Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucina_italiana#Le_cucine_regionali_d'Italia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Americans are white!

I agree french food is probably the worst Euro food frog legs and snails lmao
idk why everyone pretends it is the shit
even german """food""" is better at least they invented hamburgers
Italian food is and will always be the bets food in the world

Omg, you don't believe that french food is the most delicious thing? But they have *meat* with *vegetables* and *sauce*, nowhere else has that

>have you guys tried that new five guys triple niggerburger with extra sauce

I don't really eat french food that often, but I have eaten petit gateau before and it was delicious

American tier post

the only thing i like about french food is the cheese. i wish i was born as a euro so i could eat cheese all day.

>American tier post

As white as you, Dong

He used frog legs and snails as an example as to why french food is shit, when they are only widely known because they're "weird", not because they're commonly eaten. He wouldnt be able to name 2-3 other french dishes.

i don't know how they call it but once i ate this, like really dry baguette cut in half and filled with cheese and nothing else and it was disgusting, the bread was really hard to bite on, the cheese want even melted, just cold
writers thing is, later on i got a kebab fir the same price and it was 10 times better

>2-3 other french dishes.
Umm sweetie
Baguette
omelette du fromage
Very easy

It is in every way inferior to Spanish and Italian food.

Never heard of this
We have some cheese bread but its often with some lardon and the bread definitely isnt dry, maybe you were unlucky on this one.

Why does our food always make so many people mad

Actually agree.

I completely agree

I went to France a couple years ago and ate at a restaurant that served me microwaved chicken with an icy center. What a fucking disgrace.

french food is ace
reblochon alone is heavenly

american best culturally enriched food are all eaten with bare hands, youre country is a joke

>all these butthurt truck dodgers ITT

better dudge a truck than being american and getting shot while playing cod

>stepped back when you' by a french flag so fucking far away i cant hear what he has to say

>Amerimutt thinking he's funny

kek

frogs BTFO

>baguette
>dish
yes, btfo by how stupid you guys look like

>I hate French food
opinion safely dismissed

>pain

is it true that french stick baguettes up their bum

yes, it's called pain au chocolat

Churrasco de gato?

>itt: a bunch of clueless cunts talk trash about french food even though they've never had french food save for that one time they went to this "french restaurant" and the indian chef fed them shit sprinkled boogers and called it cuisse de grenouille
fuck the lot of you

french food is good, what would new worlders know about it though?

top kek

French food is great, but Italian is better. I don't care about others, mostly exotic and unusual to me and I don't want that to change.

italian is a hell of a lot less diverse tbqh, french probably is the best in europe

>less diverse
just no

>italian is a hell of a lot less diverse tbqh
that's absolutely not true, Italy has as much regional food varieties than France if it's not more.

This has got to be the worst one yet, this board is so fucking shit at this.

>wants to be taken seriously
>attaches that image
lololol

and what your dumb dwarf is supposed to represent ?

French regional specialties are like day and night compared to each other. You'd be hard-pressed to find similarities between a dish from Provence, a dish from Savoie and a national dish. That's how diverse French cuisine is.
Italian seems a lot less diverse to me, but if you think you can change my mind, then go for it.

I could change your mind but I choose not too, handholding plebs is not my field.

He is not wrong, everyone has his own tastes. Both are very diverse but I prefer Italian.

but he is wrong, or just has a very narrow knowledge of italian food, our regional variety is incredible and he's probably just thinking about pasta and other meme foods without considering all the other dishes there are.
of course everyone has tastes but saying Italian food is not diverse is just plebeian.

Oh yes that's what he said. He is wrong then.

You probably can't change my mind though, I already know a lot about Italian and European cuisine in general, and that's why I'm able to make that statement. My point isn't that Italian isn't diverse, just that French regional dishes vary more than Italian.

and where would that knowledge come from? a couple trips you took orinternet images?
I am Italian and I am very far from having tried every dish in this country because the variety is massive and to have some food you literally have to go to the different regions phisically because they can only be found there.
seriously, say what you want about italian food but that it's not "diverse" is just wrong, shows that you don't know anything about it.

>he's probably just thinking about pasta and other meme foods without considering all the other dishes there are
>needing to strawman to defend your national cuisine
weak tbqh

idk bros, I was once travelling the Azure Coast and stopped at a gas station to buy some cheap food. Got two croissants and a pack of fatty wurst for 7€ I think, and it was the SWEETEST croissant and the STRONGEST wurst I ate.
inb4
>bosnian perception of quality
>bosnian """"""wurst""""" quality control

what would be a constant in Italian food across regions other than pasta?
make an argument at least.

>but that it's not "diverse" is just wrong
THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING YOU FUCKING CUNT
I AM COMPARING TWO NATIONAL SETS OF DISHES AND DECIDING WHICH ONE IS MORE DIVERSE

cheese & pork meat

>gets mad
what a surprise, French food is diverse but not more than Italian, you just have tried 0,5% of our dishes.

>all cheese is the same
ultra pleb, also France has a ton of cheese too
>pork
for cured meats yes, and there's a fuckton of varieties of that
most appreciated cooked meat would be beef though, you really are clueless.

what kind of cheese ? what part of the porc ? how cooked ? with what epice ?

also lmao at the constants being cheese and pork, which are staples of all western european nations.
>b-but there is no way to have diverse cuisine using certain staple elements.
ah yes, great argument

you are speaking to a creatura, their diveristy comes from nigger skin in the nigger chicken
captcha: gibbs more

I were honestly a bit disapointed by the variety of desserts when i went to Italia. I think that if there is something in food where french are more diverse than Italian, it must be on desserts

my mistake.

>all cheese is the same
when did I say that? you literally asked me for two common foods without explaining why, why should I ever mention varieties?
>u didn't mention beef so u're clueless xDD
oh boy you really are ready to use any and all fallacies to defend your national cuisine aren't you
of course I'm getting angry you can't even get my argument right lol
>which are staples of all western european nations
>mentions fucking beef in his earlier post to ridicule me

I have to compliment the pasta and margherita I ate when I was in Venice. Had literal ecstasy when I ate bread sticks with olive oil and wine vinegar

Would love to try this one

regional sweets are very diverse, especially sicily and campania have delicious desserts but yes, also I love almond paste desserts, maybe france is better in that aspect because you have more complex desserts.
then again, the best sweets I ever had were at literal funerals and weddings other than easter and christmas dinners, when people bring their own food, it's not food from the restaurants.

I could give a fuck about "humiliating" you you paranoid hack, your argument is just fucking daft so I'm letting you know, you can stop now it's okay.

you don't, the word is also badly connoted here

those clams look massive though, I think they are different from medit. clams.

Isnt that the fish soup with saffron and roux or something on the bread? Looked really tasty but also expensive
Why you say no?

>I think they are different from medit. clams.
hum no bouillabaisse is a traditional dish from Marseille

>I could give a fuck about "humiliating" you you paranoid hack
Sure you do. By the way, we still haven't discussed how diverse Italian national dishes are compared to French ones, because all you did was put me through pointless tests to slow down the argument, and ultimately attempted to ridicule me in order to avoid being proven wrong.

i personally don't like the taste, also bouillabaisse word can be connoted with a mess, like the recipe itself is a bunch of ingredients mixed together without logic.

modern bouillabaisse definitely follows a template though

oh alright so they are just a bigger variety with the same taste probably, or maybe it's a very tiny plate.

I already told you that I don't want to haldhold you and spend hours posting pictures of food here, if you are interested in Italian food look it up for yourself, until now you haven't provided any examples of how Italian food has less diversity.

start with the easy stuff, look up pasta varieties, then cheese, then bread, wine, meat, fish, sea fruits, spices, dairy products, oils, vinegars, soups, mountain food, sea food, hill food, plains food, and so on.

probably, but wouldn't be the french dish i could recommand first

I've seen it by chance in a tv program here, yeah it was a simple fish soup but i didnt see anything weird
Fish broth, fish meat, potato, bread
Pretty standard if you ask me
Of course a trillion of mistakes can be done but still, basic

>avoids the argument again
THE
TREACHEROUS
ITALIAN

>umm no you need to prove it to me :^)
fuck off

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucina_italiana#Le_cucine_regionali_d'Italia

here, if you are interested, even though reading about food does not give you any sort of real knowledge about it.

Not him but what are you asking for?

French desserts are probably the best in the world by a long way.

Italian and Chinese foods are the best in the world. All others are just retarded variation of those.

Naaaaaaahh

honestly they probably are

I have equal knowledge of French and Italian national dishes. Based on this knowledge, it seems to me that French cuisine is more diverse, because French regions seem to have developed their cuisines separately, while Italian regional dishes seem to share more similarities because of the sheer amount of varieties of dough-based foods, etc. Now, I might be completely wrong, and that's what I want to find out, but the other guy is unfortunately too autistic to hold an unbiased discussion.

I can't think of anyone who has them beat. Anything we have (England) ie apple pies, bread pudding they have an equivalent. Then they have even more. Sorbets, tartes, Roulade, meringue, creme brulee etc. Perhaps the only desserts they lack are those more chocolate based.

because you have zero knowledge in fact, why would I want to teach about stuff you have to eat?
You can pontificate all you want about your supposed knowledge but it's evident to anyone who knows a bit about Italian regional food that you have never tried the majority of our dishes.

>being this much of a nigger
muh varieties of dough-based foods vs REGIONAL DISHES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON
who wins?

>French food
Like german cocks? Sorry, I don't know what else frenchmen eat.

Well i honestly know zero about frog food so i can only talk about us but even so a lot of dishes you get to know only if you live there
Eg in my area(North) meat is used more, some cool dishes are the ones with small birds wich get roasted for a long time with other meat (look up spiedo bresciano) but also boar and deer ragù, particular sweets like sbrisolona or polentine. Our pasta game is relatively weaker, can look up casoncelli or pumpkin ravioli. Its a close to mountain area so fish dish are uncommon (we still have something for special moments like eel at xmas)
If you move to the coast there will be different stuff
You will found many variations of brodetto, which is fish soup done with leftovers, no salt bread in tuscany which is used also for sauces
Lot of recipes includes innards too, be it fish or meat, like sanguinaccio or sa corda (sardinian dish with sheep innards) or spleen sandwich in Sicilia or beef tail alla vaccinara in rome...
Could go on for long desu, if you could be more specific what you mean by "variation" maybe could give better answer
Pardon gay english skills

>keeps insulting me and using caps lock

if you seriously believe Italian food diversity is only in dough-based product or that food from the alps and food from the southern coasts is basically the same you really might have some sort of clinical learning impairment.
jesus, what a hack.

>this confuses and enrages the italian autist
thanks for the reply, reading rn

>Perhaps the only desserts they lack are those more chocolate based.
?????

Pls post cute frog sweets

french food is tasteless , sweetie.