I like you

I like you.

>sucks a mean dick
>can fly you wherever you want to go

I literally can't find a flaw.

wat

What is it about direct eye contact with the camera in film that is so unsettling?

It's not, you're just a beta fuckboy that can't handle people looking at you, even if they are fake.

It's because it's not what you expect in that context.

Also, in this particular case, because she's pulling off the scary acting really well and her eyes are huge.

+ additinal orfice on her face, so she can whistle the marseilles while blowing you.

weirdfu tbqh

Men don't have vagoo user.

i never said mr fierman had one

>tfw no socially inept succubusfu to worship your cock and and fly you wherever you want on a whim

Well, you can see it in the movie.

kys

Sorry for ruining your trap fantasy.

> I like you too

I don't get why the guy was so freaked out. All I'm thinking as that segment ended was Aw man, ya dun goofed, fucked up a good thing,

I've been here too long.

everytime my friend says VHS is one of the best horror movies he's ever seen i want to stab him in the brain

She did eat his friend first.

I mean, yeah, but his friend deserved it and he knew it. Plus, it seemed like she'd made it pretty clear she didn't want to hurt him.

Why was this the only tolerable segment of the entire film? I am baffled by all the praise for VHS and its sequel.

This was a suprisingly good movie tbqh

Siren, for those who dont know

Is this a leak of the new mr robot season 3

She fucks a dudes ass with her tail.

You tried so hard to be alpha you sounded like an autist. Her eyes are blatantly weird. They are meant to be weird. It's meant to be unsettling. You're not alpha for failing to pick up on basic physical indicators.

Y-you too

thats my fantasy

The cult one in two was really good as well to be fair. But I get you, "The sick thing that happened...." was the only other notable one from the first

I really don't get the love for the second one either. The first segment is shit, the second is overrated as fuck. Seriously, "What about zombie film from the POV of a zombie". Like it sounds cool, but until you realise that watching a slowly shambling corpse stagger through a wood is boring as shit. Third is quality and the last is literally every problem with found footage films ever.

I think everyone agrees the third is trash.

>no horse cock