in the game

Boon never outright said he was out.

Have hope Mantafriend. The Legion of Doom will hopefully all reign supreme.

They might not be ready to show to the public. It's also more beneficial to reveal big-name characters alongside the smaller ones.

After all, Wonder Woman is going to get more articles and press for her confirmation than Doctor Fate. Plus sometimes saving a big name character for the final stretch is good to drum up last minute press.

Why couldn't the default Superman costume have that belt? Why do I gotta grind to get it? Fucking NRS.

does WW have any worthwhile villains at all??

Cheetah?

It doesn't seem like it'll take much work, you get gear after every fight.

I like Circe and Cheetah.

Uh Eris maybe?

i know this might kill me inside and i might regret saying this later but i hope there's more new characters in the roster than old ones

CHEETAH

Agreed

Well they're reusing assets and they did claim this game will have a much larger cast.

Still hoping for Midnighter.

>wanting another Bat-character

No

>memeing
>in 2015+1

>Using arab numbers
>In MMXVI

Full pleb

Ares is cool. First Born was cool. Some of the goddesses were cool.

damn, I'm trying to create a plausible roster for the game but this is alot harder than I thought it'd be.

>Midnighter
>Batcharacter

(you) got me. I'm angry.

In all honesty I miss the Legion of Doom in comics. We sort of got it in Forever Evil but its just not the same

I personally like Giganta, Cheetah, and Circe. With the upcoming movie they might decide to give her rouges more exposure, but I currently pulling for Cheetah

She has an underrated rogues gallery. The Cheetah and Dr. Psycho are great villains.

I also really miss The Circle and Veronica Cale. Now those were some great villains.

The thing about WW is that aside from the classic villains, which aren't even used that much these days, EVERY writer wipes the slate clean when they're put on her book, so we always get new antagonists and supporting casts even though it'd be great if some of the old villains came back in a major way.

>mfw Sonya is the guest character

Thanks to TTG I feel like she has a good chance of getting in

It will be explained. There's a specific party who rebuilt Metropolis and wants to see Batman in power, and the armor shit is from them.

DLC at best

sonya would be kickass

though it's injustice, why not got shao kahn

big, ape ass laughing at you and saying you suck

What if we get a redemption story for supes in this game? Would it work?

Nah, it wouldn't. After all the shit he's done, he's beyond redemption

Amethyst with gem armor would be kick ass

That would be nice

I'd love to see Amethyst, but I feel like NRS would fuck her face up and make her all grimdark. Do we really want her in a grimdark setting?

MKX showed they know how to do women's faces now

Ehh

What is that princes doing

DC already did both of those things

We try not to remember that.

Best possible outcome of DLC pack 1 is
>Larfleeze
>Livewire
>Red Tornado
>Swamp Thing

>2 Flash villains

Live action shilling in full effect

Expect Ares and Circe to be confirmed. Split up Deathstroke into Deadshot and Katana. Fuck a Darkseid, put in Steppewolf!

....BLACK MANTA?

Of those, I'd only really want Larfleeze and Swamp Thing anyway.

>implying the first DLC pack won't be the HEY LOOK WE AT NRS ARE LISTENING TO YOU! Pack, containing Power Girl, Zatanna and other characters from that Inj1 DLC poll

Im still holding out the vain hope Manta is in the final roster, thats why hes not there......

I just hope they don't put Zoom too, that would be literally a wasted slot for what is pretty much an alternate costume

Aside from this being DLC, I'd be okay with the character choices honestly.

Hoping he's in the game one way or another. Black Manta absolutely should be in the game. He's too cool not to be.

>trying to forget her banter with Frank
But it was actually pretty good, all things considered

I think ANY evil doppelganger should be regulated to alt costume. Reverse Flash, Ocean Master, etc. It worked for Cyborg Superman anyway

Well Ed was awkward when asked about it on the stream, so interpret that anyway you want. But yeah he should be in this game at some point

They clearly wanted Momoaman but were stuck with lame blondey

If there ever was a time for movie synergy, its now.

Arent you bored with your synergy/shill boogeyman shit yet? And fuck off, regular Arthur is better than that tryhard barbarian

He could rock the shirtless look if NRS gave him the beard or/and long hair

Who are the two fedora wearers from the blacked out character select screen? Any chance one of them is Question?

Here's your (You)

The silhouettes are just placeholders intentionally there just to fuck with you. Boon wants you to speculate

Oh. That's weird, usually they're legit. For example, Deceptions turned out to be everyone in the game(with the exception of combining Smoke and Noob).

Here are the two fedora wearers.

Heisenberg (Breaking Bad)
Clint Eastwood

Deception is eleven years old now. In the meantime we've had MK9, the first Injustice and MKX all with silhouettes that meant fuck all.

I really want Question in the game tho.

Egg Fu is goat

When DC
WHEN

I was thinking about playing some Injustice 1, but it looks like slow garbage compared to Injustice 2.

Getting hyped up for this game is weirdly nostalgic despite it being barely like 3 years since the first one.

>tfw have always wanted Amethyst and Frankenstein to be odd buddies
>tfw it already happened but in the worst way possible

Why not Goro?

Fuck all that, Liu Kang

I mean classic "saves-the-day", upbeat, stylish as fuck Liu Kang before they ran out of ideas and made him a badguy TWICE

I would prefer a Superman redemption story over something bland like "Superman is loose again" or "there are people trying to free Superman and once he gets free he'll rampage."

From what information we have, the latter seems like the case, which is a shame.

I'm okay with MKX Liu Kang. I hate how all the revenants look, big glowing Bane veins and yellow eyes and shit, but I'm okay with Liu Kang in his default outfit being a smug, wisecracking King of Hell planning to invade Earth.

>mfw Reverse Flash plays slow

They'll pull a Tekken; Flash gets an all new moveset that's just as fast as the fans demand, and Reverse Flash gets the old Injustice 1 Flash moves.

>Flash's new moveset has a move as slow as 2 frames

>mfw legacy moves

WHEEEN

Batman looks way better. He was ugly as fuck in and out of the cowl in Injustice 1.

I couldn't care less, I'm just glad that Uncle Boon all but outright said "there'll be an option for people who can't be arsed to use the armor mechanic".
It just doesn't interest me in the slightest, I'd much rather see something like MvC3 striker assists or MKX variations introduced.

I am glad they kept Batman's open eye cowl for i2

Cheetah, Giganta, and Circe can all be pretty cool.

Can't wait for the inevitable PS4 KoTH's being ruined because half the people want armor boosts and half don't. Same to the eventual bi-weekly brackets

>Implying Peej isn't just gonna be a Supergirl skin at best
I love Power Girl as much as the next guy, but there's literally no reason she should take up her own slot now that Supergirl is confirmed.

It better be one with an alt voice then
>based Peeg sounding like some whiny teen brat
ugh

>Amethyst gets cancelled
>she will never ever get another ongoing
>the most she gets is being a member of Stormwatch in Future's End with a fucked up face
Did she at least get to stab Constantine the punk bitch he is?

There's reason for it. As a JSA vet she'd give the devs a chance to bring some good ol' Silver Age what-for to what's otherwise a typical DC grimdark everyone hates everyone else edgefest.

Brock Lesnar = Your hopes and dreams
Seth Rollins = NRS

I don't know shit bout wrestling but keep posting gifs

Hell yeah! Go fuck yourself, you backstabbing piece of shit.

For those who can handle the uncensored version

And the newer, cleaner version

>full on superhero posture
>idle flexing, checking guns
>anti air grapple, holding them up with one hand, mock yawning/arm pump/flex/otherwise showboating before tossing them down
>ice breath special is full on butt out blowing a kiss off her hand corniness
>basically any single frame of animation looks like it's something from a 50s Supes comic
I want this now.

Post "video games are for idiots" guy

I do not know who that is, friend!

I really hope they have a mode, like Soul Calibur, where you can wear armor/gear without it affecting your stats.

I get the feeling a lot of the base costumes are going to be pretty lackluster if they're meant to be added upon and changed. It would be nice to be able to customize your character's looks and still be able to play on a tournament level.

Haunted Tank when?

This is still my favorite wrastling gif I've saved from you.

Good memories.

Dr. Poison always seemed to have potential. Her whole gig was taking apart magical shit and infusing it with science.

Boon got a bit sketchy on the details about it, but it sounds like it's the League Of Assassins who want King Superdick back in power and there's a power struggle between the anti-regime trying to restore democracy to the planet and a shadow power trying to put the Regime back in place (The League) while there are some supervillains looking to take advantage and rule the planet which will end in a three way struggle.

There's a lot of references to JLA: Tower of Babel so far between the League Of Assassins and the entire in-game UI being from the viewpoint of Brother Eye. So it's likely a take on that story on the Injustice Earth and the storyline justification for "Gear" in that everyone knows Batman's profiled their weaknesses and the League, reminants of Lex-Corp and Waynetech are supplying the heroes to protect their weaknesses.

Looks like The Riddler and Jonah Hex

Please no

Is this Kaiju Combat?

C O N F I R M E D

SWAMPY & IVY IN

someone ask him if the big guy will come back pls

Meme characters confirmed