Why do Muslims shoot from the hip...

Why do Muslims shoot from the hip? Even when they prop their machine gun up on its bipod (which is rare) they almost never aim but rather remain standing and spray. Is there a reason for this? Some Muslims have fought for years, and yet I almost never see them aim their weapons. In videos that show their tracers, it seems 95% of their shots are going hundreds of meters off target. Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c5Xnsi5a00
youtu.be/clo4vUPVtCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They believe that god will guide the bullets, and that they will not get hit because they are in gods favor.

/thread

mudshits in general are just retarded. Nothing to do with culture or religion, just a low IQ and bad hand eye coordination. You see the same thing with niggers in Africa and America. Look at how American niggers point their guns to the side. It's a joke. Shitskins are just terrible marksmen in general.

Because they grew up watching western action movies where the hero shoota from the hip. Any kind of military 'training' they might have undergone is a joke.

Serious answer? They need to move around quickly and fast. They don't have the time to aim and shoot. You run, spray and pray. It's what they do best. Light to no body armor, run from building to building. Plus most of their weapons are naturally inaccurate anyway, like their famous AK, they got used to it.

Here, have a cool Nasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=-c5Xnsi5a00

bc they are sand monkeys with low IQ and a middle ages worldview who can't figure out how to properly operate these newfangled contraptions that have only existed for 100 years

This. If they miss, it was part of God's plan all along.

>AK pattern rifles
>Inaccurate

Maybe if you're shooting past 400m. It's not a game, bullets travel where they're pointed.

>dubstep nasheed
My life is now complete.

It's called suppressive fire and it's incredibly effective.

I'm starting to think Muslims are just real world NPCs. Or the bad guys in action movies that run out of cover spraying and get shot down like dogs.

the guy on the background aiming in your own image already disprove your own argument

>AK
>inaccurate
It''s always a fucking leaf

Most of the time they'll be spraying at targets up in buildings. I'm not making this up, all fights are similar in some ways. Bunch of them down in the streets shooting up at others in upper buildings. You sit there a fraction of second to aim your brain goes out.

oh shut the fuck up.

You mean the guy with the rifle? How many times did I say machine gun? I would hope the bastard would have the sense to aim what appears to be a bolt action. Sorry if I offended your cousins honor.

>allahlendmeyoureyes.webm

>User was given Sup Forums gold for this post.

They're shit fighters.

That guy is actually providing suppressible fire so his buddy with the rifle get more time to pick the opponents off.

>suppressible
oh boy lynch me I deserve this one

>inaccurate
>AK

Have another (you)

thanks, I'm converting them into bitcoins.

AK inaccuracy is vastly overstated and I say this as an ARfag

kebabs are just retarded m8

>Meanwhile 6 Muslims loitering in the open in OPs pic
You'll need a better excuse for your co-religionists mudleaf

>shooting past 400m
This is the case in most footage I've seen.

I think it's because the recent history of the middle-east consists of poorly trained muslims fighting against properly trained soldiers.

An actual firefight always resulted in the muslims getting fucked, so natural selection has selected for the culture and fighters that don't engage in such firefights.

Instead, they just spam a magazine way out of range and then gtfo.

tfw I got that reference

Srsly tho, would like to hear stories on lack of combat discipline of opfor from actual welfare queens...

theirs aren't shining new, in fact some are made out of old soviet tanks.

they're standing between two buildings you numb kangaroo nut.

well, you can't help it when your AKs are bunch of old soviet shit

The have zero military training and don't know how to field strip and clean their rifles.
Look at any of the rifles they have, they look like they've been buried for the past 50 years, bolt is probably carboned up to fuck so it won't be accurate anyway.

If you watch the SAA fighting, they do aim their rifles and they're much more effective because they've had the proper training.

You also need to be brainwashed to kill people properly, they do this in basic training when you join the army, you don't notice but it's there, people that haven't went through it find it difficult to aim at a person and kill them.

Muslims

Because they are retarded farmers who can't do anything useful and have an IQ of 60 on a good day. Here's a depiction of USMC 1st recon rekking and ambush with no casualties.

youtu.be/clo4vUPVtCE

Probably the same reason chimps eat bugs off each others backs.

Sub 100 IQ

look at the guy next to him kneeling , they (media) shows this , BC IT SHOWS "CHAOS" . it SHOWS THAT THEY ARE NOT TRAINED.

I have 0 military training, yet I have no trouble aiming. I've probably seen a quarter as much fire arm use as most of these guys, and I figured that shit out

In other news, have you ever seen a brit handle a gun, it often makes me uncomfortable. It seems so unnatural to you guys.

But it's true. Unless you get a really good one with tight tolerances, any modern design will group better.

Yeah but you burgers are allowed to use semi-autos anytime you want, for these guys it's probably their first time picking up a rifle.

Have you ever used an L85?
They're uncomfortable and unnatural to shoulder at the best of times, least ergonomic rifle I've ever shot in my life and they're way heavier than they need to be.
I'd have killed for a Hk416 or a Diemaco C8 but only the spec-ops guys and paras got those

>worried about getting shot
>by people that spray wildly and don't aim
>so can't stop to aim
>just spray wildly
What kind of fucked up catch 22 is is this? Would the first sandkip to actually aim his AK become a warlord overnight?

Depends if it's a stamped receiver or milled, stamped are really cheap and inaccurate rubbish but milled are pretty good so long as they've been looked after.

I think the answer is pretty obvious.
Yes.

He's talking about aiming at a living person, not simply the act of aiming itself

Allah will guide the bullet straight and tr-

ITT: millennial range commandos who've never operated

Its called suppressive fire.

In real life, as opposed to video games, you're gonna stay put behind cover when lead is raining down on you, because in real life you don't respawn, and almost never cleanly drop dead on the spot after being hit.

Every round that hits nearby cover is loud as fuck, sprays dust and material in your eyes, completely fucks up your situational awareness, induces panic, and opens a window for the enemy to flank your position and gun you down, its extremely effective.

One faggot will spray an LMG or techs to keep you disoriented, the DM will wait for one of yours to lose their shit and make a run for it, while two or three other faggots will bumrush your position, because the kebab has nothing to lose by dying whereas you do, that's their advantage.

They're generally very susceptible to sniper fire though, more so than actual soldiers.

Whatever you say fake Russia.

Suppressive fire is only effective when it's targeted, spray and pray from the hip is pointless when the target is over 300m away, this is why are trained machinegunners to fire in bursts, it's not like the movies where 100 rounds lasts for half an hour, it's a couple of seconds at most.
You will never see a professional machinegunner spraying unless he's panicking.

AKs are plenty accurate. Its just that niggers and muslims don't aim properly nor do they perform even the most basic of cleaning. This has led to the misconception that the guns themselves are to blame and not the user.