I could respond with an equally childish insult, but I'm going to be the bigger man and rise above it

>I could respond with an equally childish insult, but I'm going to be the bigger man and rise above it

Not like you got a choice fatcunt

>bigger man
Yeah, you've got that covered.

>no ones a bigger man than you are Jonah

>So this is what passes for humor in France?

oh come now. we all know that sex and our primitive desires are not childish. animalistic yes but they have an ability to affect our soul more deeply than anything else in life

t. the french girl

>low tier

this is how its done kids, "yeah, you're not rising above anything big guy"

>they have herpes though, if you're okay with that

i'd rather get herpes from pitt and and dicaprio than go to bed with you, fatboi

>I see you haven't been hired here for your character, your empathy, or your social awareness. It's unfortunate that the thing that placed you here in this position (your looks) will in the end slip through your fingers. The days will turn into years and you will be left with nothing, this world and show that now embraces you will turn it's backand ignore you for the subsistence less shell you are.

>I may not be your ideal fucking partner but to be honest I'm thankful for that, my appearance crafted my character. My role as an entertainer is not based on shallow lust, but my prescience as a benevolent voice for dissecting the human condition whether it be in person or in film. My friends and I try to in some ways elevate the audiences perception on their own lives, the marijuana jokes are a thin veil for the existential drama that lurks under each character's mask. It isn't always deep but it's often powerful.

*clear discomfort on the whore's red face*

>In short, what I am valued for is something that will outlast my time here on this Earth. If some dime store french slut wants her holes stuffed and embarrasses herself on television by announcing it, all I can do is pity her for her lack of self awareness. (even if it was a joke)

>I hope you find peace in the humility of beauty lost in old age.

*jonah pats the whore on the head and walks out of the room*

>what makes you think they'd sleep with an ugly whore like you?

kek

I imagine every possible response given in these threads cycled through Jonah's head and he decided to go with what he said as the better, more mature option.

you think hill is going to write in some joke about her in one of his upcoming movies?

It's her fantasy, u cuck.

>Had it not been for the laws of this land, I would have slaughtered you.

Then I'd respond either:
>ah, so it's something that would never happen
Or
>I have the same fantasy, except after you tell me to leave, I overpower you and have sex with you anyway

the interview would then be plastered over all western media if he had said this. who would be in the wrong? him or her?

Would've been a golden opportunity to throw some shade at Sharia-law, completely off-setting the fact that he got burned on television.

>jew vs female
hard to tell honestly

yfw you realize that only attractive people can handle being roasted. james franco etc.

Cringe

That's because fatties are less secure than a Manchester concert.

>"You know, if they had Olympic medals for RUDENESS, you'd take the silver, behind only myself for this sick burn."

>Audience erupts in cheers

saying that is like praying loudly on the street corner

Imagine being Jonah in that scene and having to be all like "damn, weather lady, you fuckin' funny, real hilarious with your bait-and-switch and your fat shaming. I would totally have sex with you, both me and my showbiz friends" when all he really wants to do is rip her head off and use her intestines as a belt. Like seriously imagine having to be Jonah and not only sit in that chair while she flaunts her disgusting jokes in front of you, the favorable translation in your ear barely concealing her lack of comedic timing and bad delivery, and just sit there, minute after minute, while she finished that joke. Not only having to tolerate her unwarranted put-downs but her sneering fucking visage as she tells you LEO'S STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BRAD PITT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and promote their new movie. You've been getting nothing but praise and rave reviews and later meme threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even heard anything this fucking rude before, and now you swear you can hear your co-star snickering next to you as she winks at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "friendly banter" (for that is what she calls this vile assault) that she worked so hard to prepare for with professional roasters before the show. And then the producer calls for a commercial break, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before you go into cardiac arrest, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jonah. You're not going to lose your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hold your tears back and bear it.

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch?

why did he even get offended? he already had a girlfriend that was hotter than that hoe and who's asshole he bangs on the reg. hell, i even fap to this chick.

>having a gf means you suddenly stop being insecure

has anyone ever messaged their jonah comebacks to the girl on instagram? what did she say?

Patrice doesn't feel right there.

I feel like his response would be to tear into her for being arrogant, or having nothing of value to offer people like Pitt or Leo

The other ones are pretty good though

>instead of multiplying it and throwing strange anxiety into the mix

>that fake Patrice laugh HURRHuRHURR uHuHuHUh yall are a bunch of fucking faggots. Whats wrong with you? Laughing at me because this bitch just admitted she wants to get doubled roasted on national television. Where are your paretns girl? Who the fuck raised you? Was you molested or something? You think its OK to say that on tv? Let me tell you something, I'd pissed and shit on hotter girls than you, and it didn't mean a damn thing to me. I've had better looking girls reject me, and it didn't mean a damn thing.

this would be kino. user you should write film

>Be real here you ever been gangbanged? How many guys have fucked you at once?
>*French white night: Uh Patrice it was a joke
>Shutup faggot she can speak for herself. How many guys have fucked you in one night? 3? 300? You look like you've been pissed on by at least 5 guys in one night. Am I right? Don't be shy now hoe you're the one who just told me you wanted to get double teamed and send me out the god damn room! Where's your fucking mouth now hoe?
>I-I had a threesome
>Aw you had a threesome huh? How was that? >I-It was good, it was ok, it was fine
>Bitch why you getting all sad now be honest you're a cockloving slut, you just told everybody, admit to me, be honest, be righteous, own up to it
>I-Im a cockloving slut
>That's it girl. Now tell me why you like that? Was you molested? Have you been raped? Be real
>*tears*

He'd break her down bit by bit by bit until France had to enact laws that made it illegal for Patrice ONeal Speech in France

Was this midget right about Lynch raping his daughter irl?

Do you think he still lies in bed at night thinking about it?

ROASTIE REEE is enough right guys?

THATS how its done

Gonna Jonah Hill this up and repost it in another thread.

>"and it's the only talent you'll ever have in you"
There you go, that's what Jonah should have said. Can we drop it now?

and take credit for it yourself? my man

>having a threesome is great if you're a guy but if you're a girl it means you're a damaged whore
nice comeback there, grandpa

change 'subsistence less' to substanceless and you're good

ahhaha

t. damaged whore

pretty good retort

damaged whore detected

I fucking miss him bros

You guys are really overestimating how crude he would be while underestimating his ability to read a room.

>implying any of jonah hill's comedy isn't childish
>implying he hasn't made a career out of childish comedy
>implying he could come up with an intelligent witty retort if he wanted to

the only thing about jonah hill that rises above anything is his fat gut which obscures his micropenis from view when he looks down during his morning shower

No one implied any of that.

>

Remember Jonah Hill? This is him now Did that frog reporter do this to him?

show me one girl who isn't a whore these days. even if it worked (very unlikely), he'd just be alienating half his fan base

>patrice would never alienate anyone

hershlag

sersha is pure

>waifufag headcanon

>You've been having fantasies about me? That's weird. I didn't even know you existed before today.

this is what he already said effectively

UUUU

He said "I'm glad I came on your show so your newscaster could insult me"

How the hell is that the same as what I just said? Besides, in an argument, delivery is everything. It has to be deadpan and quick, just like the greentext. Check her with eye contact, stare her down.

>Visibly looks on in confusion as the translation comes through
>Looks at the person to his left, then to the person to his right, as if trying to communicate something with his eyes. 'What's going on?'
>Finally look at the dumb bitch, raise an eye brow
"Was that meant as some sort of joke here in France? You talk about having threesomes with married, successful people who don't know you exist? The next time you get someone who could buy your entire company out from under you on your show, try not to make an ass of yourself."
>"Oh no wait Jonah, it's just a joke" She says, faking laughter to try to seem above it
"The only joke I see here is your career."
>He gets up and hands her the mic while patting the ones who didn't roast him on the shoulder. Visibly leans into them and says 'Thank you for having me on the show' as a show of respect, walks off