Movies that no one on this board has seen

Movies that no one on this board has seen.

To this day I'm still not sure just how she got it back

>suddenly that family guy reference makes sense

squirted into her by taye diggs

I have

The review in the TV guide at the time made it sound like she got fucked a lot

spoilers asshole

did she?

i'm black and haven't seen either of these but I hear black people talk about it a lot so there

she swole

What are your favorite movies, television shows, and musical acts?

I remember the previews for this when i was a kid, but your right, I've never seen it.

It was years ago because it was a late teenage wank material

If I remember correctly she does once or twice

>mfw the dude in the real life version was gay and just wanted her money

One can only hope

I may have seen this
I have also seen the hannah montana movie

Jesus Christ, I've never heard of this. How did they get those actors? must have been desperate.

Saw it in theaters. It was honestly kino

How often do you stuff cocks or dildos in your ass?

That's how you get your groove back.

That was actually a nice movie, Spike Lee's better when he's not making angry movies.

often enough to maintain stable groove levels

I still have two copies of the vhs

Literally have never seen anyone talk about this on here or period. It's basically One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest but teenagers.

I remember this movie from very long ago

Something about being a cadet right?

no, she goes to rome and becomes a popstar
youre thinking of this gem
same actress, different character

>The only risk in taking an adventure is not taking it at all.
What if you die?

Wrong. I have seen it and it was awful.

kek

I saw it in theatres. Don't remember if I was the one that chose to see it (I was 11) but if so I wonder what my parents were thinking considering I'm a guy. I also watched the show occasionally.

I'm straight I swear.

seen it
aint seen it
aint seen itseen it
aint seen it
seen it
aint seen it
seen it
seen it
aint seen it

seen it

Ahh some good ol Kenneth and Emma kino.

Good to know

I always assumed guys that watched girly shows wanted to fuck the girls and that it was normal.

I seent it.JPG

Keanu was awful in this. Like, a surfer dude reciting shakespeare awful. I've seen all of branagh's shakespeare movies. Henry the 5th is the best.

Is the answer a baby?

they signed the actors promising the next lord of the rings

they didn't exactly lie

i've never seen any of these movies either.

how about Jumper?

Hey now! Hey noww!

I remember when this came out and me and my friends made fun of it for a few weeks but we never actually saw it.

>that forced romance between duff and her beta orbiter

I've seen this it wasn't bad

I saw this is theaters when I was visiting the Dominican republic. They had alcohol there so I was drunk by the time the movie started and my girlfriend had to keep shushing me because I was laughing at every stupid little thing that happened. That movie is hilarious.

Yeah, Lizzie should've ended up with the chad from the show.

seen it

Don't remember why I watched this trash, but it was horrible.
Seen it

I haven't even seen it but I remember seeing a trailer for it in theatres around when it was coming out.

There's some funny things around the edges of this movie. It's the jury-rigged mechanical center that's the problem.

I saw this movie in theaters and it made me feel sick. All the fight scenes have some crazy blur affect. It all looks so bad. The only good part is the villain is so over the top that it's funny.

Is that the black-o from House M.D.?

i used to watch this all the time. it's fucking weird.

this I've seen with my mother and sister

Seen it, but only because it was in-flight. Now the sequel, nobody watched that

>On an image board people aren't allowed to discuss things

If you only want to discuss yourself, go back to your blog.

THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF

That user was just giving this opinion you could have discussed that.

I did discuss it enough to help you determine that you need to go back to your blog to talk about your opinions about yourself and your comments and stay here only if you want to discuss things about film and television rather than your personal experience of some film or television show.

But user I'm not the guy who gave his opinions I only saw the Hillary Duff ones. Also shouldn't you tell the whole thread to get out? Even the guys posting posters aren't actually talking about the movie they're just going "I saw X"

>the guys posting posters aren't actually talking about the movie they're just going "I saw X"
No they are just posting posters, but maybe you can do a whole thing on your blog about your opinion of people with movie posters and go away for at least the next few hours.

I honestly don't remember much from it but I don't recall it being horrible. Then again it was ages ago.

And what exactly were you discussing?

The post you are quoting is my first post. Sometimes I just reply to people who are replying to others.

Except that doesn't fit under
>stay here only if you want to discuss things about film and television
Posting posters isn't discussion

and on the other hand how is giving opinions not a discussion like I get the first guy was just going seen it, not seen it, but what exactly would people do on this board (other than shitpost)

Pure Pakino

Saoirse a cute!

Seen it, love it.

>images can't be part of a discussion on an imageboard

It is no longer a discussion about film or television, you made it into a discussion about your personal details and preferences, take that shit back to your blog where someone might care enough to enjoy it.

I never gave my opinion though.
Can you please for a moment just accept I'm not the dude who you originally replied too (honestly I'm not even sure you're the guy I replied to originally)

>>images can't be part of a discussion on an imageboard

I never said that but these images aren't saying anything.

I mean for real without shitposting or making assumptions tell me what discussion is starting?
Cause all I get out of it is "This is a move I saw that I think no one else has"

Had to watch this back in highschool, I wanted to kill myself afterwards

I thought Matt Dillon and Bruce Campbell were the same person for fucking years.

seen these

if i fell asleep during a movie does that count?

>pic related
something i know you haven't seen

>I'm not the dude... I'm not even sure... I replied to originally
There you go making it all about yourself again, I don't really care about your opinions and preferences, why can't you just stick to tv and film discussion, you disgusting normie narcissist?

>Cause all I get out of it is "This is a move I saw that I think no one else has"
I see it more as a start of "this is a movie this board never discusses" discussion.

>that fucking rack scene

>usunnavbitch

I honestly think that several on this board have seen it, Ken Russel as well as Reed are well known. The censorship and controversy made this movie pretty desirable.

It's true though, you just watch that stupid scene over and over again

Denzel looks like he has a joint in his hand

the opening sequence is certified kino

How does something like that even get made?

>How does something like that even get made?

Never mind. Looking at the trailer, I see now it was like some 90s mystical cash-in on the Ninja Turtles fad

>The Devils

I've totally seen that, user. Anything like that, if it's reasonably known in cult movie circles, I've likely seen by now.